Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Religion and Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 38>
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Religion and Politics
    Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 1:32pm
i would never burn a quran, or any holy book, or any flag.. but it happens.. all the time.

i could careless about them burning the books tho..

i think its kinda funny tho.. the same liberals who rallied for the mosque on ground zero didnt care about the "its offensive to americans so use some common sense and dont do it" but yet now they are up in arms about the burning of qurans being "offensive to muslims so use some common sense and dont do it"

tbh i dont want a mosque on ground zero, and i acctually dont want anyone to burn the qurans down in florida.

but i am disgusted at how so many people are two faced and hold different people to different standards.

as far as the atheists/libs on here aswell, you are all up in arms about christians forcing their views on you.. yet you think americans or anyone for that matter should be forced to care about a religion that they dont believe in ? doesnt make sense..

if they can put a mosque on ground zero and the argument of "dont do something like that because it will be taken as offensive to millions of people" means nothing but yet someone burning qurans the same little douches respond with " dont do something like that because it will be taken as offensive to millions of people"

basically, the only thing im sick of is the retards who think they are promoting good and wholesomeness, and all they promote is double standards, and ass backwardness.

i was a liberal douche back when i was 18-20, then i grew up.
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

i would never burn a quran, or any holy book, or any flag.. but it happens.. all the time.

i think its kinda funny tho.. the same liberals who rallied for the mosque on ground zero didnt care about the "its offensive to americans so use some common sense and dont do it" but yet now they are up in arms about the burning of qurans being "offensive to muslims so use some common sense and dont do it"

tbh i dont want a mosque on ground zero, and i acctually dont want anyone to burn the qurans down in florida.

but i am disgusted at how so many people are two faced and hold different people to different standards.

as far as the atheists/libs on here aswell, you are all up in arms about christians forcing their views on you.. yet you think americans or anyone for that matter should be forced to care about a religion that they dont believe in ? doesnt make sense..

if they can put a mosque on ground zero and the argument of "dont do something like that because it will be taken as offensive to millions of people" means nothing but yet someone burning qurans the same little douches respond with " dont do something like that because it will be taken as offensive to millions of people"

basically, the only thing im sick of is the retards who think they are promoting good and wholesomeness, and all they promote is double standards, and ass backwardness.

I didn't even voice my opinion on the mosque or the book burning subjects (im sure you were not even addressing me anyway), my only point was that someone telling me that i will go to hell if i don't accept god is obviously forcing the issue. I have not once told people how they should think, I just tried to explain my own point of view.
Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 1:56pm
well it does take time to grow up xD you used to be a liberal ay? progressive is the real anti American movement! transform America? nice try now lets see what happens? they fool'd em once now look out lol sh1t storm bout to hit progressives in the face hahaha America bout to Veto that progressive movement! EPIC FAIL! im really lmao bout it too

what a Country this is _-)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

I didn't even voice my opinion on the mosque or the book burning subjects (im sure you were not even addressing me anyway), my only point was that someone telling me that i will go to hell if i don't accept god is obviously forcing the issue. I have not once told people how they should think, I just tried to explain my own point of view.

nope wasnt addressing you.. not really anyone here in this thread because i have only read 5% of this thread, tbh im addressing the crazies on the yahoo blogs
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Shaker for one your bitterness shows! and logic will never answer these 2 questions! *does GOD exist* and *what is GOD*logic should make any intelligent person want to find out though! its simple! try to reach GOD! you have a mouth so why not use it for something very important to you?
How on earth does that show?
I actually is overwhelmed over how ignorant you are saying that!
What im saying is: Even a Christian do not know what God are... Too simply close my eyes and believe in god, the christian way, is wrong for me.. BUT: I know there is a god, and he/she/it were our creators.
So my faith is lying in a higher beeing, or a state of mind, meaning my soul belong to this god.
SO my search is never stopping for this god, even if i dont like the outcome...
And for the last time inteligence has nothing to do with god or a belief system. Ecept: When suggesion are involved!
 EDIT: Logic will show itself in that exact time our god reapears in our material world.

