FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Religion and Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 38>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Religion and Politics
    Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 7:30am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by HanFei

check out The Fed Under Fire on youtube.. a trillion dollars in a couple of months is a lot of fk'n money! Obama wants to give the fed more power?

Last week on The Factor, Bill said the fed is going to pay the bailout money back? how does he know how much money they even owe? it could be 10 trillion for all anyone knows? they owe a lot more then whats being reported to the public! Bill down playing the fed to the folks? great looking out Bill lol

Almost 100% of everything Glen Beck has reported has turned out to be fact, yet there's still idiots that claim he's just a crazy conspiracy wack job? glad im not one of those idiots!!!

also on youtube -RON PAUL V FED CHAIR BERNANKE free market smack down- and -Ron Paul owns the fed-
Ron Paul is a little guy with balls the size of Texas :)

not everything Beck says is fact.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/glenn-beck/

Dr. Johannesen suggests in Ethics in human communication that it is unjust to assume someone else is not on the intellectual level as you. It doesn't facilitate the mutual respect that dialogue requires.

As an aside, I'm under the impression that "news corporation" based out of Austrailia owns both Fox News and The New York Times. These news firms specialize, targeting specific demographic and telling you what you want to hear.

Which is why i put "almost" 100% of what Beck reports turns out to be facts.

Assuming someone else is not on the same intellectual level as you? does that pertain in some way?

Almost all news except for Fox are far left.. every news network does cater to their main audience to a degree. Murdock is the leading "share holder" of Fox followed by a Saudi prince.. check it out if you like.

Im claiming ignorance here but are the Fed the Federal Government one in the same?? And Beck is not the same as Becks as in Beckham is he??  Big smile I would say facts are often subjective so aside from scientific facts (which can also change with our understanding) it depends on who is stating a point and how he/she uses expression and language. I dunno if all your networks are far left (sounds more like your opinion) but you could say that some of what Beck reports is factually incorrect, wrong, misleading etc. 
Anyway something im more in tune with is that Murdoch places himself in the best position to gain the most. What Hanfei says about his manipulation is true..he did it in Australia and here in UK too. Mr Newscorp is practically Mr Fox and Mr Sky also. Why should he care about you or truth unless he can make money from it that is! 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 3:19pm
*Federal Reserve* Trinity.. Its privately ran by the richest bankers around the world.. They have bled the US of its wealth, and id bet money they will move the Federal Reserve to China soon!!!!! If they do? They will obviously want China to prosper so they can bleed their wealth the same way.

I believe Jim Rogers is one of them.. He already moved to China and he's been selling all his US money.. He speaks out against Bernanke and the Fed, but I think thats just part of their current strategy. To make Americans outraged at the Fed so they can move it to China. Biggest Crooks in the world imo
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 11:47pm

*Federal Reserve* Trinity.. Its privately ran by the richest bankers around the world.. They have bled the US of its wealth, and id bet money they will move the Federal Reserve to China soon!!!!! If they do? They will obviously want China to prosper so they can bleed their wealth the same way.

I believe Jim Rogers is one of them.. He already moved to China and he's been selling all his US money.. He speaks out against Bernanke and the Fed, but I think thats just part of their current strategy. To make Americans outraged at the Fed so they can move it to China. Biggest Crooks in the world imo

How or why would our central bank move to China?
How does the Fed "bleed this wealth?"
Why would they want "China's wealth" when our economy is roughly 3 times their size?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2011 at 12:38am

How or why would our central bank move to China?
How does the Fed "bleed this wealth?"
Why would they want "China's wealth" when our economy is roughly 3 times their size?

