| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team NbK General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Team NbK
Team NbK

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roster
    Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 10:41pm
Noobs! Ouch
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2011 at 11:28pm
I'd put up your new name, if I had the possibility. Hehe
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
NbK_metdave28 View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_metdave28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 7:40am
Maybe I should have a new one... NbK_Elusive or NbK_NeverOnlineMuchTheseDays! lololol I think when I do come back on I'll just do it on my 'regular' account as I'll be so out of practice it'll be embarassing to me AND the clan!! lol
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 10:25am
  what about NbK_Convict or NbK_GrimReaper, NbK_DarkAngel, NbK_Infamous(dave) lol, NbK_Syndicate, NbK_Syndrome, NbK_Prodigy, NbK_Prophet.......... anything better than metdave28 -_-" :P  
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_metdave28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 5:33am
Ha ha, I quite like 'NbK_InfamousDave... to clear up why I have MetDave28 though,  it's my usual online nickname (as in 'Metallica Dave') and my master account is under metdave28 so when I got my NbK status I just tagged that onto the front. However, things might change soon...

I've just changed my mobile phone and got a free PS3 with a bigger hard drive as part of my new contract so will be swapping to the new one this weekend. Depending on how the data transfer between the two goes, I might need to set up a new account and stuff so might change it... I was thinking of something in terms of maybe 'NbK_Manhunter' but I quite like 'InfamousDave' now... tee hee...
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 8:55pm

See im useful for something after all. Now register at our forums you noob!  

www.utportal.net --> click nbk site (doh!)

Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 6:02pm
Nice! You updated it, hehe.
I'd remove Psycho, Damnblood and Beastie as active members, though! 
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 6:17am
whats up guys, looking forwars to some ggs with you guys. from playing with a few of you yesterday I can see you are skilled players and mean business :)
NbK_RoyalEvil View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 3:57am
Welcome and u too:-) now someone of nbk is really duelln aik, not like the rest of us whos runnin for his life (means espcially me);-)
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 6:50am
yeah they were a few good duels yesterday and enjoyed it, we should do it daily coz I think that duel maintains skill and also can help you improve your game, all other modes just seems to be the same thing over and over but duel is so intense and so many different things can happen.

also everyone has a weakness in duel, I have loads and don't mind sharing them coz I need to improve

- I suck at Diesel, I would even lose to a noob on that map, I cant control it and just fail.

- I am not as good as Deck as I should be coz I have played it 1000 times but against players like Devil_assosiate I just get owned.

- My hit scan could be better but I think that this game is to fast paced to hit every shot but lack a strategy to hit more shots and need to improve.

- I am not as good on smaller maps like sentinel and tend to be better on Shangrila and Heatray coz I find it easier to maintain map control.

I would like to get better at those things and if we duel more Im sure I will, and Im sure that all you guys have weak points and maybe we can focus on improving them and helping each other out coz it will help us get better in all gamemodes.

also who has a mic coz if we are gonna play well and win against good clans like PRO we need accurate communication :)
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 7:41am
I enjoyed the duels too, and agree that we definitely should duel more :D Shouldn't be a problem as we have a server that don't give a potential host a ping advantage.

Most of us has a mic. I use mine pretty often =)

- I'm better at smaller maps (sentinel), than bigger maps such as Deck, Shanghai

- Diesel is not really my map neither.

- The minigun is definitely my weakness, both to use and to be used on.

NbK_RoyalEvil View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 3:50am
Na my probs r way bigger than urs, i still dont know all reg maps good. I have never really been into DM, just iTDM without items...but i'm in for 1-2 duels per day. Gotta improve to annoy aik way more:-)
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_metdave28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 9:51am
hahaha, and as we know, it sometimes don't take much to annoy Mr Aik! lolololol Smile
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

yeah they were a few good duels yesterday and enjoyed it, we should do it daily coz I think that duel maintains skill and also can help you improve your game, all other modes just seems to be the same thing over and over but duel is so intense and so many different things can happen.

also everyone has a weakness in duel, I have loads and don't mind sharing them coz I need to improve

- I suck at Diesel, I would even lose to a noob on that map, I cant control it and just fail.

- I am not as good as Deck as I should be coz I have played it 1000 times but against players like Devil_assosiate I just get owned.

- My hit scan could be better but I think that this game is to fast paced to hit every shot but lack a strategy to hit more shots and need to improve.

- I am not as good on smaller maps like sentinel and tend to be better on Shangrila and Heatray coz I find it easier to maintain map control.