your overwhelmed over how ignorant? thats because your so amazingly intelligent that you just get so overwhelmed over ignorant, that you just haft to post how overwhelmed over ignorant you are.

your posts are always so amazingly overwhelming over how you post so many amazingly overwhelming over and over and over again.
Very good comeback... Retard.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 2:52pm

Shaker for one your bitterness shows! and logic will never answer these 2 questions! *does GOD exist* and *what is GOD*logic should make any intelligent person want to find out though! its simple! try to reach GOD! you have a mouth so why not use it for something very important to you?
How on earth does that show?
I actually is overwhelmed over how ignorant you are saying that!
What im saying is: Even a Christian do not know what God are... Too simply close my eyes and believe in god, the christian way, is wrong for me.. BUT: I know there is a god, and he/she/it were our creators.
So my faith is lying in a higher beeing, or a state of mind, meaning my soul belong to this god.
SO my search is never stopping for this god, even if i dont like the outcome...
And for the last time inteligence has nothing to do with god or a belief system. Ecept: When suggesion are involved!
 EDIT: Logic will show itself in that exact time our god reapears in our material world.
your overwhelmed over how ignorant? thats because your so amazingly intelligent that you just get so overwhelmed over ignorant, that you just haft to post how overwhelmed over ignorant you are. your posts are always so amazingly overwhelming over how you post so many amazingly overwhelming over and over and over again.
Very good comeback... Retard.

well thank you Shakey i do try
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 3:11pm

Well, im pr. definition intelligent...

And why are you so defensive Zizle? I simply put out some possibilites and all you do is deny them or come with some bs about why I need to believe in your God!
How can you know your God is the one? They could be the same, but with diff. names!
And it shows that you never ever read a solid book in your life.. Quoting from wiki everyone can do easy.
Hmmm, maybe your not that bright and dont understand anything?
Its frustrating to not get any feedback from you, thats for sure...
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

So there was Jesus, with his Disciples about to go to the Temple.  At the time, there was a "Temple Tax", which everyone hated, but had to pay if they wanted access to the Temple.  Turns out Jesus and his posse had no form of legal tender.  Jesus tells Peter, "go down to the water and you'll find a fish with a coin in its mouth. Go get it and bring it back here".  Peter goes on his way and comes back with the coin.  Jesus then says to Peter; "go to the Temple and pay my tax and yours so that we do not offend them".

Hmmm... so the moral of the story isn't just an apparent miracle, but Jesus worried about offending the very people he disagreed with.  Nice.
Aqua u missed one or two things out. Temple taxes were paid by everyone to the King, only the sons of the King didn't have to pay them. Jesus makes a point of this by enquiring to Peter the correct earthly protocol (as if he isn't aware). But he is making a statement that he too is the son of the highest authority, one higher than any earthly power. He does so by firstly the conversation then by getting Peter to complete a miraculous task.
Offending someone as retaliation doesn't teach his disciples the intended message. Although they cause offence in his father's house he respects their custom to demonstrate how pious they will need to be if they are to spread his teachings. Respect customs, even ones that contradict your own or cause u offence imo is the lesson. 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 3:50pm
I dont get why ppl would want to burn the Qu'ran..and I don't really understand why ppl want to build a mosque near ground Zero either. One is to cause offence and i'm not quite sure what the other is designed to do. I know what I would like to believe but I would think that the ppl requesting a mosque being built would think of the circumstances and the timing and say maybe not or maybe another time. Seems insensitive whichever way i look at it. Whether u view this as political or religious, for me the 2 are interconnected at many levels.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 3:56pm

<FONT style=": #000000">Well, im pr. definition intelligent...

