Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Killzone 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Killzone 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Killzone 3
    Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 3:41pm
This is the main thread.  If/when this game gets moved back into the general section this is the thread that will be saved/moved.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 9:57am
Public Beta goes live today. Any of you lucky to get it?
ChikaWoWoW View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote ChikaWoWoW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 12:57pm
Who from UT3 is getting this? I want to role with a few people when I pick it up.
Today I will be happier than a bird with a French Fry :D
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 6:21pm
wow, just wow!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 3:17am
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

wow, just wow!
how's the multiplayer?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by summ3rblink

wow, just wow!
how's the multiplayer?
It's pretty damn fun. They've got some server bugs and other things that need a little tweaking but overall I like it. Warzone is the best mode IMO but Operations is alot of fun too. Especially when you get to be in the cut scenes. Guerilla Warfare is too short right now but they are going to lengthen the games some.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 5:51pm
yes its extremely good fun but the servers seemingly take ages to connect.   
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
ja1lb1rd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ja1lb1rd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 10:46pm
I f***in love my job haha! skip to 3:37 pause and make sure your lookin at it full screen so its easier to see- left row - 17th from the bottom... ya son!  ps for those who dont know my real name is clancey Fn mooring!

daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 2:33pm
im gonna be getting this probs at the end of the week :) im kinda excited, i've heard nothing but good comments about it (besides ppl wishing there were more maps).
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 1:31pm
I think you'll enjoy it. The jetpacks are a blast. 
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 3:41pm
who has this game?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 4:08pm
me, omni, equalizer, apollo warrior, killinugood, aceoblivion, buzzin frog, qwest4victory, cannon nemisis, incremental and deadaim are the ones that come to mind from UT3. probably forgetting some. quite a few from my MAG clan play it also.

edit: heavenly trinity has it. so does wopr , i think.

edit, edit: ghost, daabomb
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 2:19am
Got it also yesterday.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 4:50am

wow, just wow!
That bad eh?  The demo was quite unimpressive.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 10:30am
Originally posted by BAIN

me, omni, equalizer, apollo warrior, killinugood, aceoblivion, buzzin frog, qwest4victory, cannon nemisis, incremental and deadaim are the ones that come to mind from UT3. probably forgetting some. quite a few from my MAG clan play it also.
edit: heavenly trinity has it. so does wopr , i think.

Disco_Unz and Terror ;)
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 11:32am
got it. n bain do the jet packs come out in multi? n which class has it, if they do?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2011 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by iAM_Determined

got it. n bain do the jet packs come out in multi? n which class has it, if they do?
damn, i knew i would forget someone. sorry.

The jet packs are only in the Concourse Level for Warzone. Any class can use them but it's best at the start of the match to let a tactician grab one. That's so they can secure the upper tactical spawn points that are only reachable by jet packs.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 3:20am
^How in the heck does one get airborne with that thing? I got one and pressed the button but nothing happened. Co-players must been appreciating my efforts of  just doing small jumps during the whole match Embarrassed
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 5:42pm
I believe L2 (crouch button) makes you fly, it is more of a booster jet, you cant stay airborne forever.  Also hold the L2 button to descend slowly after boosters have worn out, and press x and forward to do a quick forward burst while hovering.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2011 at 11:01am
you have to activate it first by pushing down on the d-pad and filling the meter up. you can't use other abilities with the jet pack activated. you need to activate them first or deactivate the jet pack.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2011 at 11:32am
hey killin you stream any kz3 matches? wouldnt mind seeing some of this multiplayer in action.
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2011 at 9:42pm

I've streamed some in the past,
multiplayer the first day I got the game, used the ps3 MOVE sharpshooter rifle for some of it.  3 parts
Multiplayer the other day, listening to music while playing

ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 7:24pm
FYI : I'm playing this game under my ournemesis account and not the cannon_nemesis account . Send invite if you wish and I shall accept .
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 4:22pm
OMG guys! The slanting map in this game throws me off! I can't play it without having a massive headache >.<
My character swaying back and forth (when moving) as well as the weird ass slanting shiz (Pyhrrus Crater) and the intense colours really mess with my head Dead
Dead <- - this is what my face looks like a minute into the game on Pyhrrus Crater LoL
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 8:28pm
lol. you need to take some dramamine (sea sickness pills) to play that map.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>