I would like to get better at those things and if we duel more Im sure I will, and Im sure that all you guys have weak points and maybe we can focus on improving them and helping each other out coz it will help us get better in all gamemodes.

also who has a mic coz if we are gonna play well and win against good clans like PRO we need accurate communication :)

AGREE^^

thankx 4 good compliment,, ur right h/p or atleast a mic is necessary
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
Di@BL0 View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Di@BL0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 6:16pm
you think if we play against you SRX
if you shoot me ...... 're in luck
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Di@BL0

you think if we play against you SRX

?
-CYAN1DE- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -CYAN1DE- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 5:46pm
Hey guys whats poppin :D
Just letting you know im still ALIVE but having my priority's elsewhere..
What's happening these days in UT3??? I havent touched that game in 3 months or so heh!
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_metdave28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 6:06am

Decided to venture online as an NbK for the 1st time in what, about 3 months, on Saturday... and no-one else was aorund... lmao... typical bad timing from me! lol Am still rubbish anyway so should go back into hiding.... lolololol

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2011 at 7:45pm

hello. my name is FehtalaTee Hope. it is nice to meet you NbK people.

i would like to have a clan match with your clan please.

in ctf with a 3v3 or a 4v4 if thats not asking for too much.

if we can get are other players we would be glad to have a vctf match as well.

i hope(my last nameBig smile) we can get this going soon. i will see you gentleman soon.

bye...byeSmile
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2011 at 9:06pm
Cool, cool! I'll try to round up some people.
I'll add you on PSN and we will talk soon there =)
We talking NbK vs iAM, right?
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2011 at 10:53pm
believe dat^^^

we have a server. btw
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 4:20am
Cool, cool!
We have a server too. Let's do EU and US.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 3:33am
Originally posted by NbK_RoyalEvil

Leader

NbK_Pain [aka RoyalEvil] (TDM, CTF, Warfare)            -Teamleader CTF- [break may-sep]

Members

NbK_X-T-C (Duell, TDM, CTF)

NbK_Hellsangels [aka Magnum-44] (TDM, CTF)

NbK_PsychoOkill (TDM, CTF) 

NbK_-NocTuRnuS- [aka Aikgood] (TDM, CTF, Warfare)    -Teamleader Warfare- [Leader may-sep]

NbK_Beastie (TDM, CTF, VCTF Warfare)                          -Teamleader DM/TDM- [3mth break]         

NbK_Boerner1 (TDM)

NbK_Damnblood (VCTF, CTF, Warfare)                           -Teamleader VCTF-         

NbK_Colossus (Duel, TDM, CTF, VCTF, Warfare)

NbK_Devin3-SinSx

If your clan wants a match against us, please contact the teamleader of the category you want to play:-)

Inactive Members

NbK_Headsplitter (Duel, TDM, CTF)

NbK_AuToPsY [aka Crusader] ( DM, TDM, CTF, VCTF) 

NbK_metdave28 (TDM, CTF, DM, "Warfare":-))

NbK_R3dox1s (Duel, DM, TDM, CTF, VCTF, Warfare)      

NbK_Warthorn (TDM, CTF)

Spelled my name wrong :D it's Divin3-SinSx not Devin3 :D
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 4:03am
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

hello. my name is FehtalaTee Hope. it is nice to meet you NbK people.

i would like to have a clan match with your clan please.

in ctf with a 3v3 or a 4v4 if thats not asking for too much.

if we can get are other players we would be glad to have a vctf match as well.

i hope(my last nameBig smile) we can get this going soon. i will see you gentleman soon.

bye...byeSmile

LMFAO Feh xD ur so kind xD
EDIT: sorry, that was gay
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by NbK_RoyalEvil

Leader

NbK_Pain [aka RoyalEvil] (TDM, CTF, Warfare)            -Teamleader CTF- [break may-sep]

Members

NbK_X-T-C (Duell, TDM, CTF)

NbK_Hellsangels [aka Magnum-44] (TDM, CTF)

NbK_PsychoOkill (TDM, CTF) 

NbK_-NocTuRnuS- [aka Aikgood] (TDM, CTF, Warfare)    -Teamleader Warfare- [Leader may-sep]

NbK_Beastie (TDM, CTF, VCTF Warfare)                          -Teamleader DM/TDM- [3mth break]         

NbK_Boerner1 (TDM)

NbK_Damnblood (VCTF, CTF, Warfare)                           -Teamleader VCTF-         

NbK_Colossus (Duel, TDM, CTF, VCTF, Warfare)

NbK_Divin3-SinSx (TDM, CTF, Warfare)

If your clan wants a match against us, please contact the teamleader of the category you want to play:-)

Inactive Members

NbK_Headsplitter (Duel, TDM, CTF)

NbK_AuToPsY [aka Crusader] ( DM, TDM, CTF, VCTF) 

NbK_metdave28 (TDM, CTF, DM, "Warfare":-))

NbK_R3dox1s (Duel, DM, TDM, CTF, VCTF, Warfare)      

NbK_Warthorn (TDM, CTF)

HAHAHAHA Teamleader Warfare!!! Thats fkin hilarious xDD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>