FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Killzone 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Killzone 3
    Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 4:30pm
Im still p1ssed cos I keep bein killed n00b style thumbs in eyez. How the fk can u tell if some1 is there when theyre cloaked? wtf radar? I need some EU buddies and perimeter mines ASAP! 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 2:17am
Originally posted by BAIN

you have to activate it first by pushing down on the d-pad and filling the meter up. you can't use other abilities with the jet pack activated. you need to activate them first or deactivate the jet pack.
Well I guess that was it. Been jumping up and crouching down lately like a bunny Embarrassed
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Im still p1ssed cos I keep bein killed n00b style thumbs in eyez. How the fk can u tell if some1 is there when theyre cloaked? wtf radar? I need some EU buddies and perimeter mines ASAP! 

Trinity wanna play some killzone sometime?
I hate the cloaked players cause i can't c them either O.o but im a medic and can bring u back when ur down :)
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 9:36am
Errmm... I ... do play.. kinda cloaked Embarrassed 

I have tried bein medic, infiltrator and engineer also, but  those aren't that fun LOL
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 10:53am
so is killzone 3 worth getting? will the online multiplay last?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 11:32am
I think your sight reticule will turn red when you are sighted up and aiming at a cloaked enemy or a camouflaged enemy.  I think it only works when you aim down the sights, not when you just look at them.  With the Move gun it is much easier to see them because you just have to move your sight over them and your sights will appear red, no aiming down the sights necessary.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 2:33am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

so is killzone 3 worth getting? will the online multiplay last?
Well, my guess is that  if one digs MAG, one is at home with KZ3. At least one of my buddies who recent year only played MAG, now is playing only KZ3.

The weapons and character class system is quite Magish (more simple) but in my opinion weapons are more accurate and classes more balanced and interesting than Mag´s. That may be a matter opinion though. Of course the multiplayer is not so massive in KZ.

There are not so many maps yet, but I could bet that some map packs are coming in future.

If online mp will last, that I don't know. I think that's much a question of future variation of  mp maps.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by daaBOMB

I hate the cloaked players cause i can't c them either O.o but im a medic and can bring u back when ur down :)
roger that Lady B! And sounds like Summerblink's an infiltraitor so yeah i'll b on this w/end 4 sure! Its a good game but not much fun on ur 1.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 2:49pm

roger that Lady B! And sounds like Summerblink's an infiltraitor so yeah i'll b on this w/end 4 sure! Its a good game but not much fun on ur 1.

my list is full so when ur online message me and ill delete someone :)
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2011 at 8:22pm

my list is full so when ur online message me and ill delete someone :)
k will do.  And i'll try Summerblink again this time with an e not 3
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 12:49pm

Announcing Steel Rain DLC Map Pack

By Victor Zuylen, posted Feb 24 2011 12:00AM

Hot on the heels of our Retro Map Pack comes Steel Rain, a DLC map pack for Killzone 3 featuring two brand-new multiplayer maps inspired by locations from the single player campaign.

The details for each map are as follows:

JUNKYARD
Game Type: Guerrilla Warfare (16 players)
Description:
The junkyards of Helghan are a wasteland to some, but a valuable resource to others. In the main junk processing facility of Helghan, ISA and Helghast Forces are clashing in an attempt to salvage vehicles and supplies for their war effort. Jetpacks are the key to taking the high ground, but the huge Exoskeletons can quickly turn the tide of the battle on the ground.

STAHL ARMS
Game Type: Warzone (24 Players)
Description:
As the Helghast write a new and appalling chapter on humanoid experimentation, beleaguered ISA Forces mount a desperate attack on the notorious Stahl Arms research facility, where they hope to free ISA soldiers who have been taken captive. Stahl’s Helghast forces will stop at nothing to ensure that the ISA attack fails, even if it means exterminating the very prisoners they need for their weapons research

Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 2:25pm
Tnx Bain. Its a pity there arent any new operations maps, way too much campin' on GW and warzone some modes are virtually impossible unless u got players communicating. In fact i think its fair criticism that campin, lack of maps and ISA being too weak offensively are my gripes. 
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 8:13pm
Tomorrow i'll be slayin some Helgast & if i'm lucky i'll even get too MeLee BAINNNNNNN! LoL
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 12:17am
some new Operations maps would be good. it's gotten a little boring with those same three maps. i play warzone mainly. and i'm an easy melee. i almost never check the corners, lol.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by BAIN

some new Operations maps would be good. it's gotten a little boring with those same three maps. i play warzone mainly. and i'm an easy melee. i almost never check the corners, lol.

LOL, Someone told you my strategy...WaRZoNe it is!
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 3:25pm
yea its fun when u melee some1 else..thumbs in eyes gets my vote but it sucks when ur the victim. Im easy prey too cos I just sprint everywhere trying to hold down the TSA and support my team's directives. Operations is easy for me to get to grips with KZ maps, Warzone is proly best but 7 maps x 5 modes means its too complicated trying to complete objectives.
I might have to switch zones to see if I can melee me some scalps too lol.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2011 at 8:54pm
Well KZ3 just gave me my 1st seizure & 1 headache from hell!! I lasted about 1 hour online till i had too throw in the towel..
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 9:54am
i can play UT3 or MAG for hours on end but KZ3 is a whole different situation. i can't imagine what it would be like in 3D.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 12:03pm
I think it was because it was my first time playing it...I went in for round 2 & started doin alot better...10 Killstreak & 5+ Melee's in my 3rd game...2 Hate messages from ppl in the same clan...I noticed ppl dont like 2 be T-Bagg'd while waiting 4 a medic??
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 12:16pm
lol, nice.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 4:11pm
well my disorientation comes from that fact that the game is imbalanced. I keep joining matches where my side is virtually up against a clan with inferior numbers on our side. I just played against 5 TUE guys, some random and 2 from another clan and my side consisted of 3 players! At one point we had a TUE guy so I guess we had 4. Surely there must be an explanation? Its the 3rd time in 2 days ive had this so something's wrong!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 7:15pm
MAP PACK NEXT WEEK!!!!!! the DLC trophies were loaded with the last patch, v1.07.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 9:23am
bout time too eh m8...shi1ts starting to get stale. In EU April 6 for €4.99
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 1:27pm
The Steel Rain map pack comes out today in the U.S. it came out last week in the E.U. i think it costs $4.99. One guerrilla warfare map and one warzone map both from the campaign mode.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 1:06am
Why in the heck did they not release any operations maps in that pack (and only two maps, can that even be called as a pack)? I like that mode the most and only three maps, buuhuu Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>