FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SCIENCE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SCIENCE
    Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 8:56am
lmao you seem to make almost every post towards me? just because i own you at ut3 doesn't mean you need to carry it with you everywhere _-)

and you see'n your gf and your conversation with someone? wtf? UM? i guess thanks for keep'n us informed? lol

like i said your still young! and when were young we all think we know more then we acually do! then as we get older we realise just how silly we used to be xD
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 9:33am
I had a conversation with someone that was really interesting. For this topic.

Please, if you're not gonna read this carefully and open minded, don't read it at all.

See, last night I talked to someone over PSN voice chat for 2 hours. At one point, I don't quite remember how we got there, he was talking about when you are alone, it can also be in public but your still on your own, he sometimes has like a moment of clarity, when everything suddenly becomes clear. It's like you see yourself from above then, not visually but your emotions, your feelings and your problems. And with that the answers. For example he used to take drugs, some harder drugs. He had a very hard childhood, not the nicest parents. And people kept telling him how he has to stop taking those drugs, and it never had a use to him. But one time, when he took some pills again and was sitting alone, he realized, just like that, that he went too far, that he has to stop. He finally got there himself. And THAT, that is what I found at some point familiar, but mostly I found it extremely wise. He managed to deal with his problems, his horrible childhood HIMSELF. Before, he took the drugs to make the pain go away. At one point he told me, he thought about killing himself.
But to deal with those huge problems himself takes such unbelievable inner strength. I was amazed.
And then I realized, I had it in me all along but I realized then, it's the reason why I don't believe or want to believe in "GOD".
I want to be an indipendent human being.
I want to have that same inner strength.
And I want to know myself.
And this person, he brought a comparison, he said himself it may be too hard, in some countries ppl would kill him for that, but please don't take this too hard or personal, try to be open minded about this.
He said that believing in god is on an emotional level like taking drugs to make your pain go away. Instead of dealing with your own problems, you rather take some all knowing all powerful being that helps you, and of course it does, cause if you fully believe and accept god, TO YOU he exists. But you are not true to yourself. As a human, you are capable of dealing with your own problems, and I find it sad that some people need to rely so much on other things than to just try and deal with it yourself.
Another extrem comparison was suicide. But let's not talk about it.

Better see and know yourself, than have god see and know you.

I don't want to convince anbody on here, but I certainly hope this gets some ppl to think about my way of life, how some german atheist thinks about faith and about dealing with problems.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 10:23am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Please, if you're not gonna read this carefully and open minded, don't read it at all.

See, last night I talked to someone over PSN voice chat for 2 hours. At one point, I don't quite remember how we got there, he was talking about when you are alone, it can also be in public but your still on your own, he sometimes has like a moment of clarity, when everything suddenly becomes clear. It's like you see yourself from above then, not visually but your emotions, your feelings and your problems. And with that the answers. For example he used to take drugs, some harder drugs. He had a very hard childhood, not the nicest parents. And people kept telling him how he has to stop taking those drugs, and it never had a use to him. But one time, when he took some pills again and was sitting alone, he realized, just like that, that he went too far, that he has to stop. He finally got there himself. And THAT, that is what I found at some point familiar, but mostly I found it extremely wise. He managed to deal with his problems, his horrible childhood HIMSELF. Before, he took the drugs to make the pain go away. At one point he told me, he thought about killing himself.
But to deal with those huge problems himself takes such unbelievable inner strength. I was amazed.
And then I realized, I had it in me all along but I realized then, it's the reason why I don't believe or want to believe in "GOD".
And this person, he brought a comparison, he said himself it may be too hard, in some countries ppl would kill him for that, but please don't take this too hard or personal, try to be open minded about this.
He said that believing in god is on an emotional level like taking drugs to make your pain go away. Instead of dealing with your own problems, you rather take some all knowing all powerful being that helps you, and of course it does, cause if you fully believe and accept god, TO YOU he exists. But you are not true to yourself. As a human, you are capable of dealing with your own problems, and I find it sad that some people need to rely so much on other things than to just try and deal with it yourself.