And why are you so defensive Zizle? I simply put out some possibilites and all you do is deny them or come with some bs about why I need to believe in your God!
How can you know your God is the one? They could be the same, but with diff. names!
And it shows that you never ever read a solid book in your life.. Quoting from wiki everyone can do easy.

feedbach from me? i mean why would you want feedback from a retard? xD

im not going to flame so give it up! im just an old retard with poor gramar, i get it!

if the the subject was about me then it would pertain! but im not GOD or a politician so attacking me is futile!

so killing the retarded messanger just wont work Shakey!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

I dont get why ppl would want to burn the Qu'ran..and I don't really understand why ppl want to build a mosque near ground Zero either. One is to cause offence and i'm not quite sure what the other is designed to do. I know what I would like to believe but I would think that the ppl requesting a mosque being built would think of the circumstances and the timing and say maybe not or maybe another time. Seems insensitive whichever way i look at it. Whether u view this as political or religious, for me the 2 are interconnected at many levels.

the guy planning the Q'ran burnings seems to think it will show radical muslims the error of there ways. but it will probably just create more radical muslims.

the people behind the ground zero mosque obviously know it will cause a lot of contraversy! so building it there is obviously not to help muslim/American relations! why build a mosque so near ground zero? as a symbol of victory imo

if the mosque does get built i say build the biggest Christian and Jewish church in the world at ground zero! and make it a unwavering symbol of GODS glory! then everyone is happy xD
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 4:40pm

Originally posted by TX2k7

sad, flusterating and angering ay? who are these ignorant and intolerant people rearing their heads Saturday? far left progressives?
i was refering to this: Church Plans Q'uran Burning Event

although i strongly disagree with Christians destroying any religions holy books, its still miniscual compared to what the more radical muslims do and or want to do to Christians and Christianity!

i haft to agree with Deadaim on one point he made. you do seem to only mention negative things that some Christians do?

hell i hope they save me a Q'ran so i can read it, and see where there religion went so wrong? xD

radical muslims did stupid shi t and radical christians did stupid shi t, just dont judge a community on its loudest voices
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 4:44pm

<FONT style=": #000000">Well, im pr. definition intelligent...

feedbach from me? i mean why would you want feedback from a retard? xD

im not going to flame so give it up! im just an old retard with poor gramar, i get it!

if the the subject was about me then it would pertain! but im not GOD or a politician so attacking me is futile!

so killing the retarded messanger just wont work Shakey!
But im NOT trying to offend you! Even if I do come with certain idiotic comments.
My initial feeling was that you made this thread to have a good open dialog about God/beliefs.
Also in the start this thread was moved to fist of fury... I tried to support you in getting it bck to the original thread, i guess you missunderstood my post.
And Zizle, im raised in a christian beliefsystem... I stated more than once that there is a god, but my search for him/her/it is not finished! If you have find your god, good for you!
So im asking again: After you have read the "black and gold" book, do you still have the same feeling as before. For me personaly its very problematic, cos of the older scrifts! IF the bible was the oldest scrift, maybe its easyer.
Even tho the "rosecrutians" found it specialy funny.....
Stop beeing so defensive about your wiews and you might just end up being respected.
Share.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

sad, flusterating and angering ay? who are these ignorant and intolerant people rearing their heads Saturday? far left progressives?

although i strongly disagree with Christians destroying any religions holy books, its still miniscual compared to what the more radical muslims do and or want to do to Christians and Christianity!

i haft to agree with Deadaim on one point he made. you do seem to only mention negative things that some Christians do?

hell i hope they save me a Q'ran so i can read it, and see where there religion went so wrong? xD

radical muslims did stupid shi t and radical christians did stupid shi t, just dont judge a community on its loudest voices

hasnt everyone and their grandmother already said this generic comment?

fact is.. there are very few "extremists" christians.. as in people who will murder entire families for breaking a rule in the sharia law, people who will kill thousands of people a month in the name of their religion. I dont see any christians using their kids as suicide bombers.. i dont see any of the level of extremity of radicalness from christians that you get from radical muslims.. so please dont act like they are the same thing.

