| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Inactive clans - Admin Only > Team NM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

For the how many times?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For the how many times?
    Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 5:40pm
Me and Eugene and the REST of NM,are gonna retire.

i know forsure me and Eugene are sure about this. Ut3= dead and boring. Good players went to other games and no clan matches happen.

So him and I and NM membz are gonna be coming soon, were headin to Mw2 and some cap game or something lol.
So good luck to everyone (80) people that still play this game.
Greeny View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Greeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 5:56pm
cool
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 5:58pm

Yea,do you play mw2?

VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 6:02pm
i think he meant cool your leaving if he aint then i'm the one saying that haha go away you failing noobbbbbbb you gonna be back in a week...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 6:04pm
Noob? Ha,funny funny . How many times do you ALWAYS get pwned?  How many times did me and Eugene ask you and sweeny to come tdm us when we had the server ALL set?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 6:07pm
We asked NEVEr got one mic turn on from one of you. Eugene and myself EVEN asked before and after,i even switched teams.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 6:21pm
mikey you'll be back homeboy everyone that says there leaving or quiting always comes back well unless you trade your game in then you can't come back, although if u you buy it again for 9 bucks you'll be back lol
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 6:27pm
DUDE FIRST OF ALL i never got ANY request from you to tdm you and eugene sometimes my mic is off and when it is i dont hear whats being said in the game
SECOND OF ALL sweeney is barely NEVER online so even if i would have had a request it would have been with another member from oOPS
so QUIT the f***ing bull**** talk you god damn kid in need of attention i am SICK of your f***ing talk **** on everyone GET A f***ING LIFE and learn to respect people the way they respect you just f***ing leave if you are to stay such a b**** to everyone
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 7:08pm
^ HAHA. Fail much? You DId have your mic on you stupid ass. So did sweeny.
So don't try to say you'r puss* ass didn't have you'r mic on cause we were ALL playing vctf and i switched and you were talking to sweeny it was on suspence <-- "sweeny i'ma go beast in the hellbender" <-- ROFL get pwned .

@zellot i KNOW lol,but it REALLY is boring -_-. Unless there is more than 1 warfare room up im kinda done.
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 7:13pm
well maybe if i didin't answer it's cause i was talking and didin't hear you say it huh? and that was 2 days ago and was probably the ONLY time thats not what i call MANY TIMES you stupid kid get over it i didint hear you ask that... 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 7:20pm
^Haha shut the F*K up. Cause once you were done making you'r lie on how you are gonna "beast in the hellbender" I than asked so don't give me you'r pu*Sy as$ lies.  It's cool though,i don't care really.  that night me and Eugene got to do 2v3 against sharp,wicked,and some other dude. 80-11

If it was 2 days ago than how come you'r pu*sy as$ didn't send a message or some shi* ? I'm NOT shocked that sweeny didn't say anything,i mean after all the only thing  he does is get R@P3d non stop.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

@zellot i KNOW lol,but it REALLY is boring -_-. Unless there is more than 1 warfare room up im kinda done.
yeah i agree if warfare's not up with people in it i'm going to play transformers in C.O.P and i don't know why a lot of people don't play code of power forgot any bad thoughts on transformers itself but COP  is f***ing intense if you have f***ing great players that know what their doing, if you don't, that mode sucks balls.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 7:24pm
^ Yea. i THINK my bro eugene gots it? i know one of our NM membs do.
I'll see . How much? Can i get it at best buy?
And how bout them Astros =/ It's ALL bout them St.Louis Cards ^-^ #5 Big Albert
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 7:25pm

^Haha shut the F*K up. Cause once you were done making you'r lie on how you are gonna "beast in the hellbender" I than asked so don't give me you'r pu*Sy as$ lies.  It's cool though,i don't care really.  that night me and Eugene got to do 2v3 against sharp,wicked,and some other dude. 80-11

If it was 2 days ago than how come you'r pu*sy as$ didn't send a message or some shi* ? I'm NOT shocked that sweeny didn't say anything,i mean after all the only thing  he does is get R@P3d non stop.

IDC whether you asked before or after dude if i DIDINT REPLY its cause i didint f***ing HEAR YOU wtf don't you god damn get in that dude... and i did beast with that hellbender and if you would f***ing READ you would have seen that i didint HEAR YOU so i couldnt have sent a message about it
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 7:26pm
^ yea yea STFU. You did hear me,you'r just a p*ssy lol
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 7:43pm
ok you know what screw you your not even worth arguing with i would have a 100% came even though i know we would have lost since sweeney is not a footmode person you just not briliant enough to LISTEN to people when they talk... but yeah im not mad at you as i know your just a f***ing kid and that i woudln't be able to change your view on all of that even if i tried which is a typical teen act anyways i'm off not in the mood at all to argue...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 7:44pm

Lol PEACE. Ha

QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 7:48pm

i know forsure me and Eugene are sure about this. Ut3= dead and boring. Good players went to other games and no clan matches happen.

So him and I and NM membz are gonna be coming soon, were headin to Mw2 and some cap game or something lol.
I know that I'm speaking for most of the people on this by saying nobody cares.
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

I know that I'm speaking for most of the people on this by saying nobody cares.

haaaa
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 7:57pm
alright, I'll take you off the Warfare invite list, thanks for playing! Hope you enjoyed your last Warfare game, turd
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 8:47pm
 I did. No lie,i love playing warfare games with you and everyone else Zellot,Dracom <-- how ever he spells it ,and ,bain, Mr white soxs fan,and etc .GG's from all over when we came head to head n warfare.

GG's to EVERYONE . 

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 9:05pm

I did. No lie,i love playing warfare games with you and everyone else Zellot,Dracom <-- how ever he spells it ,and ,bain, Mr white soxs fan,and etc .GG's from all over when we came head to head n warfare.

GG's to EVERYONE . 

dracom lol i'm going to call darakoom that for now on
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Zellot

yeah i agree if warfare's not up with people in it i'm going to play transformers in C.O.P and i don't know why a lot of people don't play code of power forgot any bad thoughts on transformers itself but COP  is f***ing intense if you have f***ing great players that know what their doing, if you don't, that mode sucks balls.
yea its a fun ass mode me and my friend dman were killing it the first couple of weeks in that mode. when it first came out i was playing but i lost intrest tho. i love attacking first this way i can score as many times as i can.
 Post Reply Post Reply