I don't want to convince anbody on here, but I certainly hope this gets some ppl to think about my way of life, how some german atheist thinks about faith and about dealing with problems.
Wow! I miss having those conversations over PSN. There is a lot of truth in what your friend says Dagon. Whatever you believe you have to accept that human beings are weak, they depend on each other - its a very human need (sociopaths are born with essentially the same needs but through their experiences learn to sever these without guilt or remorse). Imo drugs blot the pain making life bearable whereas religious belief can actually heal your pain, a subtle difference but I won't dwell on it. Its tapping into that inner strength, the will to survive thats important. How we get there is seemingly less important.
What i've always found interesting is that every cell in our bodies, every organ is given to our securing our survival for as long as is mortally possible. There are so many complex structures and routines that have to be absolutely right - heart regulation, body temperature, breathing, eating, sleeping, resting, reproducing, healing. My question is why? If we simply die and thats the end then what's the importance of survival without a purpose? Prolong the species? For what end? Imo all are functions are too deliberate, too well designed to be simply ordered from chaos! For others not to concern themselves with these matters is a way of focussing on everyday affairs and for you I guess you deal in a reality that is physical, tangible, solid rather than projected. If there are any science grads here I'd love an answer to our seemingly purposeful physiology.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 10:36am
well i read it. i don't know why? curiosity i guess? but i did read it.

i'll let someone else try to explain the difference between faith in GOD and freedom to choose.

you seem to believe that those who believe in GOD lose the freedom to choose how to live there life? HM?

i imagine GOD would like for us to behave in a moral and decent manner. just like we would like for our children behave.

but if we don't behave perfect every moment of our life, does GOD forsake us? i imagine many things can be forgiven just like with us humans.

athiest seem to view GOD in a certain way? yet at the same time say that GOD doesn't exist? contridiction?

athiests can pick apart the bible and distort religion all they want, BUT they can't remove what truely religious people feel!

Religion is not about using GOD as a crutch! its about see'ing that your blessed by ever being born in the first place! and see'ing all your blessings in life! and thanking GOD!

Heaven is a reward that no human could ever really deserve imo yet its said that Heaven awaits those that believe? so those who believe will just have to wait and see?

those who don't believe have nothing to wait for though, because nothing awaits them. well except maybe hell for all eternity?

someone on pills may not be the best source for enlightenment? just a thought

chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Aquaknot

People of faith believe there is something more after this life; good for them. Let them live in peace with their beliefs  Others believe that's the end and they turn into fertilizer; good for them. Let them live in peace with their beliefs as well.  I'm far more worried about what's for dinner than I am concerned about another mans beliefs.

I ponder the mystery of the missing sock more than I concerm myself with the origins of the universe.   Socks should not just completely disappear with no apparent cause, yet they do all the time.  My theory; the rotation of the dryer somehow spins those little f***ers right out of space and time, leaving them irretrievably lost in the vast unknown.  I don't care where the universe came from, I want my damn sock back.

Some things simply do not warrant debate.  Especially when there's no clear winner and either side is closed to the opinions of others.

This post is f*cking awesome!
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 12:40pm
hahahahaha so true
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

i'll let someone else try to explain the difference between faith in GOD and freedom to choose.

ok...

Faith in God can be best described as an abiding trust that (insert Deity here) will provide for your needs, guide your basic decisions, watch over your and your interests and guide you in your life choices.

Freedom to choose:  The Apostle Paul called men (gender nuetral) "Free Moral Agents" in speaking to free will.  This is best explained as you (should) know right from wrong and indeed, you have a conscience to help guide you in making wise choices.  Of course that is, unless you are a sociopath and therefore have no apparent conscience to guide you.  Freedom to choose relates to every facet of our lives.  Use a condom, don't use a condom.  Speed in a school zone, don't speed in a school zone.  Boxers or briefs.  Original recipe or extra crispy.  Lie, cheat and steal, or be honest.  One more for the road... or not.

