FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Current Events and News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Current Events and News
    Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 1:37pm
@Black Pissant.. your worried about 1 fk'n word? lol GET A FK'N LIFE CLOWN!!! :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 2:33pm
Yeah black that was kinda random but funny.. cause you went through that whole post and the only thing you commented on was 1 word being misspelled.. crazy Canadians!! 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Libya and Sudan are Iran's only allies? lol wrong! and i never said Iran was destablising the other country's! i said Iran and Saudi Arabia are the 2 biggest financers of terrorism. if we are really try'n to stop terrorism? there's 2 reasons to go into Iran.. there nucleur program and there #1 in financing terrorism.. <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#00FF00">i said the US needs to totally get out of the middle east<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#FF0000"> or take care of Iran <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#00FF00">and then totally get out of the middle east.. its time for the US to start focusing on our own country! saving as much money as possible! fixing our oil depdendancy! let the other nato countr's do the heavy lifting in the middle east for a change.
I believe this is actually what you posted. Now just what "taking care of Iran" means only u know so plz explain or retract. Forgive me for saying but if u mean in the same way u took care of Afghanistan or Iraq then u ain't exactly going to be successful - u removed the head but the problems remain. Also u aint going home as in totally getting out of the middle east. 
My points 
  1. u cannot solve the problems in the middle east by attacking a country who is not actively involved in the revolution against their established governments. 
  2. Arming/backing rebel forces may well be reinforcing the hand of terrorists - US government have admitted they don't know who the Shabaab leaders are but they know they are made up of Al Qa'ida sympathisers/fundamentalists.
  3. The revolution is NOT pro democracy as in anti-Islamic they are anti government against tyranny because many of them are starving, impoverished and trapped whilst the privileged are living well.
  4. Iran consists of over 72 million people - how do you take care of 72m muslims then go home and not have anything else to do with the region? 
i done said we give Iran a choice.. if they don't stop there nucleur program we'll stop it for them.. OR we totally pull out of the middle east! the revolution is not our problem but once again we help and the Lybian people will probably still hate us in the end? if were there because of oil? <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#FFCC00">oil is tied into our economy but so is the billions spent on wars! if Isreal is attacked we go and fight by there side but other then that we need to deal with our own problems until our economy is stable.. 80% of the people around the world seem to hate America? you and dan even seem to have a problem with America the way you make it sound? being 14 to 16 trillion in debt means our economy is on the brink of collapse! we can't afford any more debt! we can't afford three wars! Iran is and will continue to be a real threat to the US and Isreal! were either going to stop them from getting nukes or were not? its that simple! if not? we get the fk out of the middle east because were only creating more hate towards us while fighting an idea.. you can't stomp out an idea! jihad is in there religion.. that aint going to change! we need to secure our border and end our dependancy on foreign oil and focus on our own problems the same way we took care of Iraq or Afghanistan? lol in Iraq they took off there uniforms and hid amongst the population so it was hard to end that war because we try not to kill civilians.. in Afghanistan the enemy hides and crosses the Pakastan border.. again you can't stomp out an idea! IF we're forced to go into Iran to take out there nucleur program? we need to treat Iran different then anyone else! we need to make it clear that we will give no aid to Iran afterward! we totaly crush there military! destroy there nucleur program and just leave! or we don't bother to go in at all! Iran 's leaders want to destroy the US and Isreal but without nukes they can't do much harm to the US, but through there influence in the region they can do great harm to Israel!
You spend billions on wars yes but your companies make billions from them too. Whats the point in having a weapons development programme if u don't get to test them? Making war is making money - the conflict is a political one but the solutions are pursued by corporations from the west. The point that u cannot grasp is that I am not anti US nor is (Dan for that matter but i'll let him speak for himself). Your blind patriotism guards u from what others can easily see - 80% of the world hates USA? Wtf!! A random fact or does this have foundation? Ive been to your part of the world more than half a dozen times - I dont care for patriotism or your politics but the people I have met are no different to the people from UK, EU. They are generally good, hard working and considerate with much to admire. My family stretch from Texas to Florida up to NY and over the border to Canada. Lets make this clear! I couldn't be in DEEP or Heavenly and hate USA as DEEP are all US apart from 3 of us. Heavenly at its core was Canadian/USA and lil ole me. I hope u got that.

