FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NFL/NCAA Football Talk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NFL/NCAA Football Talk
    Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 6:41pm
NFL OWNERS are some real pieces of $h!t..

Is anybody out there really backing the owners in this LOCKOUT!?!?!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 6:02pm
Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!?! Damn straight I am, players and owners reached an agreement so time to oil that pigskin!

Also.. who is up for another year of Yahoo.com Fantasy Football?!?! I am! Just gotta wait till the sea of free agents find a home.

FAVRE WATCH 2011, heard rumors he's thinking about coming out of retirement to go to Philly hahaha!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2011 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!?! Damn straight I am, players and owners reached an agreement so time to oil that pigskin!

Also.. who is up for another year of Yahoo.com Fantasy Football?!?! I am! Just gotta wait till the sea of free agents find a home.

FAVRE WATCH 2011, heard rumors he's thinking about coming out of retirement to go to Philly hahaha!

Vick is a monster, hes getting his passing down and he soldiers through all the hits when the O-line crumbles, The only thing Favre can do there is go out together with Andy Reid for Early bird specials at restaurants with twin AARP cards.

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 12:39pm
Mcnabb is with Minnesota now?  I wonder if he'll stick with them longer the 'Skins.  I doubt he'll create as much drama as Farve though.  Oh, and if Mcnabb was a backup under Vick, I sure hope Farve doesn't expect to be a starter.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 12:43pm
VICK FOR PRES.
Glad to see the NFL back, good bonding time for all of America. Enjoy!
Go Niners!!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Mcnabb is with Minnesota now?  I wonder if he'll stick with them longer the 'Skins.  I doubt he'll create as much drama as Farve though.  Oh, and if Mcnabb was a backup under Vick, I sure hope Farve doesn't expect to be a starter.

Um yeah bonehead move imo. McNabb is washed up, and they lost sydney rice soooo not good. 

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 2:39pm
Yeaaaaaaaaaaah, not really excited about that move.. we'll see though! Rice hurt bad :( 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 2:56pm
Minesota fans all over the country are cancelling their NFL Ticket subscriptions. What the f*** were they thinking?
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 5:55pm
hhahahaha
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 7:17pm
Lets go JETS, now we need Asmoghua & were good. Imagine Revis & Asmoghua. Say good-bye to 2 of ur team's receivers.
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 1:08pm
football is finally back. cant wait for regular season kickoff 
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 2:00pm
Rob Ryan.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 3:51pm
Jets> Cowboys
Thought I'd start some $hit
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 2:32pm
Definitely not a fan of the new kick-off rules! What's next, Getting rid of it all together? Good job Roger on F*cking up something else.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 4:00pm
5 yards makes that much of a difference? 
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 4:46pm

Yeah most balls are kicked into the endzone. -_-
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 5:22pm
Well I just dont understand the reasoning.. "to avoid injuries"  pfft it doesn't take much for a 250 pound guy to break someones leg.. I dont understand why 5 yards of speed will make any difference.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 6:35pm

Yes, especially if you have a great kicker. More touchbacks = the Less i get to see Devin Hester return kicks.   
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 8:06pm
Jets are smart & move back farther, & get a running start already. The bad thing is it's harder to catch the ball like that on the run, u have to time it right. -_-
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 9:17pm
ya that new kickoff rule is dumb, good look for the bears and any team that kicked off week 1 preseason from the 30 yard line anyways!

i bet opening kickoff & SB kickoff will be touchbacks...lame
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 3:45am
Originally posted by TX2k7

ya that new kickoff rule is dumb, good look for the bears and any team that kicked off week 1 preseason from the 30 yard line anyways!

i bet opening kickoff & SB kickoff will be touchbacks...lame

The Bears i think were the first to do it & got busted!  On that first kick-off the Bears lost a DE too a knee injury...Less injuries, Yeah right Roger GotoHell!
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 10:28am
Originally posted by QwEsT

Jets are smart & move back farther, & get a running start already. The bad thing is it's harder to catch the ball like that on the run, u have to time it right. -_-
Patriots> Jets
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 10:50am
Pack better than all.  no more comments are necessary.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 11:27am
Chelsea > all...packers, snackers, jets, wets, dolphins and fish too. All hail the Blue army Thumbs Up
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Chelsea > all...packers, snackers, jets, wets, dolphins and fish too. All hail the Blue army Thumbs Up

can you say flop?
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>