At least those explanations work for me...
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 12:57pm

you seem to believe that those who believe in GOD lose the freedom to choose how to live there life? HM?

i imagine GOD would like for us to behave in a moral and decent manner. just like we would like for our children behave.

but if we don't behave perfect every moment of our life, does GOD forsake us? i imagine many things can be forgiven just like with us humans.

athiest seem to view GOD in a certain way? yet at the same time say that GOD doesn't exist? contridiction?

athiests can pick apart the bible and distort religion all they want, BUT they can't remove what truely religious people feel!

Religion is not about using GOD as a crutch! its about see'ing that your blessed by ever being born in the first place! and see'ing all your blessings in life! and thanking GOD!

Heaven is a reward that no human could ever really deserve imo yet its said that Heaven awaits those that believe? so those who believe will just have to wait and see?

those who don't believe have nothing to wait for though, because nothing awaits them. well except maybe hell for all eternity?

someone on pills may not be the best source for enlightenment? just a thought

That last sentece was uncalled for, disrespectful and again just ignorant.

You said that atheist view GOD even though they don't believe in him. Contradiction ? No. We don't view GOD, we view the idea of god.

And yes, I know that god makes you feel something, a certain feeling, and I know that TO YOU god is real. But my entire post was trying to say that the feeling that you get when you YOURSELF realize your problems, it's so much more healthier than thinking god helps you, thus making the pain go away. Or taking drugs, thus making the pain go away. Or commiting suicide, thus making the pain go away.

To have that inner strength, it's amazing.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by chisox666

People of faith believe there is something more after this life; good for them. Let them live in peace with their beliefs  Others believe that's the end and they turn into fertilizer; good for them. Let them live in peace with their beliefs as well.  I'm far more worried about what's for dinner than I am concerned about another mans beliefs.

I ponder the mystery of the missing sock more than I concerm myself with the origins of the universe.   Socks should not just completely disappear with no apparent cause, yet they do all the time.  My theory; the rotation of the dryer somehow spins those little f***ers right out of space and time, leaving them irretrievably lost in the vast unknown.  I don't care where the universe came from, I want my damn sock back.

Some things simply do not warrant debate.  Especially when there's no clear winner and either side is closed to the opinions of others.

This post is f*cking awesome!
There is a lot of truth in that post. And sometimes I think exactly like that, we will never know.
But it's also natural for humans to wonder where they come from.
But I still would actually have to agree with you.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Wow! I miss having those conversations over PSN. There is a lot of truth in what your friend says Dagon. Whatever you believe you have to accept that human beings are weak, they depend on each other - its a very human need (sociopaths are born with essentially the same needs but through their experiences learn to sever these without guilt or remorse). Imo drugs blot the pain making life bearable whereas religious belief can actually heal your pain, a subtle difference but I won't dwell on it. Its tapping into that inner strength, the will to survive thats important. How we get there is seemingly less important.
What i've always found interesting is that every cell in our bodies, every organ is given to our securing our survival for as long as is mortally possible. There are so many complex structures and routines that have to be absolutely right - heart regulation, body temperature, breathing, eating, sleeping, resting, reproducing, healing. My question is why? If we simply die and thats the end then what's the importance of survival without a purpose? Prolong the species? For what end? Imo all are functions are too deliberate, too well designed to be simply ordered from chaos! For others not to concern themselves with these matters is a way of focussing on everyday affairs and for you I guess you deal in a reality that is physical, tangible, solid rather than projected. If there are any science grads here I'd love an answer to our seemingly purposeful physiology.
Too well designed to be simply ordered from chaos...
Well you're forgetting evolution here. "We" were not always like this. In fact, life started extremely simple, with just 1 cell ! Then came evolution, 1 cell became 2, 2 became 4, 4 became... (really no idea how many cells can be found in our body).
We help ourselves to exist, sometimes knowing (medication etc.), sometimes without noticing (evolution, we adapted ourselves to our environment naturally).
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 1:41pm
yes Dagon but take for instance if we agree that evolution (mystically appearing to prevail over the existing chaos or randomness of existence) the force that drives us to progress, why does evolution exist IF there is no purpose in progression. Where is it taking us except back into the soil from which we came? Whats the point in progress if it leads to nothing? Why didn't we simply stay at amoeba or simple organisms? Instead we have developed intricate organs and systems that ensure we survive.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 1:50pm

