FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Current Events and News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Current Events and News
    Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 1:21am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

That's right... Who's the boss? Me..

ye you kinda look like tony danza

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 1:33am
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

dan your just the same ole little cupcake with your boring ass childish petty sh1t! what a fk'n waste :) now you finally post something and you lay all the blame on the banks.. i guess you don't pay enough attention to know what really happened and is still happening.. dumb fk'n people? lol boring!
Syzygy I think he's referring to our home policies not specifically western foreign/middle eastern policies . And I wasn't calling you out for your inability to spell I just find misleading information annoying. Your comments eg 'blaming Iran's fault' lack substance hence your declarations are misleading. They may well be the most dangerous middle eastern enemy to us I don't disagree but Libya and Sudan are their only allies in the region. Since both are in turmoil then by deduction I would eliminate Iran in the destabilisation of those countries at least. The other gulf states? Well idk but I don't believe there is anything atm that incriminates them do you? 

misleading? Iran is just gaining more time to finish there nucleur program while were worrying about oil! Iran's nucleur program has to be stopped! if you don't think it does? thats your opinion.. Irans leaders are religous radicals! who's going to stop Iran from getting nukes Brittian? France? NO! they may help a little? if the US takes the major role as usual

Libya and Sudan are Iran's only allies? lol wrong! and i never said Iran was destablising the other country's! i said Iran and Saudi Arabia are the 2 biggest financers of terrorism. if we are really try'n to stop terrorism? there's 2 reasons to go into Iran.. there nucleur program and there #1 in financing terrorism.. i said the US needs to totally get out of the middle east or take care of Iran and then totally get out of the middle east.. its time for the US to start focusing on our own country! saving as much money as possible! fixing our oil depdendancy! let the other nato countr's do the heavy lifting in the middle east for a change.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 1:35am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

<FONT style=": #000000">This post was declared dumb by JPINATOR so i have now changed it.

Breaking news, the use of the word boring is dumb.

slobber on trainwrecks nuts much? :)
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 1:40am
Good try but thats not even trainwreck :) "boring"

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 1:42am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

Good try but thats not even trainwreck :) "boring"

hahaha, wait almost forgot "boring"

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 1:43am
hey you can't steal boring! :) Charlie has wining and boring is mine!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 1:46am
Thats why we quoted it, hate to be known as the ones to come up with something so dumb.... "boring"

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 1:48am
your the king of dump sh1t though
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 1:50am

hey seph he told you to take a s h i t twice,  boring

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 1:50am

Pot calling the kettle black????   "Boring"

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 1:52am
Originally posted by Black Panther

hey seph he told you to take a s h i t twice,  boring

Lol 3rd grade spelling is the best.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 1:59am
yea typo's on a laggy ps3 mostly though! guess your a fk'n dousche now?
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 2:09am

You do realise that you select the letter to type in on a ps3 right? I mean if your excuse is lag then you must be covering up for the fact that you have Parkinson's or you're spelling the words by sounding them out first lol.

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 10:58am
He meant lazzy, not laggy.  The cosmic gases from Saturns moon refracted off the sun caused what appeared like g's on his screen when in fact were z's.  Honest a mistake, as anyone could have done.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 12:20pm
dam i got all the iam bit'ches on my nuts now.. easy on the slobber you little pu'ssy's.. dumbest fk's on this site ty'n to act hard lmao
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 12:38pm
Don't forget you are a christian.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 12:46pm
your not hard at all Lunchy! your acually one of the weakest people on this site! i agree with everything DeadAim said about you! your just a little pu'ssy behind a keyboard! no LunchMoney
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 2:22pm
LOL Lunchy has fans
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 2:24pm

Lol Sizzle you should practice what you preach. Whenever someone starts to bully you just a lil bit, you come out swinging like a dog trapped in a corner. And all you do is call someone a pussy or say that they are on your nuts. To me thats someone whos just a scared lil punk trying to act "hard" as you call it. Simmer down chief, we'll stop giving you wedgies once you stop over-reacting. Or learn how to spell whatever comes first.   "Boring" lol :D

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 2:42pm

OMG WHAT A FREAKIN DOUSCHE BAG!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

<FONT style=": #000000">Lol Sizzle you should practice what you preach. Whenever someone starts to bully you just a lil bit, you come out swinging like a dog trapped in a corner. And all you do is call someone a pussy or say that they are on your nuts. To me thats someone whos just a scared lil punk trying to act "hard" as you call it. Simmer down chief, we'll stop giving you wedgies once you stop over-reacting. Or learn how to spell whatever comes first.   "Boring" lol :D

i'd kick your ass 4 sure lol big punk
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 5:20pm
"I eat pieces of sh1t like you for breakfast!"

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 5:26pm

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 5:43pm
HAHA thanks for posting the vid, it was to much work for me so i just put it in quotes :)

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 1:45am

your not hard at all Lunchy! your acually one of the weakest people on this site! i agree with everything DeadAim said about you! your just a little pu'ssy behind a keyboard! no LunchMoney
your not young at all Sizzle! your acually one of the dumbest people on this site! i agree with everything everyone said about you! your just an old pu'ssy behind a keyboard! no AARP Money
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>