FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GameDay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GameDay
    Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 3:54am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

And just think Jp, 13 more weeks of it atleast..I will bite my tongue for now.  Wink
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 12:57pm
Sorry about that equalizer. I got that fixed  for ya.... Well unless you want to stick with MIA. I guess bein in Pa i get lucky with most of the games that i get.

DET @ MIN - So i'm still uneasy about this pick. I took MIN but i still don't know. Even tho they lost last week watching DET come back on PHI, was a show of will and that they can put up points in a hurry. And seeing how MIN has been playing i just don't know. So i went with MIN on the sole fact that i think they click this week, and take form of the team they were last year. Lets hope so, or JP might ban football from the forum all together.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by JPINATOR

And just think Jp, 13 more weeks of it atleast..I will bite my tongue for now.  Wink

hahahahahahahah crap
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Milly

Sorry about that equalizer. I got that fixed  for ya.... Well unless you want to stick with MIA. I guess bein in Pa i get lucky with most of the games that i get.

DET @ MIN - So i'm still uneasy about this pick. I took MIN but i still don't know. Even tho they lost last week watching DET come back on PHI, was a show of will and that they can put up points in a hurry. And seeing how MIN has been playing i just don't know. So i went with MIN on the sole fact that i think they click this week, and take form of the team they were last year. Lets hope so, or JP might ban football from the forum all together.

lol nah, we had our chance last year and we blew it, I know this year we'll be lucky to make the playoffs.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 1:19pm
Yea i don't think they'll be like last year so let me edit that..... They'll take 'some' form of last year. They still havethe talent there. Just haven't been able to match it together.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 4:33pm
The chiefs are 3-0 ? WTF.

Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 6:31pm
WTF is right. You want to talk about a team where chemistry is worth more than a big name. Congrats to them, now lets see if its legit and they can keep it goin. I only have one thing to say.

How 'bout them COWBOYS!!!!!!!
God i hope they don't lose next week.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 7:51pm
How the f*** does OAK's kicker miss from the f***ing 13 yard line. He should be shot in the face for sucking so much.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 7:54pm
Looks like the Vikings finally won to.  My picks for this week sucked.  At best, I'll go 8-8 this week. Ouch

I'm still glad my Colts won and hell, the Rams won to and the Chiefs are 3-0.  Go Chiefs!  Go Colts!  Go Rams!
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Milly

How the f*** does OAK's kicker miss from the f***ing 13 yard line. He should be shot in the face for sucking so much.

Haha! That's funny. Im glad I didn't pick them in Week 3.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 8:04pm

They should have won, as should have the Saints, but as they say thats y they play the game. Yea that would have helped my picks this week.

Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 8:15pm
So i just took a peek at week 4, and right away i see about 7 tough games to pick. Next week will be a tough one.

NYJ @ MIA - So the only thing i worry about in this game is MIA's wildcat offense. Its very hard to prep for cause their the only team to run it on a reagular basis. So you only see it twice a year. Its alot of misdirection and the Jets defense is young. Hopefully they hold their assignments and composure.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 8:38pm
Good $h!t Fluff wit pickin ATL over NO...That was probably the game i went back & forth on the most..Wit the loss of Bush i think that's a huge blow for their offense...Chiefs got a pretty solid defense i'm not all that suprised their 3-0...I  was gonna pick them but i thought Matt Cassel would struggle against the 49ers D...
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 8:38pm
IF YOU ARE FROM ARIZONA f*** YOU, f*** YOUR FAT MOTHER, YOUR CHUBBY YET ATTRACTIVE SISTER , AND YOUR B**** FATHER!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 8:41pm
woah, lol
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 8:56pm

VICK IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!, f*** the eagles though =)

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

IF YOU ARE FROM ARIZONA f*** YOU, f*** YOUR FAT MOTHER, YOUR CHUBBY YET ATTRACTIVE SISTER , AND YOUR B**** FATHER!
If you're from Canada ----> Don't support the Raiders! LoL! Thumbs Up
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:16pm
Wow ying not sure who that was directed at, and I agree on vick and f*** the eagles
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Good $h!t Fluff wit pickin ATL over NO...That was probably the game i went back & forth on the most..Wit the loss of Bush i think that's a huge blow for their offense...Chiefs got a pretty solid defense i'm not all that suprised their 3-0...I  was gonna pick them but i thought Matt Cassel would struggle against the 49ers D...

falcons always play the saints tough .. last year they only lost by 3 w/out matt ryan and theyre a better team  this year.

still shocked the chiefs manhandled the niners though ... and im surprised the steelers won so big w batch at qb.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 10:22pm
that was a good game, kudos to the dirty birds
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 1:07am
This is my first time to see all the birds won at the same time.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 11:20am
11-4!!! come on Green Bay!! (i'm going to hell for that)

SF shot their wad Monday night. They had nothing left.

Saints have lost a step or two.

Washington still sucks. Won't pick them again.

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 11:23am
Originally posted by BAIN

11-4!!! come on Green Bay!! (i'm going to hell for that)

I hope you burn just for suggesting it
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 11:37am
Im kinda mad at myself with few of my picks in Week 3.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 12:28pm
This was a good week tho. everyone is within a couple games this week. I'm mad at kickers this week. I had the right team. If they could have just kicked the damn ball like their suppose to. Yea i know its harder then it looks, but jesus thats all you have to do. Thats all you practice, just make the damn kick. Anyway should be a good one tonight. Who ever cant win the T.O.P should win tonight.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>