FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GameDay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GameDay
    Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:21am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

ooooooh boy, here we go

Where are we going, Fists of Fury? LoL
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 9:18am
Week 3 and results from week 2. Good job Xposure and Fluffy for a strong start with 12 wins each
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by chisox666

Da bears
Yeah, I love it when Dallas gets beat. You should have heard everyone around here talking a few weeks ago about how the Cowboys were going to be the first team in league history to play a Super Bowl on their home field. Fat fvcking chance.

Speaking of fat F|_|CKING chances that is my thought on the Vikings winning the NFC north this season.  I dont know what is more funnier...That viking that likes blowing a big fat horn or seeing Bret Farve looking unispired as he walked into the Stadium before the game against the Dolphins.
The Vikings are just being polite and not stealing the thunder from the Twins. When they have their World Series trophy the Vikings will kick it into gear. Then those Bears will disappear faster than the White Sox did.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 10:27am
I could go 1-15 next week and could care less as long as the BEARS stomp on the Wack Monday night.

I will also enjoy watching the Vikings implode under the weight of the  Sexting Drama Queen.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 12:44pm
I had the worst picks? hahaha is there a toilet bowl trophy? That's what I want to get!!!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 1:57pm

I might as well close this topic down since I'm going to win, muwhahaha!!

I had the worst picks? hahaha is there a toilet bowl trophy? That's what I want to get!!!

So much for the braggin'.  Even as an outsider to this kind of stuff, I never did that bad haha..  Knowing me, I'll probably eat those words next week though or at least one of these weeks.

And to think, I got scoffed at for picking Chicago over Dallas and the Jets over New England (I posted the same picks elsewhere.).  I was kind of surprised a lot of people wanted to pick Arizona over Atlanta and Baltimore over Cincy though.  Cincy might not sweep them again, but I'd rather take them over Baltimore.  Sure, so much can change over one season, but things tend to stay relatively the same for one season to another with some teams.  I figured that would happen with Cincy and Baltimore.  Baltimore probably can beat the Bengals, but I'm still going with the Bengals.  They've proven to be rising stock, unlike how the Cardinals appear to be now.   That is why I picked Atlanta.

Plus, it was outside Arizona.  When Arizona's playing mediocre to crappy, they tend to suck worse on the road.  Considering how they barely beat the Rams, I figured we have the weaker Arizona team for at least part of this year, if not all year long.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 6:09pm

Originally posted by chisox666

Da bears
Yeah, I love it when Dallas gets beat. You should have heard everyone around here talking a few weeks ago about how the Cowboys were going to be the first team in league history to play a Super Bowl on their home field. Fat fvcking chance.

Speaking of fat F|_|CKING chances that is my thought on the Vikings winning the NFC north this season.  I dont know what is more funnier...That viking that likes blowing a big fat horn or seeing Bret Farve looking unispired as he walked into the Stadium before the game against the Dolphins.
The Vikings are just being polite and not stealing the thunder from the Twins. When they have their World Series trophy the Vikings will kick it into gear. Then those Bears will disappear faster than the White Sox did.

Only thing the Vikings got goin for them is gettin too play Detroit this week @ home...If they cant win that game then the rest of the team should join Bret doin Wrangler commercials or having slumber parties at his Mississippi home.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2010 at 6:11pm

LoL @ toilet bowl trophy...I got one of those when i was 14 playin ina 3Vs3 basketball tournament..Believe it or not i still got the hardware to prove it!
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2010 at 10:27pm
WEEK 3 is HARD!!!

Lots of damn good 0-2 teams w tough matchups.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 11:58am
Week 3 picks are up. Except for Foxy and Equalizer. I'll let them get those in today only, and Oneman's DET @ MIN pick. Guess that one was to hard to pick ha.

My tough picks of the week were: TEN @ NYG, DET @ MIN, NYJ @ MIA
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 12:01pm
too many favorites on the road this week. tough one.
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 12:06pm
Even though Detroit SHOULD HAVE won those first two games... I'm pretty sure they will win this week << Even though Matts still out, but Detroits defense is looking pretty sharp this year :O!! I hope Sanders I mean Best runs all over them.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2010 at 7:34pm
TEN @ NYG - This was a tough one do to how the Gaints got walked over by the Colts last week, and couldn't get anything goin on offense. As for the Titans, they have a good run game but their to quick to pull one QB for then next. If Vince starts hes goin to be worried about doin bad and gettin pulled. Now for some QB's that motivation to do well and they excell, but thats a 50/50 chance. So i went with the Gaints based on their at home and i don't think they'll lose two in a row. Especaily after being embarressed that bad last week.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:54pm
Yeah I picked NYG too because of them being on the home turf, that one was a toughy
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 2:58am
I was lookin thru the picks & i noticed Equalizer picked MIA too win the MIN Vs DET game!  LoL
What does he know that i dont?
equalizer23 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 3:17am

I was lookin thru the picks & i noticed Equalizer picked MIA too win the MIN Vs DET game!  LoL
I typed MIN, but as bad as both teams are playing, MIA would be just as good of a bet.

iAM_UR_DEMISE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 3:20am
yeah I tried to fix it but when I edited the post it looked weird, Milly knows you meant MIN
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 3:21am
Originally posted by equalizer23

I typed MIN, but as bad as both teams are playing, MIA would be just as good of a bet.

Haha, Very true...I already know now i'ma get stuck wit MIN VS DET game on FOX instead of Dallas Vs Houston cuz i'm in iL..Hopefully they put a good game on CBS @ nOOn.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 3:25am
Don't feel too bad, I get stuck with the Rams and the Chiefs every weekend. I just have to pray that
God is looking favorably upon me every week and decides to give me a decent game somewhere in the middle.Unhappy

iAM_UR_DEMISE
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 3:31am

Don't feel too bad, I get stuck with the Rams and the Chiefs every weekend. I just have to pray that
God is looking favorably upon me every week and decides to give me a decent game somewhere in the middle.Unhappy

God damn that's rough...Rams, I couldnt bare too watch cuz all they have is Sam Bradford...Chiefs i wouldnt mind watching cuz they got some ppl on defense that interest me..(Eric Berry, Derrick Johnson & Glen Dorsey).
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 3:33am
lol @ midwest feed... I hate getting stuck with the Broncos, i'm ok to see the packers, just to see them lose
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 3:37am

lol @ midwest feed... I hate getting stuck with the Broncos, i'm ok to see the packers, just to see them lose

Only thing worse about havin too see a Packers game is having too see their stadium filled up wit the ugliest fans in the world..Dead
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 3:38am

Ahh.. the Rams, my first favorite team.  Too bad, they've fallen on tough times nowadays. Ouch

I edited my post with my week 3 picks.  Sorry 'bout last week, but a few of those wins came at such a shock.  Even if I somehow go 16-0 this week, I'll be quieter.  If I can go quiet in-game (when I still had a mic), I can go quiet on here.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 3:38am
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 3:51am
We do get the bears most of the time too. That's not much better though. I will admit, I did love watching whip the 'boys last week though.

iAM_UR_DEMISE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>