| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team JFF General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

JFF v AK-47 Results

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Motou View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Motou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JFF v AK-47 Results
    Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 4:55am
So up for that, hopefully maintenance fixes our outlets tomorrow that have been not working since SATURDAY, so glad we play $1000 a month for a tiny room with crap maintenance :o

Anyways, who's up for a 2v2, or should we get picking names out of a hat :P
JFF_Motou
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 11:32pm
Damn that sux well anywayz JFF we would like to have a match against yall 2vs2 tdm
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
Motou View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Motou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 11:04pm
Woo, thunderstorm is not allowing wireless to work
JFF_Motou
M_Caboose View Drop Down
Team JFF
Team JFF

Post Options Post Options   Quote M_Caboose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 6:27pm

yeah I was there, the lag came on for me about 1 minute into the game, then I couldn't play, I sat it out and just watched. Can't wait to try again. Message me when we are ready!

JFF_DeMoNiCsOuL View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_DeMoNiCsOuL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2010 at 2:27am
no we ended up hosting the match im gonna have to try to find a way to get a localized server to play on
crashstar4
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 3:05am
That sucks guys...

Were you using the JFF UK server for the match?

When we played a clan a few months back, Archangels I think, they had awful lag 250+ as half their team was in Mexico.

It's a real shame that ping/lag plays such a role in the outcome of a match :(
Motou View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Motou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 2:20am
Yeah, that lag was pretty god awful.
JFF_Motou
JFF_DeMoNiCsOuL View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote JFF_DeMoNiCsOuL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 12:48am
For the players that were there you already know the match was called off by betrayer due to lag issues I hope to rescedule a match soon with AK-47 preferably dealing with mafia not betrayer as AK-47 was nowhere near oganized for this match. I would however like to thank AK-47_DroidX and AK-47_id_hit_that for trying. Anyway hope to play you again real soon.
crashstar4
 Post Reply Post Reply