FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Current Events and News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Current Events and News
    Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 1:57am
you kids would run home to mommy! :) i wouldn't hurt you too bad lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 2:01am
But in all seriouzness. It was a joke. No need to get all Christian like and start calling me names.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 2:13am
lol u think im serious? :) i could care less! thats why i put boring
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 2:15am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

you kids would run home to mommy! :) i wouldn't hurt you too bad lol

Good luck booking the tickets to our cities to come fight. You can't even spell countries correctly.

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 2:18am
you still hanging around? lol my nuts are getting water logged :)
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 2:27am

You know people who use sentences like that are proven to be closet homosexuals. I would appreciate it if you could stop trying to sexually harass me with your fantasies

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 2:39am
This is still going on? Stop acting tough behind a keyboard, like lunchy said, and move on.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 2:50am

Bahhahahahaah, that made me LOL for a good 15 seconds.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 12:43pm
you little candy ass's still at it? boring
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

your not hard at all Lunchy! your acually one of the weakest people on this site! i agree with everything DeadAim said about you! your just a little pu'ssy behind a keyboard! no LunchMoney
your not young at all Sizzle! your acually one of the dumbest people on this site! i agree with everything everyone said about you! your just an old pu'ssy behind a keyboard! no AARP Money
AGE DISCRIMINATION WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!!!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 1:55pm
bahahahaha
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 8:40pm
Hahaha
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 4:05pm

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

dan your just the same ole little cupcake with your boring ass childish petty sh1t! what a fk'n waste :) now you finally post something and you lay all the blame on the banks.. i guess you don't pay enough attention to know what really happened and is still happening.. dumb fk'n people? lol boring!
Syzygy I think he's referring to our home policies not specifically western foreign/middle eastern policies . And I wasn't calling you out for your inability to spell I just find misleading information annoying. Your comments eg 'blaming Iran's fault' lack substance hence your declarations are misleading. They may well be the most dangerous middle eastern enemy to us I don't disagree but Libya and Sudan are their only allies in the region. Since both are in turmoil then by deduction I would eliminate Iran in the destabilisation of those countries at least. The other gulf states? Well idk but I don't believe there is anything atm that incriminates them do you? 

misleading? Iran is just gaining more time to finish there nucleur program while were worrying about oil! Iran's nucleur program has to be stopped! if you don't think it does? thats your opinion.. Irans leaders are religous radicals! who's going to stop Iran from getting nukes Brittian? France? NO! they may help a little? if the US takes the major role as usual [I THINK HISTORY WILL PROVE YOU WRONG ON THIS POINT]

Libya and Sudan are Iran's only allies? lol wrong! [DECLARATION BUT NO EXPLANATION... VERY SMART] and i never said Iran was destablising the other country's! i said Iran and Saudi Arabia are the 2 biggest financers of terrorism. if we are really try'n to stop terrorism? there's 2 reasons to go into Iran.. there nucleur program and there #1 in financing terrorism.. i said the US needs to totally get out of the middle east or take care of Iran and then totally get out of the middle east.. its time for the US to start focusing on our own country! saving as much money as possible! fixing our oil depdendancy! let the other nato countr's do the heavy lifting in the middle east for a change. [TROUBLE IS YOU SAY A LOT BUT OFFER LITTLE IN TERMS OF IDEAS SO IT DON'T AMOUNT TO MUCH
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 6:08pm
well Trinity your not saying anything? you jump on certain posts but you know nothing of whats going on in the US or what the US interests are
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 8:54pm
Syzygy im asking u to explain so as I might be able to understand but tbh its not ONLY about USA is it? It a global problem and thats what im objecting about - your posts dont make sense unless u explain. I could say the same about you and the middle east.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 11:47pm
explain what? the US needs to get the FK out of the middle east!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 3:05am
US either needs to get out, or stop fvckin around. We have the power to end it now, bomb the f***ers, say you're sorry, get what you need, and come back home.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 8:09am

Libya and Sudan are Iran's only allies? lol wrong! and i never said Iran was destablising the other country's! i said Iran and Saudi Arabia are the 2 biggest financers of terrorism. if we are really try'n to stop terrorism? there's 2 reasons to go into Iran.. there nucleur program and there #1 in financing terrorism.. i said the US needs to totally get out of the middle east or take care of Iran and then totally get out of the middle east.. its time for the US to start focusing on our own country! saving as much money as possible! fixing our oil depdendancy! let the other nato countr's do the heavy lifting in the middle east for a change.
I believe this is actually what you posted. Now just what "taking care of Iran" means only u know so plz explain or retract. Forgive me for saying but if u mean in the same way u took care of Afghanistan or Iraq then u ain't exactly going to be successful - u removed the head but the problems remain. Also u aint going home as in totally getting out of the middle east. 
My points 
  1. u cannot solve the problems in the middle east by attacking a country who is not actively involved in the revolution against their established governments. 
  2. Arming/backing rebel forces may well be reinforcing the hand of terrorists - US government have admitted they don't know who the Shabaab leaders are but they know they are made up of Al Qa'ida sympathisers/fundamentalists.
  3. The revolution is NOT pro democracy as in anti-Islamic they are anti government against tyranny because many of them are starving, impoverished and trapped whilst the privileged are living well.
  4. Iran consists of over 72 million people - how do you take care of 72m muslims then go home and not have anything else to do with the region? 
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2011 at 8:39am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