my blind patriotism guards me? lol you don't have a clue about me Trinity lol i put 80% of the world (SEEMS) to hate America.. no way of knowing exactly who all does? our tax money pays for our wars! private company's making money from war doesn't change or offset that fact! and regardless we can't afford to keep these wars going! maybe you like a lot of people don't realise how much 14 to 16 trillion dollars is and how much interest were paying on that huge debt? unless our government makes huge cuts in the budget including over priced military contracts and creates a lot of jobs to bring in more tax dollars and pays down the debt were FK'D PERIOD! and anyone involved that doesn't realise that by now is a true FK'N RETARD! im an independent that realises that average democrats are being lead astray by some sneaky ass anti American scumbags! most democrats in Washington must be either fk'n retarded? or there progressives which is acually much much worse! id take a complete fk'n retard over a sneaky ass fk'n scumbag anti american progressive any day.. thats a little harsh i know.. BUT :)
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 7:21pm

@Black Pissant.. your worried about 1 fk'n word? lol GET A FK'N LIFE CLOWN!!! :)

All I read was the first sentence of your reply, and no, it just took 10 seconds of my life to do that. So dumb , so so dumb

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 1:21am
Originally posted by Black Panther

All I read was the first sentence of your reply, and no, it just took 10 seconds of my life to do that. So dumb , so so dumb

yep you are dumb as hell :)
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 5:56pm

Libya and Sudan are Iran's only allies? lol wrong! and i never said Iran was destablising the other country's! i said Iran and Saudi Arabia are the 2 biggest financers of terrorism. if we are really try'n to stop terrorism? there's 2 reasons to go into Iran.. there nucleur program and there #1 in financing terrorism.. <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#00FF00">i said the US needs to totally get out of the middle east<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#FF0000"> or take care of Iran <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#00FF00">and then totally get out of the middle east.. its time for the US to start focusing on our own country! saving as much money as possible! fixing our oil depdendancy! let the other nato countr's do the heavy lifting in the middle east for a change.
I believe this is actually what you posted. Now just what "taking care of Iran" means only u know so plz explain or retract. Forgive me for saying but if u mean in the same way u took care of Afghanistan or Iraq then u ain't exactly going to be successful - u removed the head but the problems remain. Also u aint going home as in totally getting out of the middle east. 
My points 
  1. u cannot solve the problems in the middle east by attacking a country who is not actively involved in the revolution against their established governments. 
  2. Arming/backing rebel forces may well be reinforcing the hand of terrorists - US government have admitted they don't know who the Shabaab leaders are but they know they are made up of Al Qa'ida sympathisers/fundamentalists.
  3. The revolution is NOT pro democracy as in anti-Islamic they are anti government against tyranny because many of them are starving, impoverished and trapped whilst the privileged are living well.
  4. Iran consists of over 72 million people - how do you take care of 72m muslims then go home and not have anything else to do with the region? 

i done said we give Iran a choice.. if they don't stop there nucleur program we'll stop it for them.. OR we totally pull out of the middle east! the revolution is not our problem but once again we help and the Lybian people will probably still hate us in the end? if were there because of oil? oil is tied into our economy but so is the billions spent on wars! if Isreal is attacked we go and fight by there side but other then that we need to deal with our own problems until our economy is stable.. 80% of the people around the world seem to hate America? you and dan even seem to have a problem with America the way you make it sound? being 14 to 16 trillion in debt means our economy is on the brink of collapse! we can't afford any more debt! we can't afford three wars! Iran is and will continue to be a real threat to the US and Isreal! were either going to stop them from getting nukes or were not? its that simple! if not? we get the fk out of the middle east because were only creating more hate towards us while fighting an idea.. you can't stomp out an idea! jihad is in there religion.. that aint going to change! we need to secure our border and end our dependancy on foreign oil and focus on our own problems

the same way we took care of Iraq or Afghanistan? lol in Iraq they took off there uniforms and hid amongst the population so it was hard to end that war because we try not to kill civilians.. in Afghanistan the enemy hides and crosses the Pakastan border.. again you can't stomp out an idea!

