Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > I'm So Smart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Current Events and News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Current Events and News
    Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 2:42pm
Why even bother replying to him? He can't even spell Afghanistan correctly.

As for grammar, don't even get me started. Pointless trying to guess what governments are or aren't doing... they don't even know half the time!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 4:17pm
Well put m8, I believe the same. Mainly because governments aren't truly cohesive and there are are so-called government agencies with their own agenda that continue regardless of which party is in government. What you see the US government do is to exploit situations where foreign government has been destabilised. Its partly what has got us (us because Britain in the past exploited countries but in a different way) in this mess. Tear arsing around kckin up sh1t with other countries, backing the opposing factions whose agenda (beyond removal of the existing government) we dont know or selling of arms to middle east is not exactly progressing things imo. 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 12:32am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

yea Isreal did do airstrikes on Iran but things were different 30 years ago.. Isreal could still do air strikes because they have our planes and the hardest training pilots in the world.. but airstrikes alone wouldn't destroy Irans nucleur program! they'd haft to have troops on foot do that.. thats not an option for Isreal! there too small to defend themselves and send troops all the way to Iran! If Iran bordered Isreal then Isreal would have already taken care of the problem imo

the US getting involved in Libya at this point is just ignorant! while we focus on Iraq, Aphganistan and Libya.. Iran is working hard on there nukes! if people fear a nucleur plant leaking radiation in Japan how they going to feel when the crazy ass radical religious finatics that are the leaders in Iran get nukes? they think there to bring about massive bloodshed to bring there savior to destroy all non muslims! the more bloodshed they can cause the better muslim they are in there radical belief! thats pure evil! if we don't take them serious and stop them from completing there nukes? they will nuke Isreal! and they will try to nuke the Us in one way or another! terrorists working with Mexican drug cartels is evidence that theyre working on another attack on us within our country! smuggled in dirty bombs is obviously what there going to try to use.. there saying our border is more secure then ever? thats a flat out intentional lie!

*face palm*

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 12:42am
its obvious that some of you dipsh1ts are just fk'n stupid! lol now we got a Black Panther up in here :) you guys can continue with the dumb sh1t.. this kind of petty sh1t has just gotten to boring for me m8s!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 12:52am

its obvious that some of you dipsh1ts are just fk'n stupid! lol now we got a Black Panther up in here :) you guys can continue with the dumb sh1t.. this kind of petty sh1t has just gotten to boring for me m8s!

What makes this hilarious is that when you create a reply the site actually has a spell check that underlines misspelled words XD, let me know when you find the country of Isreal , i heard its close to Afreeka haha

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:04am
Originally posted by Black Panther

What makes this hilarious is that when you create a reply the site actually has a spell check that underlines misspelled words XD, let me know when you find the country of Isreal , i heard its close to Afreeka haha

KmA ay? that clan must be really going down hill? :) really though ^^ that stupid sh1t has gotten really boring
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:16am

KmA ay? that clan must be really going down hill? :) really though ^^ that stupid sh1t has gotten really boring

better than being completely dead like oOps lol

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:24am
im guessing your Trainwreck? boring!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:37am

If you find Aphghanistan on a map ill tell you my psn XD

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:38am
if you get better at ut3 i'll still cap on yo ass :)
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 1:54am

i think its really funny that when your stupidity is clearly shown you do anything to turn attention away from it XD

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 7:59am

im guessing your Trainwreck? boring!

Please don't post in here with such awful grammar! I'm guessing that you're Trainwreck? Boring!

That is how you should have written it. You're actually retarded for not knowing who Black Panther is, sorry but if you can't work that out you need putting down... just like oOPS got put down. Clown.

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 8:04am
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Well put m8, I believe the same. Mainly because governments aren't truly cohesive and there are are so-called government agencies with their own agenda that continue regardless of which party is in government. What you see the US government do is to exploit situations where foreign government has been destabilised. Its partly what has got us (us because Britain in the past exploited countries but in a different way) in this mess. Tear arsing around kckin up sh1t with other countries, backing the opposing factions whose agenda (beyond removal of the existing government) we dont know or selling of arms to middle east is not exactly progressing things imo. 

I'm starting my new job tomorrow in the private sector... for the last 2 years I've worked in the public sector. Let me promise you that all the government do is waste time and money making plans and then changing them, paying consultants loads to do silly diagrams and the public sector lacks common sense... What got us this way was the inability to regulate banking effectively, of course it wasn't just us that have done this... along with America we were largely the two culprits. One case in example would be Ernst and Young signing off on a loan authorisation to an American bank that had been refused authorisation in every major US bank. Poor efforts from a Labour party that lost their way, don't agree with everything the Cons are doing at the moment (it's brutal) but at least they are being honest and open about what is going to happen. Tough times ahead!

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 11:03am
dan your just the same ole little cupcake with your boring ass childish petty sh1t! what a fk'n waste :) now you finally post something and you lay all the blame on the banks.. i guess you don't pay enough attention to know what really happened and is still happening.. dumb fk'n people? lol boring!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 11:05am

i think its really funny that when your stupidity is clearly shown you do anything to turn attention away from it XD

keep on try'n dipsh1t! boring!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 11:57am

dan your just the same ole little cupcake with your boring ass childish petty sh1t! what a fk'n waste :) now you finally post something and you lay all the blame on the banks.. i guess you don't pay enough attention to know what really happened and is still happening.. dumb fk'n people? lol boring!
Syzygy I think he's referring to our home policies not specifically western foreign/middle eastern policies . And I wasn't calling you out for your inability to spell I just find misleading information annoying. Your comments eg 'blaming Iran's fault' lack substance hence your declarations are misleading. They may well be the most dangerous middle eastern enemy to us I don't disagree but Libya and Sudan are their only allies in the region. Since both are in turmoil then by deduction I would eliminate Iran in the destabilisation of those countries at least. The other gulf states? Well idk but I don't believe there is anything atm that incriminates them do you? 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 4:18pm

I think I might fall asleep writing a resp......zzzzzzz

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 4:41pm
This isn't Current Events and News at all!!!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

This isn't Current Events and News at all!!!

You are right, its a well known fact (and old news) that szygygy is an idiot, ill try and find more current events later on.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 12:45am
^^ Black Punta ^^ :) boring
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 12:50am

This post was declared dumb by JPINATOR so i have now changed it.

Breaking news, the use of the word boring is dumb.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 1:06am
Black Punta?

Punta is a dance you moron lmao

Here's some latin punta

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 1:13am
random
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

This post was declared dumb by JPINATOR so i have now changed it.

Breaking news, the use of the word boring is dumb.

haha b****slapped

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 1:21am
That's right... Who's the boss? Me..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>