US either needs to get out, or stop fvckin around. We have the power to end it now, bomb the f***ers, say you're sorry, get what you need, and come back home.
Seph there's a reason why they desire a presence. Your country is dependent on oil more than any other, you produce the most carbon emissions of all the countries in the world. USA is almost a continent n itself, a vast area the single biggest country of the developed world in terms of size and population. If you don't have it then your economy will collapse, if its not cheap for people the economy will struggle. Israel alone cannot represent their interests and Libya are more tolerant of the state of Israel than the rest of the arab world excluding Egypt. Gaddafi is a spent force his terrorist activities were yesterday's news whilst a new regime brings new challenges. I don't think USA, France or Britain really want to interfere but if there is a "democratic" revolution then they cannot standby and watch whilst the region as a whole is in disarray and the price of oil increases.  Also its in their interests to be able to influence the new government. So yea if u withdraw your interests in the region u are open to terrorist attacks from regimes u don't fully know. If u interfere then more uS troops will be risking their lives...and to what end? FvK knows..how do u measure opportunity?? but thats politics!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 1:20am
Not to butt in but just want to make sure we have our facts straight...

Rank↓ Country↓ Annual CO2 emissions[8][9]
(in thousands of metric tonnes)↓
Percentage of global total↓

World 29,321,302 100%
1  China[10] 6,538,367.00 22.30%
2  United States 5,838,381.00 19.91%

Technically China produces the most carbon emissions of all the countries in the world.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 1:51am

Libya and Sudan are Iran's only allies? lol wrong! and i never said Iran was destablising the other country's! i said Iran and Saudi Arabia are the 2 biggest financers of terrorism. if we are really try'n to stop terrorism? there's 2 reasons to go into Iran.. there nucleur program and there #1 in financing terrorism.. <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#00FF00">i said the US needs to totally get out of the middle east<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#FF0000"> or take care of Iran <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#00FF00">and then totally get out of the middle east.. its time for the US to start focusing on our own country! saving as much money as possible! fixing our oil depdendancy! let the other nato countr's do the heavy lifting in the middle east for a change.
I believe this is actually what you posted. Now just what "taking care of Iran" means only u know so plz explain or retract. Forgive me for saying but if u mean in the same way u took care of Afghanistan or Iraq then u ain't exactly going to be successful - u removed the head but the problems remain. Also u aint going home as in totally getting out of the middle east. 
My points 
  1. u cannot solve the problems in the middle east by attacking a country who is not actively involved in the revolution against their established governments. 
  2. Arming/backing rebel forces may well be reinforcing the hand of terrorists - US government have admitted they don't know who the Shabaab leaders are but they know they are made up of Al Qa'ida sympathisers/fundamentalists.
  3. The revolution is NOT pro democracy as in anti-Islamic they are anti government against tyranny because many of them are starving, impoverished and trapped whilst the privileged are living well.
  4. Iran consists of over 72 million people - how do you take care of 72m muslims then go home and not have anything else to do with the region? 

i done said we give Iran a choice.. if they don't stop there nucleur program we'll stop it for them.. OR we totally pull out of the middle east! the revolution is not our problem but once again we help and the Lybian people will probably still hate us in the end? if were there because of oil? oil is tied into our economy but so is the billions spent on wars! if Isreal is attacked we go and fight by there side but other then that we need to deal with our own problems until our economy is stable.. 80% of the people around the world seem to hate America? you and dan even seem to have a problem with America the way you make it sound? being 14 to 16 trillion in debt means our economy is on the brink of collapse! we can't afford any more debt! we can't afford three wars! Iran is and will continue to be a real threat to the US and Isreal! were either going to stop them from getting nukes or were not? its that simple! if not? we get the fk out of the middle east because were only creating more hate towards us while fighting an idea.. you can't stomp out an idea! jihad is in there religion.. that aint going to change! we need to secure our border and end our dependancy on foreign oil and focus on our own problems

the same way we took care of Iraq or Afghanistan? lol in Iraq they took off there uniforms and hid amongst the population so it was hard to end that war because we try not to kill civilians.. in Afghanistan the enemy hides and crosses the Pakastan border.. again you can't stomp out an idea!

