Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Sports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GameDay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GameDay
    Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 2:33pm
where are last week's picks?
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Yea sorry about that. i thought they were up the whole time until i looked yesterday and realized they weren't, and i wasn't goin to put them up for one day. So again my bad on that one.

And since your wondering bain..... Do you remember when i said you shouldn't show off cause you'll get the lowest record of the week...... Well guess what? You are the lowest this week. But please don't let that stop you i think you should talk some more **** cause i need to catch up.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 4:07pm
Honestly, I'm beginning to think this is the beginning of the end for my Colts.  We've sunk to a new low these past two weeks.  New England's understandable, but we got our asses kicked by the Chargers and fell short to the Cowboys.  Sure, they're much warmer than early this season, but we would of beaten them any other year.  We better beat Tennessee.  With the problems they've been having thanks in part to Young's ego or whatever, if we lose to the Titans this week, I think I'm going to lose all or most of my hope of us making the playoffs.

Honestly, the only way I see us making it is if we beat Tennessee twice (not too hard imo) and beat Jacksonville.  I think they'll lose at least one more game besides to us, so if we don't lose any other game besides maybe the Raiders, I can see the Colts squeaking by Jacksonville.  The two teams I feel will have the best chance in beating us are Oakland and Jacksonville, considering the earlier pulverized the very team that beat us last week/ is still in the running for their division and the later has proven they're more than capable of beating us, not just because they beat us, but because some of their other wins.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Milly

Yea sorry about that. i thought they were up the whole time until i looked yesterday and realized they weren't, and i wasn't goin to put them up for one day. So again my bad on that one.

And since your wondering bain..... Do you remember when i said you shouldn't show off cause you'll get the lowest record of the week...... Well guess what? You are the lowest this week. But please don't let that stop you i think you should talk some more **** cause i need to catch up.
Lowest by what? One or two games? Just go ahead and send me my prizes!!!!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 4:52pm

Originally posted by Milly

Lowest by what? One or two games? Just go ahead and send me my prizes!!!!

O and by the way since we are down to only five people left playing there will only be one prize given out because it is coming out of my pocket, and i have to basically throw out my playoff idea which i was really excited about. So you can thank thos people for f***ing the people still player over. I'll make an official post about this when i have time cause i'll have to ask yous how you'd like to finish the season and do the playoffs if yous would even want to.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 5:42pm
I blame this all on Omni
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 9:21pm
So my prize is going to be worth twice as much? Cool!!!!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 10:20am

Last week results are up and week 14 schedule is up as well

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 1:58pm
lol @ ignoring Bain.. THATS RIGHT!!! You don't deserve anything for picking The Motorcity Kitties to win last week, you nerd! Sure they were close but awwww they missed it again. Poor Apollo (even though he never comes on here)

I can't get out of this HOLE!! (thats what he said) Sure you say anything can happen with everyone so close, but at end of the year, there is hardly any surprises, or game changers on here, sadness!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 10:07am
Everyones picks are up.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 12:04am
Crazy fun times, Vikings game got pushed back to Monday night because of the huge snow storm we got here, 20in was recorded in the Twin Cities, and my car is still snowed in. The Giants team never made it here either, they had to stay in the Kansas City airport because ours eventually shut down and this evening they only have one runway going.

I know it's on Fox here locally at 7pm central and I know the BAL and HOU game are still on same time on ESPN, but I doubt that the Vikings game will be televised nationally.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 1:57pm
A sign of our season this year hahah.

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 2:03pm
Looks like minnesota is going to america's anus i mean detroit

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 2:08pm
Bain just told me that this will be the first Monday night game in Detroit in ten years and the lions aren't even playing, hahahah!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 10:13am
Well last week results are up and the week 15 schedule is up. Finally looks like a week where a bunch of games could go either way. So my prediction is.......... wait for it........ wait for it........ wait for it...... Bain loses the top spot by monday night. There i said, its finally out in the open. I know everyone was thinking it, but didn't want to say it. So there i did it for ya. Ok so i have no idea where the hell that came from. Anyway, still 48 games left to be played. Plenty of time for someone to take the lead and then lose it to meeeeeeeee.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 3:07pm
Ok i need to know who wants to play the playoff system i'm goin to have. Its goin to be dif the the regular season. There will actually be h2h match-ups against each other. All of that will be explained later if everyone is goin to play. This will only be for fun unless i win the regular season. If that happens i will carry my gift over to the playoffs and whoever wins that will get it. So please let me know, so i can get all the info up for everyone.

SilverJ, If you would like to take part in the playoffs that would be great. I need at least one more person so i can have an even number of people to work with. As for the monday night games points, i'll give you 3 behind the lowest person. Which when you see how the playoffs will work its really not that much behind. Just let me know, cause if not i'll have to find someone else. Just thought you might want to since you been keeping track of your own stuff this whole time.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 4:09pm
I would like to play
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 4:25pm
I'll play but I don't want to scare anyone off.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 10:55pm
I think I'll take part in the playoffs.  I'd take part in the season, but I think it's too late at this point.  Not to mention, I completely missed week 11 because I was too busy with my college crap and forgot there was a Thursday game.  To tell you the truth, I personally am against Thursday games on any week besides the same week as Turkey Day.  The very least they could do is only have Thursday games in November.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 4:11am
F u c k you jacksonville

Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2010 at 10:33pm
Week 16 schedule is up. results from last week are up and i must say congrats to bain for holding on to the lead for another week.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 2:41pm
Ok couple things. The results for last week are up. I will try and get this coming sundays games up tonight and because theres no thurs game you can send your picks on friday if you want. Also im sorry to say i will not be doing Gameday for the playoffs. So after this week it will be over. I will post all the final results next week. I want to thank everyone who stuck it out and played the whole time. Hope everyone had fun and thanks for playing.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2010 at 8:42pm
Well I would like to thank Milly for doing all this work for us, posting the scores, everyone's picks and dealing with stupid stuff at times. This took a lot of time away from doing other important things so thank you for doing that. I would also like to see this next year! Hopefully we can get more dedicated people this time.

Also thank you to those that stuck with it, it could of just ended mid-season but we kept it going till the end, thanks!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 12:45pm
Thanks for doing this Milly!!! Now get off your ass and post this weeks schedule so I can win!!!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 11:18pm
week 17 is up just get ur picks to me before sunday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>