IF we're forced to go into Iran to take out there nucleur program? we need to treat Iran different then anyone else! we need to make it clear that we will give no aid to Iran afterward! we totaly crush there military! destroy there nucleur program and just leave! or we don't bother to go in at all! Iran 's leaders want to destroy the US and Isreal but without nukes they can't do much harm to the US, but through there influence in the region they can do great harm to Israel!
You spend billions on wars yes but your companies make billions from them too. Whats the point in having a weapons development programme if u don't get to test them? Making war is making money - the conflict is a political one but the solutions are pursued by corporations from the west. The point that u cannot grasp is that I am not anti US nor is (Dan for that matter but i'll let him speak for himself). Your blind patriotism guards u from what others can easily see - 80% of the world hates USA? Wtf!! A random fact or does this have foundation? Ive been to your part of the world more than half a dozen times - I dont care for patriotism or your politics but the people I have met are no different to the people from UK, EU. They are generally good, hard working and considerate with much to admire. My family stretch from Texas to Florida up to NY and over the border to Canada. Lets make this clear! I couldn't be in DEEP or Heavenly and hate USA as DEEP are all US apart from 3 of us. Heavenly at its core was Canadian/USA and lil ole me. I hope u got that.

No I'm definitely not anti US. I have no interest either way, I know that many Americans do not develop with open minds though because they never really need to see the world outside of their own country. Syzgay is a prime example, he clearly had never traveled or opened his mind to what culture means and how it is different all over the world.

My best friend has just got his green card, I've worked out in the USA before and totally enjoyed the experience... so I'm not anti US, I just know that some of you get a little crazy or drink, drugs and paranoia. 
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 7:36pm
lol dan you crack me up dude.. are all EU guys really gay? :)
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 5:43pm
Yes because what I wrote made me sound gay 100%. Your response doesn't surprise me though as you probably hate them 'f**s'!
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2011 at 7:19pm

my blind patriotism guards me? lol you don't have a clue about me Trinity lol i put 80% of the world (SEEMS) to hate America.. no way of knowing exactly who all does? our tax money pays for our wars! private company's making money from war doesn't change or offset that fact! and regardless we can't afford to keep these wars going! maybe you like a lot of people don't realise how much 14 to 16 trillion dollars is and how much interest were paying on that huge debt? unless our government makes huge cuts in the budget including over priced military contracts and creates a lot of jobs to bring in more tax dollars and pays down the debt were FK'D PERIOD! and anyone involved that doesn't realise that by now is a true FK'N RETARD! im an independent that realises that average democrats are being lead astray by some sneaky ass anti American scumbags! most democrats in Washington must be either fk'n retarded? or there progressives which is acually much much worse! id take a complete fk'n retard over a sneaky ass fk'n scumbag anti american progressive any day.. thats a little harsh i know.. BUT :)
Let me ask u a question: Does US corporations pay taxes to US or is it simply the US citizens? In Britain organisations pay corporate taxes to the government i'm sure most capitalist countries have a similar system so yes tax money pays for wars but USA receive revenue form the sale of arms by US companies. And you are wrong I have plenty of clues about you they're in your posts! I can see that you are opinionated tand you use generalisations to make insignificant points;
  1. your posts contain statements that arent true whilst you are correct, 80% of people seem to hate USA is not an exact figure, it carries the suggestion that the majority ie over 70% hate USA. This figure came from your own prejudice UNLESS you can shed some light on something more substantial.
  2. Is everyone from EU gay? Shows just how ignorant you really are considering Europe has fought the 2 bloodiest wars in history predominantly amongst themselves you still believe EU citizens conduct themselves in the same way. EU is not a land full of homogenous people, far from it.
No doubt you will find a way to throw your country into the limelight or claim you were just messing with everyone on here etc but I think differently. I have no axe to grind with you tbh but it p1ssez my off when people start posting sh1t without much truth or accuracy especially in this section. 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 2:46am
Originally posted by danjel3+5

