FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NFL/NCAA Football Talk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NFL/NCAA Football Talk
    Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 12:55am
HEY CHIEFS NEXT TIME BRING DOROTHY AND TOTO YOUR GONNA NEED ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GET!

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 1:01am
At least, they didn't crush them like the Broncos or Seahawks (who got their asses kicked again this week, 41 to 7).  Anyways, I'd like to see Oakland win the next game against the Chiefs @ Chiefs Stadium.  Hopefully, your team won't be too drained, after facing my main favorite team, the Colts, the week before.  That is, given they play much better than tonight.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 8:59pm
How about them Seahawks???? I was SO happy to see them win tonight!!! Goodbye "who dat" YOU'RE DONE, go back to your nasty infected swamps!!!!!

I'm cheering for Seattle to go all the way!!!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 5:56pm
So, what do you people think about the chance we might not have a football season this year?  Unless they have yet another extension, I think tomorrow's the date of the deadline.  If there's still no agreement, next year's football season could be off.  Personally, I'd be pissed partially because this is the year we're supposed to get the Super Bowl.  Indy probably won't get another shot for years to come, because it tends to stick around certain cities more than others.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2011 at 11:13am
The players union have officially decertified and the NFL has locked them out. So that means there will be no free agency movement but there will still be a draft. This is for sure going to mess with some teams draft strategy. Some spots they may have filled with free agency players they may now have to look to draft, and teams that were goin to trade up for certain picks are now screwed. While i don't like the Eagles that is a perfect example. They prob would have been able to trade for a pretty nice pick for Kevin "corn on the" Kobb. I'm sure there a couple other teams in the same boat now. I don't think both sides are stupid enough to hold out, so there will be no football. Theres way to much money to be lost. Not just in the right now. If there wouldn't be a season this year it will take prob 3-5 years to recover from all the loses that will happen from just missing one season. I don't think anyone wants to see that.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2011 at 5:28pm
Yeah I have been reading up on that, makes me a bit nervous about no football but I think you're right in saying that it won't go that far.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2011 at 8:24pm
Can life go on without the NFL??? Mine wont.... =(
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:22pm
F|_|CK THIS LOCKOUT!!!

I need Free Agency before my NFL DRAFT!!!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 1:56pm
Sorry but i dont think your goin to get it. its really goin to effect how and who the teams draft.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Can life go on without the NFL??? Mine wont.... =(

Dude, the only thing that makes the end of Summer bearable is the NFL.

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 3:02pm
Well i'm tired of these greedy F|_|CKING OWNERS & their BULL$H!T...
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 5:03pm
yeah.. I've just about had it with these greedy mofos. Then we wouldn't have such a hard time with this new stadium business.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 10:17pm
^^^
lol ur stadium deflated
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

^^^
lol ur stadium deflated

what my friend tx is trying to say here is that Minnesota is the first city to have an NFL stadium with erectile dysfunction , congrats b****es.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 11:47pm
hahahaha true... the stadium was old.. we had over a foot and a half of snow in 24hrs.. so yeah, it just couldn't stay up any longer
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 12:04am

a blessing in disguise. they need to be playing outdoors. home field advantage in january, lol.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 12:24am
Yeah we'll make the "Frozen Tundra" feel like mexico!!!!! 
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 12:38am
vikkings been playn ina dome so long its pussified them to real weather :P
they'll hv no advantage
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 4:30pm
We all saw what happened when the Vikings played the Bears outdoors in MN...
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:33pm
What do you expect? the field (TCF Stadium) they were playing wasn't meant for winter football, ground was hard as cement and it was really crappy out. Unlike Chicago & GB  that have heated coils underneath the ground. Plus last year sucked for us.. you all know that, quit blaming it on our damaged metrodome and a one game played at a college field. 
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 5:38pm

LOL, I wasnt blaming it on a damaged metrodome, a game played at a college field, a middle aged white man blowing a horn or a quarterback named Webb...Also last year sucked for all teams but one & that was the ummm, oh yeah the Peckers.  I just wanted too bring some life too this thread, I'm sorry Jp.

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 7:06pm
some of the best vikkings teams in nfl history played with an open field...lol n they still went to n won super bowls....very few teams can take the winter weather these days....theyv gotten soft lol
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 1:27pm
Just for you cheeseheadz....
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 2:37pm
such a dumb song
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2011 at 3:14pm
agreed -_-
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>