FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NFL/NCAA Football Talk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NFL/NCAA Football Talk
    Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 5:40pm

and Auburn really got lucky against Ark.. they started out like **** at the start of the season and got a lucky break

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

LSu sucks!! although i can say i tackled a good freshman at their school! spencer ware #16 , my high school played his high school in a conference game last year(his senior year) in princeton ohio.. we lost :( gives me something to wan k about i guess : p

but no, alabama doesn't have a shot .. at all
how can you say alabama doesn't have a shot at all? all they have to do is beat LSU and Auburn and they can go to the SEC champ again. there aren't any other teams left can beat Alabama
i thought u meant a shot at the championship game.
Riff Raff - True Artist
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Alabama has a slim shot if they dont lose again...
I think Auburn is gonna $h!t all over L$U this weekend...Cam Newton is a beast, I bet Florida wishes they didnt dismiss him...
im not counting on TCU or Boise to lose but bama might get over TCU and even if that happens i dont count on oregon losing.. but yes they do have a slim shot, not one i'd like to see come through though
Riff Raff - True Artist
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 8:59pm
Auburn vs Oregon for championship is my guess, Alabama will not lose again but will not get to the championship.. Every team has a shot for the championship cuz its a tough year, but Boise St. and TCU will not get it cuz MWC and WAC suck major d***.. Except MWC has Utah..
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2010 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Boise St. and TCU will not get it cuz MWC and WAC suck major d***.. Except MWC has Utah..
LOL , ha thats funny! but yea kinda.. but u gotta give them respect for trying their hearts out( mostly boise state for their work in the past years).. work ethics make or break champions and they're all champions!!
Riff Raff - True Artist
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Boise St. and TCU will not get it cuz MWC and WAC suck major d***.. Except MWC has Utah..
LOL , ha thats funny! but yea kinda.. but u gotta give them respect for trying their hearts out( mostly boise state for their work in the past years).. work ethics make or break champions and they're all champions!!
Yeah I give them credit but the coaches should of played top 25 teams only for all of their games before conference games..
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 11:58pm
OU goes down to Mizzou. Thats was the first games i got to watch from start to finish, and it was a good one to watch. Mizzou played a near perfect game. Their line simply dominated. Gave a the QB plenty of time in the pocket to look down the field, and tons of running room when they wanted to run. One thing that hurt OU was they couldn't defend the middle of the field at all. Whenever Mizzou needed a big play is was to the middle of the field. I thought the high tempo OU offense would be a huge issue for the Mizzou D, but they played great and handled everything they could throw at them. Next week is goin to be fun to watch. Mizzou plays Nebraska and if they can win that one they will should be in the top 5 in the polls. Oregon goes to play USC, which should be a crazy game with some high scoring. This week has def set up for an exciting next week.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 9:40pm
auburn is playing great ha
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 11:40pm
Oklahoma never deserved #1 lol they aren't that good.. Oregon should be #1 in my opinion, I like Auburn, but only Cam Newton runs that team. ESPN is right, Auburn has poor defense and lets up tons of points. No love for Oregon I guess.. GO WISCONSIN BADGERS!
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 9:02pm
HEY SEATTLE!, STICK TO MAKING COFFEE B I T C H!

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 9:22pm
Man, I seem to be on a streak of bad luck for Seattle.  I picked Arizona last week, but Seattle won.  Now, I picked Seattle and they get stomped.  Oh, and Arizona lost again, despite me picking them.  I would of figured Tampa wasn't good enough to beat them, considering most of their wins were close games against the likes of Cleveland, Cincinnati, and St. Louis.  The closest they had to an actual rout was 13 points over Carolina.  Oh well.

Man, the Raiders are on a roll this year, ignoring the 49ers game.  I just hope the Chiefs can take them.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 9:50pm
F u c k the chiefs

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

F u c k the chiefs

Your team faces them next week.  I just hope they don't play like they did against the almighty Bills this week.  If they do, I honestly think the Raiders will clobber them just as bad as the Broncos.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 11:42pm
you know what was a boring game.. GB vs Jets. I got stuck watching that on Fox.. uuggghhh that was horrible!!!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 1:50am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

you know what was a boring game.. GB vs Jets. I got stuck watching that on Fox.. uuggghhh that was horrible!!!

i kept track of that with nfl.com, that was TERRIBLE offensively, but it could be worse, you could live where i do in Toronto, all we get is Jets patriots and MOST BILLS games =o, the bills are playing chicago in the Skydome here as well, i might just go through scalpers to watch the Bears play, there offense is great -_- LOL

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 2:08am
@silver well may the best team win

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 2:10am
Hopefully, the Bears don't pull a Baltimore/ Kansas City and struggle with the Bills this time.  I don't know what's going on with Buffalo, but the last two games have been close.  Perhaps, their first win will be within the next few weeks.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 2:19am
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Hopefully, the Bears don't pull a Baltimore/ Kansas City and struggle with the Bills this time.  I don't know what's going on with Buffalo, but the last two games have been close.  Perhaps, their first win will be within the next few weeks.

If you think about it another way Cutler will be Rested , but pissed off about last games ridiculous 4 time choke job to the SAME PLAYER, while Buffalo has now lost two close games and is still winless, i predict this game will be one of the hardest fought games in the season so far.

Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 1:39pm
So when will teams realize that you need a capable back up QB. I'm not saying you need anyone great by any means, but you need someone that can make at least some damn plays. It's kinda stupid that if your starting QB goes down your basically f***ed. Don't get me wrong the Cowboys were already f***ed before this week, but this goes for any team that doesn't have a good back up QB. Everyone likes to say one person doesn't make the whole team but i'm sorry to say when it comes to that position yes it does. Especially when they throw 4 ints. I didn't see the game but thats hard for any team to overcome. Their defense didn't exactly help either. I've been a Cowboys fan my whole life and they have me dumb founded this year. They had/ have so many talented players and just can't seem to put it together. It just goes to show a team with good chemistry like KC can overcome a team with talented players with no chemistry like DAL.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 3:16pm
I sure wish the Colts would realize that, before it's too late.  However, it seems Peyton is similar to Farve, when it comes to not going down for the season easily, but that doesn't mean he's invulnerable to the big hit either.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 3:51pm
hahah Randy Moss is no longer with the Vikings, that was short lived. Who is going to pick him up? 24 hours on Waivers!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 2:25pm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 3:40pm
what an idiot!!! No wonder we got rid of him.. again

Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 1:40pm
Moss may be in TEN soon
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 2:56am
Moss may be an idiot but he's one of the best recievers too ever play in the NFL...Speaking Of Idiots, How about Brad Childress?  Trading a 3rd round pick for a player you cut 3 games later...Maybe if he wasnt Farves B!tch the Vikings would be doing alot better this year..Childress & Phillips two worthless coaches imo.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>