FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Religion and Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 35363738>
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Religion and Politics
    Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Did you guys hear about that Saudi Arabian guy who tweeted about Muhammad and had to flee the country? Apparently his tweet was "blasphemous" and he could possibly be put to death because of it. Wow who would want people like that to be the majority? People would be dying left and right
Holy f.ck, dude, are you serious ? "Who would want people like that to be the majority?" ? People like that ? As if Muslims were all the same.

Yes, their number is greatly increasing in Europe, especially in Germany but I don't see a problem in it ?

Germany is a secular regulated state, this is put down in our consitution, in the first 20 laws that are unchangeable (due to our history..)

And no religion has a right to proclaim another religion as false..

And just remember Nazis were never the majority in Germany.  Terrorists are not the majority in Iraq, Afghanistan, Darfur etc etc. We see how that's playing out however.
Why do you say that?
And every major religion claims its the only way. If your the only way than all other ways are "false".

Some just have different views on non-believers.
Nazis were never the majority is hard to say, Hitler managed to convince most of all people in the beginning.
And Muslims are not terrorists, there's a "small" difference.

I say it just because of what you said, every religion claims it's the one and only true way. You think it just as other religions do.

Whoa now, are you trying to say that the majority of nazi Germany were okay with genocide and world domination? XD
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

CS, you have to remember that religion has been apart of our species for 10s of thousands of years and has been built up to what it is today. I suggest you check out the documentary Cave of Forgotten Dreams on Netflix. It's about a cave in France that has the oldest known cave drawings and has been untouched for thousands and thousands of years. It gives you a glimpse of primitive religion And it's amazing. Check it out

Yes religious belief or worship took place amongst early cave dwellers. Early humans were known to bury their dead and lay flowers in the grave. Both are spiritual gestures from inner thoughts and emotions, religion gives this too as do many aspects of modern life.

Ha well Cave of Forgotten Dreams shows a little bit more than that. For example, a large cave bear skull sitting on a large rock facing the entrance of the cave with four rocks placed around the larger one in the center representing arms and legs. The cave (Chauvet cave in France) is filled with bear and mountain lion bones and they believe that Ithe cave was used for religious ceremonies because of the lack of human remains, tools, etc that would normally accompany people living in the cave. They also discovered that the cave is filled with carbon dioxide and is mixed with radon gases which would lead to hallucinations (Visions etc). It's very interesting
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 3:23pm
^ lmao.... very interesting? mmmk
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

^ lmao.... very interesting? mmmk

That's only one thing they talk about. the documentary is very good, Werner Herzog has a way of getting in your head. Look up the cave drawings and if you don't find it interesting then don't watch it.
- Best Coast

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 1:07pm
Hmmm religion + iAMgaming, na nothing gonna happen here...oh wait im on the 37th page =o

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 2:38pm

Originally posted by ax412

Did you guys hear about that Saudi Arabian guy who tweeted about Muhammad and had to flee the country? Apparently his tweet was "blasphemous" and he could possibly be put to death because of it. Wow who would want people like that to be the majority? People would be dying left and right
Holy f.ck, dude, are you serious ? "Who would want people like that to be the majority?" ? People like that ? As if Muslims were all the same.

Yes, their number is greatly increasing in Europe, especially in Germany but I don't see a problem in it ?

Germany is a secular regulated state, this is put down in our consitution, in the first 20 laws that are unchangeable (due to our history..)

And no religion has a right to proclaim another religion as false..

And just remember Nazis were never the majority in Germany.  Terrorists are not the majority in Iraq, Afghanistan, Darfur etc etc. We see how that's playing out however.
Why do you say that?
And every major religion claims its the only way. If your the only way than all other ways are "false".

Some just have different views on non-believers.
Nazis were never the majority is hard to say, Hitler managed to convince most of all people in the beginning.
And Muslims are not terrorists, there's a "small" difference.

I say it just because of what you said, every religion claims it's the one and only true way. You think it just as other religions do.

Whoa now, are you trying to say that the majority of nazi Germany were okay with genocide and world domination? XD
No, not at all, just said it's hard to say if you consider that the majority made it even possible, following the words of a maniac blindy.
It's not like they're not to blame for it.

Of course, when it was "too late" they realized it, fought it for years until they finally came through.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 3:17pm
I know, I just wanted to mess with you.
Hitler did promise them a better quality of life so it's easy to understand why they supported him in the beginning. Like you said, it was too late once Hitler showed his true colors. Stalin was just as bad
- Best Coast

carlangasbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote carlangasbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 10:11pm
f*** jesus, with someone who's seen him, i a lso saw the real god.  Jesus is a f***ing crazy bastard who's only thing hes done is make a person crazy as ****.  and maybe starting this fate ****.  either way hes a f***ing lunatic who pryed into a holy innocent person, (me).  go f*** urself

Post Options Post Options   Quote carlangasbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 10:15pm
better r those who were oblivious to this ****, like god and who dnt remember, some1 bless this f***d up kid

Post Options Post Options   Quote carlangasbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 10:17pm
also for those wondering i dictate life, and i have a heart, it seems to make judgements for me, but i'm in know way blessed
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 10:22pm
^^^^^this guy needs a hug and prayer^^^^^^^^
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear

Post Options Post Options   Quote carlangasbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 10:26pm
i've had all the hugs and prayers need, i'd murder that c**t jesus if i had a n opportunity

Post Options Post Options   Quote carlangasbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 10:27pm
this worlds an illusion played out by ppl, what i need is truths, no bull****

Post Options Post Options   Quote carlangasbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 10:28pm
i've seen god, in my worst moments, in know way is he related to all u ppl

Post Options Post Options   Quote carlangasbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 10:29pm

Post Options Post Options   Quote carlangasbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 10:30pm
my truths r urs to play with.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2013 at 11:04pm
???
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 12:15am
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 12:31am
Alright

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

I just f***ing spit up my drink hahahahahaha god damn
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 2:05am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

I'm SOOOOOO WEAAAAK HAHAHAHAH
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 9:29am
Originally posted by carlangasbox

this worlds an illusion played out by ppl, what i need is truths, no bull****

take the BLUE pill.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 9:31am
LOL cloudy
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 9:40am
You know, out of all of the drivel he posted, that was the only bit i understood. And I'm good at reading and English goddammit! I always knew he was f#cked in the head when i told him my husband divorced me after i sold our two children on the black market for cash, and he believed me.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files

Post Options Post Options   Quote carlangasbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 11:59pm
f*** u and ur ugly ass kids.  iand i s till think jesus is a sly dog.  how would u feel if ur heart was torn from u, i forgot u dnt have one, keep ur illusions,  if i die i would still hate this universe and anything penis related to jesus, nice day bi otch
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 35363738>