FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What happened to Warfare?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What happened to Warfare?
    Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 11:46am
i think as a result of last night we should move these games to a EU server??? whos got da minerals??
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 12:46pm
lol, I knew if I posted this the qM people would be all over this like they are all over on this forum. Didn't know qM were warfare players, you guys never play this mode so why should you be saying your two cents in here.

You guys are absolutely pricks "Do whatever to win a game" obviously you never played in an honest clan match or game, that **** doesn't happen. I have never EVER been spawn killed or anything cheap in any of my warfare clan matches, so I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. This is about my locked warfare servers, and yes.. warfare GOOD warfare can still be played without that lame ass crap, it's a shame that you retards don't know that. I have more warfare experience than you idiots have COMBINED so shut the F UP!!!!!!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Paw

and i dont know about you guys but id rather not be killed by vehicles, so when i see one, IMMA f***IN DESTROY IT, cuz without it you (JP and all the wf players) pose no threat at all...and I like to be in control so yea if I see a vehicle that can be destroyed, its gonna be destroyed....

and waiting at a node is a strat, saves time....

stop your b i t c h i n, b i t c h

Calm down jacka$$. You may think you are god's gift to UT3, but sometimes learn to keep your words to yourself.

This whole game has been ruined by a bunch of crap players that have come with their bad habits and have ruined strategy and skill.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 12:50pm
hahaha paw do that? he can't because he is in love with this forum and feels like he king **** on turd hill. He's an immature little kid who can't stand being away from this UT3 community, due to loneliness or fear of the outside world. I don't know what his issue his but every post makes him sound more like an idiot every day
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

hahaha paw do that? he can't because he is in love with this forum and feels like he king **** on turd hill. He's an immature little kid who can't stand being away from this UT3 community, due to loneliness or fear of the outside world. I don't know what his issue his but every post makes him sound more like an idiot every day

I generally think Paw is funny. However, lately he's been the US version of Strider.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Paw

Originally posted by JPINATOR

lol, I knew if I posted this the qM people would be all over this like they are all over on this forum. Didn't know qM were warfare players, you guys never play this mode so why should you be saying your two cents in here.

You guys are absolutely pricks "Do whatever to win a game" obviously you never played in an honest clan match or game, that **** doesn't happen. I have never EVER been spawn killed or anything cheap in any of my warfare clan matches, so I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. This is about my locked warfare servers, and yes.. warfare GOOD warfare can still be played without that lame ass crap, it's a shame that you retards don't know that. I have more warfare experience than you idiots have COMBINED so shut the F UP!!!!!!

LOLOLOL and some more LOL'n

Didnt Dgrounds beat you guys? oh yea they did LOL, yo9u lost to Dgrounds, you have experience yea sure but apparently, ITS NOT ENOUGH....

Obv you have never played anyone good in a clan match then if you havnt been spawn killed...spawn killing is a way of UT3, and I find it rather pathetic if you get spawnkilled because its ut3, its hard to die!

with that said, it just shows how garbage u so called WF players are...once we come in, we shut it down!

look at vCTF, we moved to that and were UNCONTESTED, WF is no different....

Paw, the simple fact is that you are not the best at every mode. You have not knocked off the best of every mode. Play AR/iAM/KmA in vCTF and KmA/iAM in warfare and then you will be dubbed king. Until then, stop acting like you've done anything. You beat F U K. Congrats. Nobody claimed that they were the ones to beat. So stop being a Strider.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

this **** happened in vctf awhile ago, the newer generation of players and ctf players do this lol no lie. just gotta learn to deal with it, actually paw had some truth to what he said, so u cant let the kill you, just gotta get up and kill someone before they kill you and then do ur thing.....
lmfao im sorry but i have to f***in say this...excuse me? new generation of players..this is a new generation of players anyone whos first unreal game is ut3 is the new generation of players..this is the group of players that are tryin to change the old rules of unreal this is the group that cant understand the concept of killing....

k my "new gen" i came off a lil wrong i think lol... i was to hungover to be posting anything when i wrote this and im not sure i even know what i ment by it. But ppl do come have been comin into warfare and vctf looking for a DM, dont bother me cuz i know if you can give me at least 5 steps after spawning im going to give you a hell of a time. And i do it too, i'll snipe forever on suspense cuz i think its fun to keep them in check at there spawn cuz they cant do **** then, and actually works quite well. But this also takes away the fun of it for the other team, thats what i was getting at.

Oh and paw i stole ur udam snipe move on necro, i've been kinda a d*** about it lately haha.

but i know the point of this game is killing and u cant complain about someone killing you in ur base or whereever cuz its kinda the point lol and no ut3 wasn't my first ut game... I had UT99, i was 14 when it came out. how old were you? i think i know what first "gen" players are ;)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 12:57pm

To the MODS. Don't ban Paw. I'd like to discuss his holiness.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 12:59pm
:(
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12