FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GameDay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GameDay
    Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 7:40pm
hahaha who picked those sorry yikes lol looks like the brett from the jets and i love every min

GO PHINS!!!!!  

"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 7:50pm
I think Houston's the better Texas team this year, so my first pick for week 3 is Houston.  Houston will win the fight for Texas this year.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 8:43pm
Well this week sucks for me. There was some close games but i was always on the losing side. The Cowboys lost what a joke that was. At least i couldn't watch them get their ass beat yet again. And i got my ass handed to me in my fantasy league. Just a bad weekend all the way around. Well i will try to stay positive (try). Its only week 2 and theres alot of games to play. And the comeback by Houston was great.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by Ether404

Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Sorry, JP.

i'm not!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  division leaders baby!! GO Pack GO!!!

Co leaders Fvck stick.  

Where's DoD so I can talk $hit about Brett's Favres aborted fetus tony Homo

Well let me talk a little $h!t wit ya...Jason Garret cant call plays too save his life...Wade Phillips looks lifeless on the sidelines showing no emotion except for when he's hungry...They both needa get the F|_|CK outta dodge wit da quickness...

I thought Cutler was going to get ****d after the first few series all day.
I cant believe the Bears were able to adjust to that onslaught.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 10:31pm
Yay, a pick I'm glad might of been wrong, but there's still another quarter and a half left.  24 points is still a big lead though.  Go Colts!  I'll be glad if I have a 13-3 record for the week, as long it's because my Colts have proven me wrong.

So is Houston the team for my Colts to beat? (Should I ask this in the other NFL thread?)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 10:48pm
Psh, two games has passed and you're all dissin' my Vikings, you guys have nothing to back your statements up, we still got a lot of football left so hold your tongues. AP 100+ yards and a TD? Looks like he's still untouchable!!
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Psh, two games has passed and you're all dissin' my Vikings, you guys have nothing to back your statements up, we still got a lot of football left so hold your tongues. AP 100+ yards and a TD? Looks like he's still untouchable!!

BAHAHA Don't get your hopes up this year JP, Favres going to have a heart attack or die of old age mid season :P 3 picks... tsk tsk.... Washed up i must say D:!!!! XD
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 11:24pm
Patriots are going to sh1t on everybody here pretty soon.....
Just you watch.....  Geek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2010 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by FoXy

Originally posted by JPINATOR

BAHAHA Don't get your hopes up this year JP, Favres going to have a heart attack or die of old age mid season :P 3 picks... tsk tsk.... Washed up i must say D:!!!! XD

Funny how those same words were said beginning of last year, even by Vikes fans... yet the old number four who should of retired came out with only 4 losses the whole year..hmmm he was doing better than most QBs HALF his age!!!!! Old age isnt a problem and the facts are there!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 8:54am
Don't feel bad JP. Everyones dissin' the Cowboys too. Just like you said theres alot of games left. Just remember it only takes one win to spark a win streak. Cowboys and Texans.... maybe a spark.... or an old fashion ass kickin' by the Texans...... I'm goin to hope for the spark one.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 9:41am
Sitting 8 - 7 right now. come on New Orleans!!!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 10:59am
I'm def not happy with my picks this week. I second guessed myself on things i normally wouldn't have. I went against somethings that i know better then. So this was not the start i was hoping for, but maybe i can get my bad week out of the way early.
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 11:11am
Da bears
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 11:14am
Originally posted by chisox666

Da bears
Yeah, I love it when Dallas gets beat. You should have heard everyone around here talking a few weeks ago about how the Cowboys were going to be the first team in league history to play a Super Bowl on their home field. Fat fvcking chance.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 11:24am
Originally posted by BAIN

Take a seat son Im 11-4
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 12:02pm
Funny how everyone likes to talk **** when things are goin good or there team finally wins. Man up when **** isn't goin good and ur team isn't winning. Then come see me.
Xposure View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xposure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 12:05pm
oh no here comes another 47 *'s from milly, "LOOK OUT HE'S ANGRY" GRRRRRRRR BERZERKER GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
When you turn your X Box on does it return the favor?
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 12:17pm
The anger sharks are swimming...... Nah i'm good. Just messin around. I like every one in this thread.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 12:31pm

Take a seat son Im 11-4

I'm not actually taking part in this, but I'm 12-3.  Go New Orleans.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 2:55pm

Take a seat son Im 11-4
Can you say "fluke"?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2010 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Xposure

oh no here comes another 47 *'s from milly, "LOOK OUT HE'S ANGRY" GRRRRRRRR BERZERKER GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

HAHA nice!!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:03am

Take a seat son Im 11-4

Hmmm is it just me or is this like the 2nd or 3rd post where you reminded everybody that you're not taking part in this?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:07am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Hmmm is it just me or is this like the 2nd or 3rd post where you reminded everybody that you're not taking part in this?

Maybe it is, but either way, this was my best week ever! Big smile

13-3.  Now, watch my next set of picks go 8-8. Ouch
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:07am

Originally posted by chisox666

Da bears
Yeah, I love it when Dallas gets beat. You should have heard everyone around here talking a few weeks ago about how the Cowboys were going to be the first team in league history to play a Super Bowl on their home field. Fat fvcking chance.

Speaking of fat F|_|CKING chances that is my thought on the Vikings winning the NFC north this season.  I dont know what is more funnier...That viking that likes blowing a big fat horn or seeing Bret Farve looking unispired as he walked into the Stadium before the game against the Dolphins.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:16am
ooooooh boy, here we go
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>