Not the central bank lol dude that made me laugh so hard :) I'll let you research what the Federal Reserve is and what all they do Han Fei.
They have been bleeding our wealth for decades! Our debt is more like 16 trillion atm. The dollar is about to become virtually worthless.
China has the third largest land mass in the world.. Their population is over a billion and a half.. Their growth will be enormous and it will last for a very long time. Thats over a billion consumers needing food, housing, vehicles, entertainment, and every other consumer product.
There just isn't anymore money left in the US for them to bleed. Thats why they will relocate soon imo China is the obvious choice to relocate to. I would bet the farm that the reserve is moved to China soon.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2011 at 12:41pm
It will be like 30 years before china's economy catches up to us and besides I heard not too long ago that china's money wasn't worth as much as they were claiming and that the Chinese ggovernment was lying about it. Did you know that what the average American makes in 1 minth is what the average Chinese person makes in a year? My parents are adopting a special needs baby from china and they had to read about all this messed up stuff about china. Recent north Korean poll rated china as the happiest country in the world with north Korea as a close second and the U.S. in dead last lol
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2011 at 12:06am
Low wages in China is a big plus for the Country overall.. As wages grow so will their economy.. While wages are low building and improving their infrastructure will be very affordable.. business will thrive due to low wages.. Low wages is the reason their growth will last for so long.. It will take a long time for their wages to reach ours, if they ever do? Which means they will continue a steady growth and not max out as quick as we did. Its the worth of the currency thats important Tuna. Our dollar is worth 4 cents compared to its worth in 1920.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 8:01pm

Low wages in China is a big plus for the Country overall.. As wages grow so will their economy.. While wages are low building and improving their infrastructure will be very affordable.. business will thrive due to low wages.. Low wages is the reason their growth will last for so long.. It will take a long time for their wages to reach ours, if they ever do? Which means they will continue a steady growth and not max out as quick as we did. Its the worth of the currency thats important Tuna. Our dollar is worth 4 cents compared to its worth in 1920.

Let us remember that real growth equals growth minus inflation. Real growth is all that matters not inflation.

~1000 Korean Won = 1 USD. This past year they saw ~11 percent growth on par with India and China.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 11:54pm

Let us remember that real growth equals growth minus inflation. Real growth is all that matters not inflation.

~1000 Korean Won = 1 USD. This past year they saw ~11 percent growth on par with India and China.

Inflation always matters! Inflation and debt can destroy a country in a very short period of time! devaluing currency is a form of inflation.. weather they print more money or add imaginary money digitally it devalues the dollar just the same.

Watch and see if they don't try to get the reserve transferred to China's central bank in the near future.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 9:00am
China is number one in the world when it comes to solar energy. We're getting left in the dust when it comes to alternate energy.
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 2:06pm
Tim Pawlenty for President.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2011 at 7:46pm

Inflation always matters! Inflation and debt can destroy a country in a very short period of time! devaluing currency is a form of inflation.. weather they print more money or add imaginary money digitally it devalues the dollar just the same.

Watch and see if they don't try to get the reserve transferred to China's central bank in the near future.

So, if the value of the dollar has diminished so much in the last century, then why hasn't this "destroyed our country?"
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 12:09am
This country is on borrowed money therefore its on borrowed time!

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 11:33am
Every country borrows money
- Best Coast

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 1:15pm
Not every country. And even if, would that make it any better ?
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 2:42pm
You're right, I'm sure there are some third world countries that don't borrow money.. You know what I meant and my point is that countries borrowing money happens all the time. our economy dwarfs everyone else's so china wouldn't lend us money if they knew they wouldn't make a profit in the ling run
- Best Coast

F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 4:18pm
Hmmm! Norway do borrow money... But that is a political agenda. Not because we need to!
Hmmm, the inflation that hit the dollar after USA loaned some billins to invade Iraq DID make a difference on the people withn lowest income in the states. And it also divided the poulation even more than before...
We here in Norway see the beginning also... The richest is getting richer.
To put simply...: Try to invest 1000 dollar short term! What will you gain?
Do the same with a million! What will you gain?
Bank of America=Bank of England. More or less.
This was as simply i could put it;-)
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 4:20pm
Syz is right about one thing tho and thats real wealth lies not with our nation's governments but with private organisations. But im sure there's an economic equation or theory that states that, in capitalist countries, borrowing money is essential to wealth creation. But our nations government need to borrow money too so its catch 22 unless they tax us all to the max and beyond! BTW in UK 72% of the cost of petrol is levied by our great government. It is currently £1.34 per litre which means that the gulf states receive approx 25% of the price of fuel here. How the fvck can this government rip us off. 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 8:41pm
2 questions

1 How much do we really owe China? 2 What is the interest on that debt?

No country has ever been 14 to 16 trillion dollars in debt! Its new territory. Thats a huge amount of money.

The democrats still want to keep raising the debt ceiling? We're so fk'd :)
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 10:55pm

2 questions

No country has ever been 14 to 16 trillion dollars in debt! Its new territory. Thats a huge amount of money.

