| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Should Domintation Be Faction Neutral?

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Should Domintion Be Faction Neutral?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [75.00%]
1 [25.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should Domintation Be Faction Neutral?
    Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 8:21pm
Although the official poll on the MAG website has already ended (results: 52% No, 48% Yes) and Domination remains as-is, how many of you would have like to see Domination go faction neutral?

For those of you who aren't sure what that means, if the mode were faction neutral, players could play on any of the three maps as attacker or defender as opposed to the current style where each faction always defends it home map and always attacks the enemy maps.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 9:49pm
I haven't played the other modes, but it feels pretty weird playing the Sabotage maps like this.  However, I guess it would be okay if they made this mode like that to, but I wish they would have a counter thing that would make it more likely for the PMCs to be defending on their home map.  Sometimes, it seems we're attacking home-base more than we're defending it in Sabo.
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2010 at 10:40pm
No.  See the MAG forums for my explanations.
Got Pwned?

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 10:13am
Yes because Buzzin said no.
 Post Reply Post Reply