Yes because what I wrote made me sound gay 100%. Your response doesn't surprise me though as you probably hate them 'f**s'!

i was just joking dan.. its all good :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 3:07am

<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#FF0000">my blind patriotism guards me? lol you don't have a clue about me Trinity lol i put 80% of the world (SEEMS) to hate America.. no way of knowing exactly who all does? <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#FFCC00">our tax money pays for our wars! private company's making money from war doesn't change or offset that fact! and regardless we can't afford to keep these wars going! maybe you like a lot of people don't realise how much 14 to 16 trillion dollars is and how much interest were paying on that huge debt? unless our government makes huge cuts in the budget including over priced military contracts and creates a lot of jobs to bring in more tax dollars and pays down the debt were FK'D PERIOD! and anyone involved that doesn't realise that by now is a true FK'N RETARD! im an independent that realises that average democrats are being lead astray by some sneaky ass anti American scumbags! most democrats in Washington must be either fk'n retarded? or there progressives which is acually much much worse! id take a complete fk'n retard over a sneaky ass fk'n scumbag anti american progressive any day.. thats a little harsh i know.. BUT :)
Let me ask u a question: Does US corporations pay taxes to US or is it simply the US citizens? In Britain organisations pay corporate taxes to the government i'm sure most capitalist countries have a similar system so yes tax money pays for wars but USA receive revenue form the sale of arms by US companies. And you are wrong I have plenty of clues about you they're in your posts! I can see that you are opinionated tand you use generalisations to make insignificant points;
  1. your posts contain statements that arent true whilst you are correct, <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#FFFF00">80% of people seem to hate USA is not an exact figure, it carries the suggestion that the majority ie over 70% hate USA. This figure came from your own prejudice UNLESS you can shed some light on something more substantial.
  2. Is everyone from EU gay? Shows just how ignorant you really are considering Europe has fought the 2 bloodiest wars in history predominantly amongst themselves you still believe EU citizens conduct themselves in the same way. EU is not a land full of homogenous people, far from it.
No doubt you will find a way to throw your country into the limelight or claim you were just messing with everyone on here etc but I think differently. I have no axe to grind with you tbh but it p1ssez my off when people start posting sh1t without much truth or accuracy especially in this section. 

lol calm down the US and Brittian are allies and we probably always will be.. the only thing i wasn't serious about was, are all EU guys gay :) that was obvliously a joke lol i don't know about Brittian? but over here things are about to get tough real soon! you get annoyed and pizzed off easy! is that a true statement? :)
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2011 at 5:42pm
Scientists settle centuries-old debate on perception

Molyneux's question: "Do the different modalities, or senses, build up a common representation, or are these independent representations that one cannot access even though the other modality has built it?"
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-04-scientists-centuries-old-debate-perception.html
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2011 at 6:27pm
Good article Hanfei. Locke was one of the founding fathers of something called "The Social Contract" which inspired the belief in common laws for the common good instead of absolute servitude to King. Essentially the French Revolution removed the right of monarchs to invoke laws that favoured people of nobility (by removing their heads then their status). Your declaration of independence and statue of liberty are the results of this early form of democracy.
As to the mind being an empty vessel or slate that we fill with our experiences - ive heard this before and it has always troubled me why some believe that to be an explanation. It doesnt explain how we know e.g. how to learn. No one shows us but we somehow know so we must have been born with instinctive/innate knowledge, I cant think of any other explanation.   
hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2011 at 6:47pm
I don't think human beings are born with innate knowledge in the beginning. I guess from what "mind being an empty vessel or slate that we fill with our experiences " means that our knowlegde is base on direct experience of life. For example you learn what grass is base on what you feel and what you see. I don't know which philosopher but the saying "I think, therefore I am". As for our present knowledge is past experiences past down. sorry dude, I didn't understand cleary of your point about " how to learn". can you explain?
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 5:08pm
Although this isn't a current event, it seems relevant to the discussion.
http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/play/what-is-consciousness/
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by hieuy