yes Dagon but take for instance if we agree that evolution (mystically appearing to prevail over the existing chaos or randomness of existence) the force that drives us to progress, why does evolution exist IF there is no purpose in progression. Where is it taking us except back into the soil from which we came? Whats the point in progress if it leads to nothing? Why didn't we simply stay at amoeba or simple organisms? Instead we have developed intricate organs and systems that ensure we survive.
Trinity, you're asking me for the point of life.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 2:09pm

Absolutely! IF there is no point to life and there seems a purpose to evolution (survival and progression of the species) then thats one hell of a paradox wouldn't you agree? 
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 3:33pm
If.
But why would there be no point in life ?
Asking about the point of life is..useless. How can we know ?
We can define it for ourselves though, each person for himself.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 4:00pm

There is a lot of truth in that post. And sometimes I think exactly like that, we will never know.

But it's also natural for humans to wonder where they come from.

But I still would actually have to agree with you.
It's all truth. Except maybe my theory about my missing sock, which as yet is unproven.

In truth, I am well armed to discuss, debate or defend either side of either of these issues.  I simply choose not to.  I could care less on which side another man butters his bread.

I'm fascinated by space and the vastness of the universe.  I could discuss string theory, branes, multiverse, black holes and even a little quantum mechanics all day long.  I would feel a little dirty though because I learned most of it on the Science Channel.  In the end it doesn't matter because I'm going to get hungry or thirsty and then go get myself something to eat and drink.  Just like the guy who is wandering through life blissfully ignorant of these topics.

I know my origins.  I fell out of a crack many years ago.  I've spent most of my years trying to get back into one.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 5:27pm
the only thing that fascinates me is the workings of the human brain. everything else is just to sustain and feed the brain.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

consider everything u see, no matter how close u are to it u are merely seeing the light reflected off that object and with that in mind, u are not truly seeing what u are observing as it exists at that very moment, u are percieving it a fraction of a second after that moment (the time the light takes to reflect off the object and be percieved by u, including the fraction of a second ur brain takes to process the information from ur eyes and send an image back) btw....nice radioactive sybol on the topic syz :D hehehe

Yes, in short, we are always seeing the past.

Over the flat ocean we can see about 150 miles before the curvature of the earth prevents us from seeing further. Since the speed of light in a vacuum is 186,282 miles per second relative to anyone and everything, it takes light from one of the farthest objects you can see on earth ~.0008 secs to reach you. Thus, we are always seeing, as TX2k7 said, the past. Expand this to distances between us and the closest star, Proxima Centauri; and, the difference in time between when the event (light emission) happened and we see it becomes 4.2 light years.

For practical purposes In everyday life, these statement of reality is not particularly helpful - only insightful.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by HanFei

consider everything u see, no matter how close u are to it u are merely seeing the light reflected off that object and with that in mind, u are not truly seeing what u are observing as it exists at that very moment, u are percieving it a fraction of a second after that moment (the time the light takes to reflect off the object and be percieved by u, including the fraction of a second ur brain takes to process the information from ur eyes and send an image back) btw....nice radioactive sybol on the topic syz :D hehehe

Over the flat ocean we can see about 150 miles before the curvature of the earth prevents us from seeing further. Since the speed of light in a vacuum is 186,282 miles per second relative to anyone and everything, it takes light from one of the farthest objects you can see on earth ~.0008 secs to reach you. Thus, we are always seeing, as TX2k7 said, the past. Expand this to distances between us and the closest star, Proxima Centauri; and, the difference in time between when the event (light emission) happened and we see it becomes 4.2 light years.

