FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Playstation Move

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Playstation Move
    Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:02pm
It sucks Clap
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 5:30am
I've heard nothing but good things about it from all my friends.
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 10:23pm
Just to clear up some stuff ahead of time. The two greatest things about Playstation Move is this.

Extremely fast response time, not sure the exact numbers.

3 Dimensional movement, instead of just left right, up down. You can actually have your movement tracked  in the forward and reversing motions.

Also you have to understand that even if the hardware is extremely powerful, and has a lot of potential. The software could possibly (and likely) poorly utilize the hardware to its full potential.

Kind of like comparing a PS3 and Xbox 360 game way back in 2006. Like Warhawk (one of the earliest PS3 games). Then looking at God of War 3, Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain,  and noticing how it ****s on the xbox 360.

So like take Resident Evil 5 for example. I've seen several videos of the playstation move, and RE5 was having some seriously input lag. Most like due to Capcom's poor utilization of the Move. But other software seem to run flawlessly in comparison.

So just keep this stuff in mind when you decide to buy a  Playstation Move. I will buy one, but probably when more games are out for the product.  And realize that it takes excellent hardware, and excellent software, to make a excellent game.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 11:09pm
ill get it probably next year for lbp and socom etc
PSN:Imaginative
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 5:13am
Now that I've been seeing a lot of demos out for the playstation move, I'm getting more curious about it. I was trying to understand this game called Beat Sketcher and even watched the official trailer for it but I thought it was horrible, didn't really describe it. I decided to look on youtube and see what I could find. I found 2 great videos.

You start with a beat, and every time you draw something a sound comes out, every time you stop and start again it starts out with a new sound and it incorporates that into the beat. You can see that here.

This second video is showing you a challenge based mode that you can do.

I don't know about you guys, but this looks like a lot of fun, my niece and nephew would love doing this with me!
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 5:03pm

I have it and I like it Thumbs Up

cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
 Post Reply Post Reply