I don't think human beings are born with innate knowledge in the beginning. I guess from what "mind being an empty vessel or slate that we fill with our experiences " means that our knowlegde is base on direct experience of life. For example you learn what grass is base on what you feel and what you see. I don't know which philosopher but the saying "I think, therefore I am". As for our present knowledge is past experiences past down. sorry dude, I didn't understand cleary of your point about " how to learn". can you explain?
yea sorry an I knew I didnt fully explain myself when i said that. I think what im tring to say is that an experiencing is an event that affects us but if it re-occurred we would know but not necessarily have the understanding that comes form learning. Im struggling to put it into words but e.g. a new born baby cries and the mother feeds him/her. Babies cries the same way whether too hot/cold, need winding, ill or their nappies need changing too but as they grow older the crying changes to indicate what they are trying to convey. If it was just an experience then they would most likely repeat the same crying gesture ovr and over again. I'll try to think of something better its past 0100 my time and im still drinking Stella so my brains mashed.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:41am
Today, I was watching the news and found very interesting facts about coffee. Coffee can reduce your chance of getting breast/prostate cancer and other types of cancer as well depends on how many cups of coffe you drink per day. I'll just post some links up.

http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/Nutrition/Food/coffee_cancer_0511110222.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/7842564/Four-cups-of-coffee-a-day-reduces-risk-of-oral-cancer.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/032371_coffee_breast_cancer.html

http://medicineworld.org/cancer/lead/11-2005/drink-coffee-to-reduce-risk-of-colorectal-cancer.html

http://www.urologytoday.net/article/risk-of-lethal-prostate-cancer-in-men/

"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:12am
^that was a good piece of info for us Finns Wink 

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:10am
Perhaps, coffee has anti-angienogenic properties.
http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/william_li.html
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 9:06am

Watching the news the last couple of days has been a little surreal: yesterday they said some baseball player may get up to 30 years in prison for lying under oath about taking steroids...on the other hand, some lady can apparently kill her daughter and get a slap on the hand. 

Forget what everyone told you when you were growing up about telling the truth...., if you want to stay out of trouble then remember this:

LIE, DENY, AND COUNTER-ACCUSE.

Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 11:18am
Originally posted by warfare

Watching the news the last couple of days has been a little surreal: yesterday they said some baseball player may get up to 30 years in prison for lying under oath about taking steroids...on the other hand, some lady can apparently kill her daughter and get a slap on the hand. 

Forget what everyone told you when you were growing up about telling the truth...., if you want to stay out of trouble then remember this:

Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by warfare

yes, sad 2 say its the new mantra...it helps if u dont have a conscience, politicians have known this for too long so why the hell has it taken so long for us to latch on?  
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 4:47pm
I find this very interesting and useful for our society about recycling. Today, my brother and I were watching Travel channel and the show (Extreme Mega Factories) was talking about water bottles can create new material known as polyester. At first, I was like no way! But as the show explains, it become fascinating. Here's the video. Watch it 0:00 to 3:58

All along, I thought water bottles were useless and harmful to the waste land. Recycling water bottles were pointless because in of the day, it was never recycle and thrown into the waste land where it sits there. Watching this video make me realize that, water bottles are useful now and can help clothing company along the way. 
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 3:26pm
Is anyone buying that bit from NASA about there being a massive solar storm next year? Apparently it will cause a major power outage everywhere in the world and leave us all without electricity for months, even YEARS. Was on posted on the official NASA site a couple years back too I believe.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 4:19pm
I've been looking at NASA's homepage for a bit but haven't seen anything as fearmongering there, except for a prediction of a strong solar storm 2010-2012 ish.. Maybe I'm just missing the proper article but I won't rely on 3rd party sites
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>