and hopefully we arent talking about crusade times.. because their are plenty of different takes on that, lots of people say that the christians formed an army to stop years of muslims onslaught, other people say the exact opposite.

but back to the subject, the very few radical christians, or atleast radical enough to acctually take a life, or use their kids as suicide bombs.. are not protected by any means by any other christians.. they arent defended, they arent celebrated, they are considered freaks and pretty much worse then any muslim terroists to most christians.

on the other hand, you have entire muslim countries like iran promoting violence, counties like libya celebrating death like the lockerbie bomber (side note: thanks UK!!),and in the middle east celebrating in the streets after 9/11, etc.

fact is more then 50% of muslims in these countries support the terroists, and the another 20-30% probably doesnt mind them at all. in america the few radical christians weve had.. id be surprised if .00000000050% of christians supported them. and they arent doing heinous stuff that the muslims are forgiving.

anyhow dro.. just had to respond becuase your post was so generic you misewell of not even posted it
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 4:53pm

radical christian = retarded hick who rants infront of his tv drinking a beer.

radical muslim = cold blooded killer who will devote his life to taking lives at any cost (jihad)
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 4:56pm

Hey if their thing is being ignorant and intolerant go ahead and do that kinda stuff, but if they aren't just seen as a complete joke or worse afterwards it says more about the people who still support an organisation like that.

Also, stop thinking everyone is just hating on america. I bet most just dont give a f*** - i dont. Then again I guess im politically pretty indifferent.. americas just such an easy target for making fun of it.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 5:05pm

fact is.. there are very few "extremists" christians.. as in people who will murder entire families for breaking a rule in the sharia law, people who will kill thousands of people a month in the name of their religion. I dont see any christians using their kids as suicide bombers.. i dont see any of the level of extremity of radicalness from christians that you get from radical muslims.. so please dont act like they are the same thing.

and hopefully we arent talking about crusade times.. because their are plenty of different takes on that, lots of people say that the christians formed an army to stop years of muslims onslaught, other people say the exact opposite.

but back to the subject, the very few radical christians, or atleast radical enough to acctually take a life, or use their kids as suicide bombs.. are not protected by any means by any other christians.. they arent defended, they arent celebrated, they are considered freaks and pretty much worse then any muslim terroists to most christians.

on the other hand, you have entire muslim countries like iran promoting violence, counties like libya celebrating death like the lockerbie bomber (side note: thanks UK!!),and in the middle east celebrating in the streets after 9/11, etc.

fact is more then 50% of muslims in these countries support the terroists, and the another 20-30% probably doesnt mind them at all. in america the few radical christians weve had.. id be surprised if .00000000050% of christians supported them. and they arent doing heinous stuff that the muslims are forgiving.

anyhow dro.. just had to respond becuase your post was so generic you misewell of not even posted it

Hey I dont know a lot about this, but didn't Christians slay idk how many ppl on their holy crusades? That seems like pretty stupid shi t to me.
So I've been told that the reason Christians can be saved by God has to do with The Church being like an entity, all of its followers being part of it etc. and it being referred to as God's wife. Sooo isn't all their SIN embedded in there as well?
Anyway, I'm sure having holy massacre parties doesn't make too many friends with other religions.

i wont claim to know a lot about these topics but the only reasons for really posting here for me anyway are to learn about them
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 5:12pm
@Shaker im not looking for respect! and im not defensive! im the same as everyone else! i started playing ut3 online because i loved the game. Phantaci told me about this site so i checked it out and liked it so i joined. im bout done with ut3 and therefore probly wont be on here much if any soon? so why would i really care if you think im a retard? and why would i be defensive about it? i don't know you! or anyone else on this site lol

and this is a gaming site so a Religion and politics thread is kind of out of place xD

im not the one to give you all the answers Shaker! acually what answers are there to give? alls i can say is please atleast try to reach GOD!

thats the only way you might recieve any answers imo i myself wouldn't trust every word in the bible because it was written by man.

