Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Sports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NFL/NCAA Football Talk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NFL/NCAA Football Talk
    Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 12:58am
All we need is peyton manning and a good enough offensive line to hold off the defense and we'll win every time ;)
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 2:34am
Manning is a washed up.. sick of hearing about him. Him and Brady can go drown in Sephs hotel toilet for all I care.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 5:42am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by ax412

seph u went to far :(
it goes:
football>basketball>soccer>ut3>baseball>golf.

in terms of watching.

However if i could be a pro in any sport, it would be soccer.

No no no Mr. Duel Champ

Football>Baseball>Nascar>Xgames>Basketball>Golf>The learning Channel>watching Feh duel>Soccer    Big smile
lol opinions respected. I would luv to go to a US football or basketball match bec tbh entertainment is your game - no one does it quite like in US - so i think it would be exciting proly more so for the atmosphere than the game in Football cos idgi really. Id proly eat my way thru the intermissions or weva u call it. Can u swear and b abusive? Is there singing, banter with opposing fans, chanting and banner waving? Thats what I do at soccer matches im curious so indulge me plz.
Football is a more exciting game than US fball or basketball and size doesnt matter as in u dont have to be a man mountain, a sky sc****r or a refridgerator to play the game as a pro. The best attackers are relatively small, muscled, speedy with excellent ball control and a low centre of gravity. The best defenders in the centre are the most technically adept and like qwest says speedy or tall and smart. But there are many that dont fit either. Thats what makes football greater bec its more accessible to the masses and u dont need much to set up ur own game in the street or park or hall.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 9:59am
Brady > Manning
The Colts don't have a running game.
@ Trinity, I prefer chasing down/after people rather than getting "attacked" by several people who want the ball.
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 10:17am
Originally posted by QwEsT

Brady > Manning
The Colts don't have a running game.
@ Trinity, I prefer chasing down/after people rather than getting "attacked" by several people who want the ball.
Yeah me too thats why I like to defend the flag rather than run with it (cos i suck at it too lol). but midfield was my home on the right bec a was pretty quick at one point so i did both. I still wanna know what the atmosphere is like and how many ppl attend NFL matches? Cry
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 3:14pm
i love the sh!t talk.  doesn't matter.  pack will own.  under rate us again.  i don't care. 
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Ether404

i love the sh!t talk.  doesn't matter.  pack will own.  under rate us again.  i don't care. 
well u guyz rnt xactly laying it down here its very respectful, is that the same at the game with fans or what? We kick the sh1t outta each other (which aint cool i know) which shows how much it means to be a fan. Wheres the passion at NFL uh??? 
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Ether404

I didn't last year, I thought it was going to be a Jets v.s. Packers Super Bowl.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 10:14pm
Peyton Manning > ALL QBs..

He's like a machine, Brady f**ness is overrated and Peyton Manning understands the game way more than anyone lol.. its unbelievable on how much he knows on what the hell to do and how the game is being played
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 9:04am
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Peyton Manning > ALL QBs..He's like a machine, Brady f**ness is overrated and Peyton Manning understands the game way more than anyone lol.. its unbelievable on how much he knows on what the hell to do and how the game is being played
Yeah, cuz when Brady has 4 INTs total, last year, & wins MVP, he's overrated.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 11:15am
Rumor has it Payton isnt goin to be healthy for the beginning of the season. no sure if thats true or not or for how many games.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 11:16am
there were so many big name trades and moves this season. kinda excited to see what new team start to make their way to the top.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 3:30pm
I enjoy hearing all the hate for Brady! You know if he was playing for your team you all would be on his nuts!! Hahahaha!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 4:16pm
I don't harbor any hate for Brady.  I just like seeing him and his team get beaten as much as possible.  However, we very well might be on the losing side this year, unless we can get Manning back asap.  Honestly, this neck surgery crap came out of blue, for me.  I'm actually kind of worried it might jeopardize our season.  Hopefully, Sergio or another back-up (if it's not him anymore) can pull their weight and win a game or two before Manning gets back.