IF we're forced to go into Iran to take out there nucleur program? we need to treat Iran different then anyone else! we need to make it clear that we will give no aid to Iran afterward! we totaly crush there military! destroy there nucleur program and just leave! or we don't bother to go in at all! Iran 's leaders want to destroy the US and Isreal but without nukes they can't do much harm to the US, but through there influence in the region they can do great harm to Israel!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 2:11am

Libya and Sudan are Iran's only allies? lol wrong! and i never said Iran was destablising the other country's! i said Iran and Saudi Arabia are the 2 biggest financers of terrorism. if we are really try'n to stop terrorism? there's 2 reasons to go into Iran.. there nucleur program and there #1 in financing terrorism.. <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#00FF00">i said the US needs to totally get out of the middle east<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#FF0000"> or take care of Iran <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#00FF00">and then totally get out of the middle east.. its time for the US to start focusing on our own country! saving as much money as possible! fixing our oil depdendancy! let the other nato countr's do the heavy lifting in the middle east for a change.
My points 

i done said we give Iran a choice.. if they don't stop there nucleur program we'll stop it for them.. OR we totally pull out of the middle east! the revolution is not our problem but once again we help and the Lybian people will probably still hate us in the end? if were there because of oil? oil is tied into our economy but so is the billions spent on wars! if Isreal is attacked we go and fight by there side but other then that we need to deal with our own problems until our economy is stable.. 80% of the people around the world seem to hate America? you and dan even seem to have a problem with America the way you make it sound? being 14 to 16 trillion in debt means our economy is on the brink of collapse! we can't afford any more debt! we can't afford three wars! Iran is and will continue to be a real threat to the US and Isreal! were either going to stop them from getting nukes or were not? its that simple! if not? we get the fk out of the middle east because were only creating more hate towards us while fighting an idea.. you can't stomp out an idea! jihad is in there religion.. that aint going to change! we need to secure our border and end our dependancy on foreign oil and focus on our own problems

the same way we took care of Iraq or Afghanistan? lol in Iraq they took off there uniforms and hid amongst the population so it was hard to end that war because we try not to kill civilians.. in Afghanistan the enemy hides and crosses the Pakastan border.. again you can't stomp out an idea!

IF we're forced to go into Iran to take out there nucleur program? we need to treat Iran different then anyone else! we need to make it clear that we will give no aid to Iran afterward! we totaly crush there military! destroy there nucleur program and just leave! or we don't bother to go in at all! Iran 's leaders want to destroy the US and Isreal but without nukes they can't do much harm to the US, but through there influence in the region they can do great harm to Israel!

It is spelled nuclear you f u c k i n g idiot.

~HaCkeR~ View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote ~HaCkeR~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 3:58am
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

your not hard at all Lunchy! your acually one of the weakest people on this site! i agree with everything DeadAim said about you! your just a little pu'ssy behind a keyboard! no LunchMoney
your not young at all Sizzle! your acually one of the dumbest people on this site! i agree with everything everyone said about you! your just an old pu'ssy behind a keyboard! no AARP Money
AGE DISCRIMINATION WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!!!
hahahahahahah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYc1drzRRPI (subcribe) Team xFiniTy -MaNiaC-xF
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Jpinator

Not to butt in but just want to make sure we have our facts straight...

Rank↓ Country↓ Annual CO2 emissions[8][9]
(in thousands of metric tonnes)↓
Percentage of global total↓

World 29,321,302 100%
1  China[10] 6,538,367.00 22.30%
2  United States 5,838,381.00 19.91%

Technically China produces the most carbon emissions of all the countries in the world.
JP u are free to say whatever it is u want to say. Its not an exclusive debate, a duel of wills between me and Sizzle although I sometimes get the feeling it is. OK from the evidence here then I can only eat humble pie. I was speaking with data from a few years ago, clearly I need to check my facts before posting. I am not going to challenge your source because I was aware that at some point soon China and possibly India would/will overtake USA. However the facts are that when the Kyoto protocol was introduced 15 years ago or whatever, it was because of countries/regional contributing to carbon emissions/greenhouse gases. Predominantly these were the developed world. Reasons why i would argue that your facts don't paint a clear picture.
  1. China has a population over 4 time larger than USA (I think the land mass is approx the same) so IF you express this per capita then USA is the greater contributor.
  2. China is a developing country and is embracing industrial practices (heavy in pollutants) in order to accelerate economic growth. They are not concerned about emissions and weren't in the 1990s when the protocol was introduced.
  3. In order for developed countries to produce less emissions we are happier to ship these industrial operations out to the East. In short China (and to an extent India) are pursuing capital growth that is fuelled by consumerist demands from the west (damn makes me sound like a commie - LMAO - but i'm not!).
The fact is that we can't only look at the facts as they don't paint a true picture. The global nature of economic policies and political affairs mean that we can't simply think in one dimension. You can't suddenly pull out of and attempt to detach yourselves from the middle east because the world won't allow it, history wont allow it, policy wont allow it!
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 11:49am

My points 

You spend billions on wars yes but your companies make billions from them too. Whats the point in having a weapons development programme if u don't get to test them? Making war is making money - the conflict is a political one but the solutions are pursued by corporations from the west. The point that u cannot grasp is that I am not anti US nor is (Dan for that matter but i'll let him speak for himself). Your blind patriotism guards u from what others can easily see - 80% of the world hates USA? Wtf!! A random fact or does this have foundation? Ive been to your part of the world more than half a dozen times - I dont care for patriotism or your politics but the people I have met are no different to the people from UK, EU. They are generally good, hard working and considerate with much to admire. My family stretch from Texas to Florida up to NY and over the border to Canada. Lets make this clear! I couldn't be in DEEP or Heavenly and hate USA as DEEP are all US apart from 3 of us. Heavenly at its core was Canadian/USA and lil ole me. I hope u got that.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>