and no worries Shaker ive always enjoyed gaming with you _-)    
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 5:30pm

<FONT>radical christian = retarded hick who rants infront of his tv drinking a beer.

radical muslim = cold blooded killer who will devote his life to taking lives at any cost (jihad)

retarded hick? don't you mean shooting at his tv? no stereo type there ay? your a lot more radical then any hick ive ever met lol hick=GOD beer, guns and retarded i guess? lmao

hick acually=true American xD

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 8:17pm

Hey I dont know a lot about this, but didn't Christians slay idk how many ppl on their holy crusades? That seems like pretty stupid shi t to me.
So I've been told that the reason Christians can be saved by God has to do with The Church being like an entity, all of its followers being part of it etc. and it being referred to as God's wife. Sooo isn't all their SIN embedded in there as well?
Anyway, I'm sure having holy massacre parties doesn't make too many friends with other religions.

i wont claim to know a lot about these topics but the only reasons for really posting here for me anyway are to learn about them
you've been lied to, the church isnt God's wife. its just what everyone tells each other.
new jerusalem is the bride of Christ. (revelation is where my footing is )
and you gotta remember that was catholicism under the influence of the pope... but i guess most people branch christianity into one big bunch.
im pretty sure protestants don't have such a high kill count.
and surely not word of faith...
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 8:30pm
Durka durka, Mohamed jihad, durka. 
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Originally posted by Aquaknot

So there was Jesus, with his Disciples about to go to the Temple.  At the time, there was a "Temple Tax", which everyone hated, but had to pay if they wanted access to the Temple.  Turns out Jesus and his posse had no form of legal tender.  Jesus tells Peter, "go down to the water and you'll find a fish with a coin in its mouth. Go get it and bring it back here".  Peter goes on his way and comes back with the coin.  Jesus then says to Peter; "go to the Temple and pay my tax and yours so that we do not offend them".

Hmmm... so the moral of the story isn't just an apparent miracle, but Jesus worried about offending the very people he disagreed with.  Nice.
Aqua u missed one or two things out. Temple taxes were paid by everyone to the King, only the sons of the King didn't have to pay them. Jesus makes a point of this by enquiring to Peter the correct earthly protocol (as if he isn't aware). But he is making a statement that he too is the son of the highest authority, one higher than any earthly power. He does so by firstly the conversation then by getting Peter to complete a miraculous task.
Offending someone as retaliation doesn't teach his disciples the intended message. Although they cause offence in his father's house he respects their custom to demonstrate how pious they will need to be if they are to spread his teachings. Respect customs, even ones that contradict your own or cause u offence imo is the lesson. 

Wow,very good Trin-  I was just pulling out the part that fits current events with not offending others just to make a point.  Not many know that level of detail.  I'm impressed.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 9:03pm

radical christian = retarded hick who rants infront of his tv drinking a beer.

I'd call Westboro radical Christians, but part of me tells me they do this **** for the money. (a lot of them are apparently lawyers to and they sue, such as that guy in Omaha who pepper-sprayed fourteen of them and a cop, when they came to another soldier's funeral)  Of course, he got arrested, but they're also suing him for it.  Actually, I'm beginning to think they're a sham and they're really teaching their kids this "Now, Johnny, when you go to picket these soldiers' funerals, bring as hateful of a sign as possible and saying as hateful and unAmerican things as possible.  If they pepper-spray, kick your ass, or shoot at you, don't worry.  You'll only be helping us out, because we'll sue the **** out of them heretics."

Edit: The point is I don't know what to call.  Radical Christians, lawsuit-happy lawyers hiding behind the Christian banner, or real life's version of trolls, except they don't do it just for the kicks.  They do it for the money.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100908/pl_yblog_upshot/even-pastors-old-church-condemns-quran-burning
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 10:08pm
Church and state need to be separated. Everywhere in the world.
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 12:30am
Originally posted by chisox666

Church and state need to be separated. Everywhere in the world.

Agreed!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 38>