FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GameDay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GameDay
    Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 10:03pm
Atleast Brady has chicken =)

GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 3:40am
i said before the season even started, and i'll say it again. Jets vs Packers in this years SB. last year i was telling everyone it was gonna be colts vs saints, and we all know how that turned out. let's see if i'm right again this year!

Only 366 days til yesterday!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 2:26pm
GoDead, if you're right I'm taking you to Vegas.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 3:11pm
I just don't want the Steelers to win the Super Bowl. Out of the four that are left id rather see the Packers win it or even the Bears.
A-R_ETeRNiTy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_ETeRNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 12:16am

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 1:34am
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 2:32am
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 12:35am
hahaha at the end "Thanks coach"
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 12:55pm
if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are called the Bucs and the Jacksonville Jaguars are called the Jags then why aren't the Tennessee Titans called the Tits?
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 6:57pm
Well, it looks like the Super Bowl has been decided.  I'm going with the Pack.  They pretty much shut down Cutler and took him out.  While I think it'll be probably much harder to stop Big Ben and the Steelers, I think they can do it.  Anyhow, next up is the Pro Bowl, but I've never really cared for it, so we got nothing until Feb 6.

Hind-sight, me thinks the Bears should of played their third-stringer from the get go or at least when Cutler went out.  Despite the interceptions, including the one that sealed their fate, he got almost twice as many yards as Cutler and got the Bears on the board, twice.  If wasn't for the interception, he might of tied the game as well.  Now, tell me why this guy was a third-stringer and not at least a direct back-up.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2011 at 3:10pm
Well to those living in and around LA, you might be getting a new football team. Hellooooo LA Vikings!

Here are some quotes from an article I just read...

"Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) President Tim Leiweke made a presentation recently to a Los Angeles City Council panel for the building of a $1 billion, retractable-roof football stadium near Staples Center and entertainment complex LA Live, two venues already owned and operated by AEG."

"The project, Leiweke told the panel, would require no public funding."

"Leiweke told the council, "We are beginning a process officially today to bring forth a vision that will bring the NFL back to Los Angeles."

"He predicted the development would create 20,000 to 30,000 jobs. The stadium would seat 64,000, with the capacity to expand to 78,000 for a Super Bowl or Final Four."

"In Los Angeles, where they get as much as $10,000 for some front-row Lakers seats and would sell out the football suites at record prices, they can build a stadium with mostly private funds."

The only thing we have going for us is Ted Mondale our new chair Metropolitan Sports Facilities Commission and our new Governor are really pushing to keep them here in MN, but $$$ talks.

Big thing here, the LA stadium will be mostly paid for privately while trying to get a new stadium here in MN would require the public to pay 1/3 of the funds and I know Zygi Wilf wants to move them, so if they do decide to move them, I wouldn't be too surprised. They took our Basketball team, why not Football?
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 8:11pm
We gonna do this again for the upcoming NFL season? You can count me in if so!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 9:02pm
same here
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2011 at 9:11pm
MILLLLLLLLLLLLLY Lets do this again!!!!!!!!!! Pleaaaaaaseeeee!!!! 
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 12:51pm
well i havent really thought about it. it takes up a lot of time to run this. so ill think about it this week and make a decision if i want to run it again. til then let me get an idea of who would be up for playing this year. if ur interested let me know by a post or a pm.

Bain sounds like theirs some people ready to take ur title from last year.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 12:55pm
Is there a certain amount of people you want in this?  I could probably bring in a few more Scumbags if need be.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 1:05pm
no not looking for a certain number. just was wondering who would want to play is all.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 2:03pm
me of course! You also know milly that I can always help out.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 9:37pm
I'll play.
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 1:09pm
ok i decided i will do this again this year. hopefully well have enough people to do my playoff plans that i didnt do last year. ill prob make a new thread for this year. everyone send me a pm if you want to play this year.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 1:22pm
Count me in. i have to defend my crown from you punk ass b1tches!!!!!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 1:49pm
You can have the crown, I want this years Championship Belt!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 1:58pm
the playoff set up should be fun. it turns into a h2h set up and the regular season points are involved.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 2:02pm
Good $h!t, Thanks for doing this again.
Cowboyz > Vikings
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 2:19pm
No thank required. i enjoy running it as long as everyone has a good time.

Cowboys > Vikings ...... thats a given
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>