Japan is a comparable debt holder. Yet, they are not the buzz word they were in the 80's.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 11:02pm

2 questions

Both parties deficit finance. The Tax cuts in 01, at a time of brief budget surplus are still lingering throughout these years of deficits. Unfortunately, any attempt to let these taxes expire and return Taxes to their previous level is seen as a tax increase by the public, which has a short memory.

Let us also frame Debt as a % of GDP for a more accurate representation of our debt:earnings. Currently we take in 57 cents for every dollar spent.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2011 at 1:28am
12/2008? old chart? Do you know who the Intergovernment is? China is our biggest foreign lender by far.

Returning the tax rate to pre bush tax cuts would be raising taxes! Your view would be like me saying Bush didn't cut taxes he just returned them to an earlier rate. Bush cut/lowered taxes. When taxes go up its raising taxes.. When taxes go down its cutting/lowering taxes.

Obama is a radically far left puppet! Our government is way too big! Our economy is screwed up! Our currency is becoming worthless! Inflation is about to hit hard! We are in 3 wars that we can't afford! Banks aren't loaning money! Health care costs are very high! Energy prices are climbing! I could go on, but i'm sure you get the picture. :)

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 5:12pm

12/2008? old chart? Do you know who the Intergovernment is? China is our biggest foreign lender by far.

Returning the tax rate to pre bush tax cuts would be raising taxes! Your view would be like me saying Bush didn't cut taxes he just returned them to an earlier rate. Bush cut/lowered taxes. When taxes go up its raising taxes.. When taxes go down its cutting/lowering taxes.

Obama is a radically far left puppet! Our government is way too big! Our economy is screwed up! Our currency is becoming worthless! Inflation is about to hit hard! We are in 3 wars that we can't afford! Banks aren't loaning money! Health care costs are very high! Energy prices are climbing! I could go on, but i'm sure you get the picture. :)

Here is a projection for 2011 with practically identical percentages. Again, Japan's share is quite comparable to that of China's. China is not the lead holder by far.

Cutting taxes at the time of a small budget surplus caused a budget deficit. Because of deficit funding, a tax cut at the time of a budget deficit is a deferment of taxes. To truely reduce taxes, we must reduce spending and taxes at the same time, to not do so is to play accounting games and rhetoric.

Let us remember which party started these wars. Our economy grew last quarter. Constant, mild inflation discourages hoarding, unlike no inflation or deflation. South Korea uses 1,000 Won notes; yet their % GDP grow was larger than ours. This is all that matters. Energy is still widely avaliable, even as we consume ~25% of the worlds energy....
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 7:25pm
Bush was almost as bad as Obama when it comes to spending.Thats not accurate.. Cutting taxes is a tax cut! The budget is the total that will be spent each year! A surplus or deficit is the result of spending! There's plenty of tax money! There's just too much spending!
How many democrats also voted for the wars? Our economy grew last quarter? < Thats BULLSH1T!!! :)
Mild inflation discourages hoarding? sounds like something the left would believe. lol
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 12:48am

Bush was almost as bad as Obama when it comes to spending.Thats not accurate.. Cutting taxes is a tax cut! The budget is the total that will be spent each year! A surplus or deficit is the result of spending! There's plenty of tax money! There's just too much spending! How many democrats also voted for the wars? Our economy grew last quarter? < Thats BULLSH1T!!! :) Mild inflation discourages hoarding? sounds like something the left would believe. lol

After the 09 depression, we've experienced positive growth, despite the rhetoric of pundants and candidates.
http://www.bea.gov/national/xls/gdplev.xls

Deflation encourages hoarding because hoarding cash will increase value in time. With slight inflation, there is incentive to convert cash into assists with growth instead of loss. Kahn Accademy for lectures. http://www.khanacademy.org/
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 4:12am
Originally posted by Syzygy

Obama is a radically far left puppet! Our government is way too big! Our economy is screwed up! Our currency is becoming worthless! Inflation is about to hit hard! We are in 3 wars that we can't afford! Banks aren't loaning money! Health care costs are very high! Energy prices are climbing!

with all the exclamations n excitement here, i couldn't help thinkn of

LOL sry for the interuption
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 38>