Edit: Who's this Painter guy?  I thought Sergio was still the back-up QB.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 4:26pm
Can anyone say Farve in Indy? hahaha.... **** if that happens Manning might not get the job back.... ok i have to stop now.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 5:35pm

Peyton Manning > ALL QBs..He's like a machine, Brady f**ness is overrated and Peyton Manning understands the game way more than anyone lol.. its unbelievable on how much he knows on what the hell to do and how the game is being played
I really hope you're joking about Brady being overrated..He could go down as the greatest QB of all time. Let's not forget he was a 7th round pick so not much was expected from him. I'm not even a Patriots fan but i can respect what he's accomplished.
Nobody can run an offense like Peyton, I'll give you that. He only has 1 RING & he beat a Bears team with NO OFFENSE & Rex Grossman as the QB!   
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 8:51pm
Lol Qwest your talking about 1 Season, Peyton has done as good as that Many seasons and many more to come.. I would not be all over his nuts, i think he has a vagina.. He can suck my d*** as pats are ****. Peyton carried colts to super bowl, yeah he had great WR's but we've never had a running game.. Brady has great WRs but hey no super bowl? Yes hes done it earlier but that was long time ago now, like to see him try again..
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 11:18am
a bit off the topic, but hate for Brady and the Pats is only natural. ok let me rephrase that. wanting them to lose every game they play is natural. this is the cycle of sports and it happens in every sport and to every team that wins a lot in a little bit of time. the fans will split 50/50 on how they feel on that team. there is no middle ground. its either yea i love that team or i hate them and wish they would all die. some examples of that would be, the Pats, Jeff Gordon in nascar, which now Jimmy Johnson has taken that place, the Yankees thats just naming a few. i dont know if it works the same in other countries but in the US we hate to see the same teams win over and over, well unless its the team u like then is ok. whats funny tho is after they lose for awhile or some other team wins a lot that team that u hated before u dont really mind so much anymore. well unless its a rival team then ull always hate them.... like me and the Eagles..... f*** the Eagles ha.

anyway just felt like throwing that out there.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 12:27pm

Lol Qwest your talking about 1 Season, Peyton has done as good as that Many seasons and many more to come.. I would not be all over his nuts, i think he has a vagina.. He can suck my d*** as pats are ****. Peyton carried colts to super bowl, yeah he had great WR's but we've never had a running game.. Brady has great WRs but hey no super bowl? Yes hes done it earlier but that was long time ago now, like to see him try again..
LoL like last years average season, he's still top 5 QBs, behind Brady, & Rodgers.
At least No1 did as bad as Eli Manning, w/ his 30 turnovers.
Eli Manning= Most Overrated Player in the NFL
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Milly

a bit off the topic, but hate for Brady and the Pats is only natural. ok let me rephrase that. wanting them to lose every game they play is natural. this is the cycle of sports and it happens in every sport and to every team that wins a lot in a little bit of time. the fans will split 50/50 on how they feel on that team. there is no middle ground. its either yea i love that team or i hate them and wish they would all die. some examples of that would be, the Pats, Jeff Gordon in nascar, which now Jimmy Johnson has taken that place, the Yankees thats just naming a few. i dont know if it works the same in other countries but in the US we hate to see the same teams win over and over, well unless its the team u like then is ok. whats funny tho is after they lose for awhile or some other team wins a lot that team that u hated before u dont really mind so much anymore. well unless its a rival team then ull always hate them.... like me and the Eagles..... f*** the Eagles ha.

anyway just felt like throwing that out there.

I think the same for the Patriots.  I like seeing them lose because they're still our rivals in my eyes.  None of the teams in our division have taken that place as of yet, though Jacksonville and Houston are in a race to become it.  Tennessee was in it.  Maybe, they can back in it this year.  Oh, and I also never forgave them beating my Rams years ago.
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 10:27pm

LoL like last years average season, he's still top 5 QBs, behind Brady, & Rodgers.
At least No1 did as bad as Eli Manning, w/ his 30 turnovers.
Eli Manning= Most Overrated Player in the NFL
Never heard of anyone saying he's good.. :S and hes pretty bad, peyton needs to teach him
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 9:57am
Kerry Colins just signed with Indy. he will prob be starting the season. not sure for how many games yet tho.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 12:48pm

LoL like last years average season, he's still top 5 QBs, behind Brady, & Rodgers. At least No1 did as bad as Eli Manning, w/ his 30 turnovers.Eli Manning= Most Overrated Player in the NFL
Never heard of anyone saying he's good.. :S and hes pretty bad, peyton needs to teach him
I'm just checking if there's any $hitty Giants fans.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 6:28pm
giants fans at least > any $hitty Pats fans -____-
pretty boy brady needs to learn to take a hit instead of watchn the league change the rules to comfort him...its a contact sport after all
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 8:00pm
Didn't the Pats spy and cheat on opposing teams once?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>