What happened to Warfare?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What happened to Warfare?
    Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 2:40am
yeah gg for the few i played....
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 1:39am
Those Warfare matches earlier were fun.  GG
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 1:30am
* JPINATOR
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 12:46am
AHAH this post is awesome.. whiney rants ftw 

@the Japinator
Finally you realise what has happened to the game...
now maybe you will understand why i used to care so much that i would "whine"-
maybe this is a good time to ask to - have that lil comment removed from my status .please.

and if your still running these matches i wouldn't mind joining, aint played in a while but im down with the 'ut3 codes of honour'

Peace out japanitor and dont let it get to you
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I agree with all exept being at nodes that are not vulnerable, I do so for anticipation reasons, but I'm usually chillin' out wait to hit the node, not killin' ppl as they spawn.

+ 1
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:34pm
do whatever it takes to win as long as its not cheating i always thought.
its been done to me and ive done it
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:28pm
I agree with all exept being at nodes that are not vulnerable, I do so for anticipation reasons, but I'm usually chillin' out wait to hit the node, not killin' ppl as they spawn.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:21pm
well said :) i wasnt there long enough to notice anybody campin though lol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2010 at 11:15pm
What the hell happened to Warfare? Why did this turn into a camp infested, spawn killing, vehicle killing (when you shouldn't) type of mode. What happened to the mode that I enjoyed for the past 2+ years?

I thought I was doing this community a favor by hosting locked Warfare every week but as far as tonight and other nights go its like I'm being slapped in the face. I know there isn't set rules for this game, but there are plenty of unwritten rules, for instance:

No spawn killing
Don't be at nodes or cores when its not vulnerable to you
Don't attack cradled vehicles
No core camping
No camp sniping near nodes or cores that isn't vulnerable to you

I was brought up playing this game either from GOW's standards or from myself that those things mentioned above are not to be done in this game, I learned to play this game with respect and fairness, am I the only one? I know a lot of the so called top warfare players that do this on a regular basis!!! I host these nights so everyone can enjoy Warfare, the way it should be played and if you can't play with fairness then you're not welcomed in anymore.

If you want to continue being in these iAM locked warfare servers then you need to stop playing stupid, it is a privilege to those that get invited in who are not iAM members, just remember that.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12