For practical purposes In everyday life, these statement of reality is not particularly helpful - only insightful.

Says the man whos guess I would trust before most others' facts.
-- Thomas Jefferson
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 10:05pm

]
Says the man whos guess I would trust before most others' facts.

Ha, thanks man.

If you want to read more, the book below talk about this at length around p90 (if memory from earlier today serves).
http://books.google.com/books?id=DNd2K6mxLpIC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Fabric+of+the+cosmos&hl=en&ei=Jm-VTK6tBIL-8Aa8--iMDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CC8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 10:25pm

Yes, in short, we are always seeing the past. Over the flat ocean we can see about 150 miles before the curvature of the earth prevents us from seeing further. Since the speed of light in a vacuum is 186,282 miles per second relative to anyone and everything, it takes light from one of the farthest objects you can see on earth ~.0008 secs to reach you. Thus, we are always seeing, as TX2k7 said, the past. Expand this to distances between us and the closest star, Proxima Centauri; and, the difference in time between when the event (light emission) happened and we see it becomes 4.2 light years. For practical purposes In everyday life, these statement of reality is not particularly helpful - only insightful.

may i refer you to the movie Good will hunting? the bar scene. quoting from books

you like apples? how you like dem apples?
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 10:29pm

Absolutely! IF there is no point to life and there seems a purpose to evolution (survival and progression of the species) then thats one hell of a paradox wouldn't you agree? 

While there are purpose-direct explanations, like physiology, within science, not all systems need purpose-directed explanation to exist.

"We explain water phase changes by applying a general principle (law of nature) that articulates a physically necessary connection between the occurrence of a cause of a specified type and the type of effect that must follow. Such explanations differ dramatically from purpose-directed explanations since causal explanations make no mention of purposes or goals, and specify an effect that is a physically necessary consequence of the given cause." - Dr. Austin NCSU

Ergo, life does not need purpose to exist.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 10:38pm

may i refer you to the movie Good will hunting? the bar scene. quoting from books you like apples? how you like dem apples?

XD
Just watched it on YouTube, ha!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 10:51pm
i love the charictor Matt Daman plays. i seen that movie and i was like oh sh1t its me lol my wife said omg thats you to a tee

my friends said wtf that dude Matt Daman plays is you. i fk with people just like that and i used to get in fights at times but i never started the fights! xD

ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 3:55pm

But then I could argue that im being less affected by time that you are, if we say time is relative, i can say im moving faster through time than you are therfore I WIN...
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 4:29pm

tuna that topic is still quite hotly debated amongst the scientific community, all they r certain of right now is that the universe is expanding at an increasing rate...speeding up

however while that leads to the conclusion that the universe will continue to expand until everything just drifts apart into cold nothingness (the "Big Rip" theory as i understand it is called) many others accept the possibility that the universe's expansion will slow, stop and then reverse....collapsing back in on itself (the "Big Crunch" theory i believe this one is called)

going off on to a side note, there are some who believe that our universe's origins, the origin of the Big Bang, was the result of another "universe" or possibly even another dimension collapsing in on itself in a "Big Crunch" following a cycle of one universe dies another takes its place....again that's all just hyppothetcials and nothing will substantial evidence just some food for thought, but i know most peoples minds will wonder to the question (contd)

green: everything is "hotly" debated amongst the scientific community :Q

once we understand black holes then we will understand the origins of our universe.

i personally think that they will start studying magnetism more in physics.. so weird to know how powerful gravity is yet you can defy it with a tiny magnet. i wonder if that's what they are going to use when we discover how to make artificial gravity
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>