FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GameDay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GameDay
    Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 3:42am
Originally posted by Milly

week 17 is up just get ur picks to me before sunday

I love it how all of the games for the last week are on Sunday.  I don't think there's even a late night Sunday game.  It makes thing much more simple.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 8:12pm
Colts win!  AFC is set.  Also, Eli and the Giants are eliminated, as are the Buccaneers.  I wanted the Bucs to make it, but I guess they won't.  The only thing left to be decided is who will be the #4 seed in the NFC, Rams or Seahawks.  I picked the Rams and I'm hoping they make it, for the sake of seeing both Missouri teams being in the playoffs again.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 8:22pm
dang i woullda joined the playoff system
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 3:16am
Thanks Milly for setting this up even tho half the ppl b!tch quit...
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 3:27am
Thanks for setting it up as well, I guess.  Oh, and yes, I'm still going to take part in the playoffs, even though I seem be in a rut lately.  I was hoping to have double digit wins this week, but the Rams ruined it and now they're eliminated.  Too bad, I really wanted to see them bounce back from the horrible season they had last year and do it whilst the Chiefs were in the playoffs to.  Oh well, 7-9 is sure better than the awful 1-15 I think they had last year.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 2:41pm
well the final week results are up and we had 3 people end up with the same record. Me, Bain and DOD had 148 wins, but when it came down to it Bain had more points. So Bain got the win on the monday night games. Congrats to Bain for winning and thanks again to everyone that played.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 9:52pm
Congrats Bain!!

and the toilet bowl trophy goes to meeeeee wahoooooo!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 12:11pm
Thanks to Milly and everyone else who stuck it out. This was funner than my Fantasy League.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 1:59am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

HEY! I had finals. Medical terms are not easy.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 8:20am
My Colts may just end up in the AFC championship again? If Peyton plays good we always have a chance to win.. what a great player he has been for Indy.. without him we'd of been a average team at best
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 1:56pm
sorry sizzle, gang green is getting payback
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 3:34pm
Durrty Burdz Falcons Baby!
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

HEY! I had finals. Medical terms are not easy.

Yeah yeah yeah. I don't know of anyone that doesn't have 10 minutes of free time one day out of a whole week, that's all it took. Everyone just forgot about it or was too lazy or a bad procrastinator. I don't mean to sound like a b**** but there really isn't any excuse.

Oh well, I had fun with it even though I had the worst record.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 11:08am
We should  do this for baseball!!!!!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 11:19am
Originally posted by BAIN

We should  do this for baseball!!!!!

well i don't follow baseball so someone else would have to do it. it would also be crazy hard to post and follow all those games and have set times. if someone would decide to take on this task prob the easiest and best way to do it, would be to look over the schedule on sunday then pick 20 games or so and just do those ones and pick which one you think is the hardest pick and do points with that one.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 1:28pm
i was just being a smartass.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 1:44pm

Yea..... i knew.... that. i was just messin.... do you hear that....well got to go i hear my mom calling me for dinner....
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Milly

Yea..... i knew.... that. i was just messin.... do you hear that....well got to go i hear my mom calling me for dinner....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 9:22pm
hey
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 9:30pm
ooooo nice signature, you make that?
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 10:11pm

Well i came up with the ideas and concept and my gf put it in the comp. So she gets credit too. I'll have her show me some things so i can make some myself. 

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 2:24am
cool, you two need to make me something
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 10:52am
Well as soon as she shows me a couple things i will be able to do you one. I know the basics i'll just need to start and play around with it and see what everything does and what looks the best and what not. I just have to put a border on mine yet cause it doesn't look right without one.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 9:09pm
I forgot to make my picks this week.  Was this playoff thing even on?  I posted my picks, though I probably should of PM'ed them, which I forgot to do.  Honestly, I got off to a bad start anyways, considering my mid-week change was a pretty bad call. (I changed my pick to the Eagles.)  I probably would of been 1-3 again this week, since I would of picked the top seeds in all of the games except Pittsburgh.  Either way, I'm glad Brady got sent packing.  f*** yeah!  Pats are out!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 9:53pm
Nah, the playoffs didn't work out, but I am with you on the whole Patriots thing, glad they are out of it! Now all I need is the Packers to lose to the Bears and then we got ourselves an awesome Superbowl! Time for nachos and beer!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>