Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Battlefield 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BFBC2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BFBC2
    Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 3:44pm
This is the main thread.  If/when this game gets moved back into the general section this is the thread that will be saved/moved.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 10:54am
just had to say hello here too! anyone wanting to squad up give me a yell!! Nice to see you in game the other day lunchy!
[/url]
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

just had to say hello here too! anyone wanting to squad up give me a yell!! Nice to see you in game the other day lunchy!
Yes yes, was good. When Ace quit, I did too, but I forgot how much fun this game is.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 5:31am
lunchy, would u know the best/fastest way to get Destruction 2.0 kills? been tryn forever but i still only have 2 x_x
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 11:23am
Originally posted by TX2k7

lunchy, would u know the best/fastest way to get Destruction 2.0 kills? been tryn forever but i still only have 2 x_x

C4 m-coms buildings on offense side.....
and the all time favorite.....tank!!!!!!!!!
get in a t-90 on port valdez and have fun destroyin every building
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 4:22pm

Hmmm, I could of been more help a few months ago. I got 27 D2.0 kills in 3 hours on Isla Inocentes, but they patched it. For the now, I'd say C-4 on buildings housing objectives. Let it take some damage, let your team set the objective, wait for people to go disarm, then blow it. Also works when you defend, let them run in an set, then bring it down on 'em. Pretty sure it's patched, but killing someone with the UAV in a building while you two are in the building using the machine gun on the demo map (I forget the name) use to give you D2.0 kill.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 4:26pm
*Port Valdez, sorry. ;)   I absolutely love sneaking behind the last two objectives on port valdez and strappin' C-4 on the chopper, letting 4 guys pile into aforementioned choppy; letting it get 20 feet in the air, and blowing it.........ahhh.....Lemonaide, that cool refreshing drihnk.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 4:31pm
Anyone getting the Vietnam DLC??? I'm currently thinking about a purchase.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 9:28pm
ah thanks, ya it seems luck is against me everytime i demo a building, either the c4 kills him or they run out lol

thinkn i might get Vietnam, once i see da price tag...but it looks great
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 9:45am
Well, puttin' the C-4 on the outside of a building. Also, it's a timing thing as well. You have to watch the guy run in, and you gotta catch them at the point where they are just starting to set, so they have to make the decision to continue setting, or running. In my experience it usually takes me 2 seconds (from all the sh1t that's going on) to realize that it's the building coming down, an to get the hell out. Heard the Vietnam pack is 15 USD.
ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Anyone getting the Vietnam DLC??? I'm currently thinking about a purchase.
We'll be definitely getting it.  It'll be nice to have some new maps and weapons. 
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 8:22pm
yes i'll be getting it  and i am learning the heli, and c4 right now so i kill alot but blow myself up too lol loved the tank in ut3 and love it even more in bbc2!!
[/url]
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 8:51pm
it'll b interesting seeing the dynamite & plunger instead of c4...the pack keeps lookn better & better tho :D
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 5:00pm
Well, for any BC2 fanatics, let's share some cool kills!

I'll start.

On Valparaiso (Rush) attacking. I was recon with M95 sniper and 12X scope, I was at the Lighthouse spawn point, everyone else was the NEXT objective up (Second to the last) I was getting a kill every 45-80 seconds, shooting probably a good 1/2 mile.  So anyway, A guy stops moving long enough for me to get my reticle lined up with his noggin, 2 guys spawn off him, each go the opposite way from him, then both do 180's and just as my bullet is flying gracefully towards his dome, both guys who just spawned, happen to end up RIGHT behind him, and get a triple kill, from roughly 2,600 feet.  As you can imagine, I was thoroughly excited.

Another was same map, different day, I was Engineer in Hardcore mode, ended up running outa ammo, got into a sidearm shoot out with a dude, he ended up going over the hill by the lighthouse, so I hear the chopper coming, but didn't think much of it, so I aim high, toss my grenade, I follow it with great anticipation of kilin' my foe, only to watch it land in the carrier of the chopper, giving me yet another triple kill, again, I was laughin' my nuts off!  So please, share, even though BC2 never really caught on on this site!  :(
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 5:21pm
hmmm i remember being assult class. in africa harbor.. i was attacking and at the 1st base.. i died from a guy in the little wooden tower to the far left closer up to the mountains.. as soon as i spawned far back at the base... i got revenge on the guy who killed me by aiming at the tower even though i barely saw it.. a short spray of m4a1 bullets xD...
i also love when u see a guy very far away. u aim at him with the scope.. then keep the aimer still and change to the pistol and kill him/her with that xD...
shooting people out of heli's with headhots is always fun...
i remember running around the enemies 1st base in isla (4got the 2nd word xD)... and i got like.. a 12 killstreak just running around knifing and shooting with my pistol as i had ran out of sniper ammo
plating a bomb.. but b4hand planting c4 so when a group of enemies run up to defuse it.. BOOM.. usually 4/5 kils xD... cant be bothered to think of more atm... these kills aint great.. but funny xD
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 8:19pm
the flamethrower trailer released looks sick haha and the finally listed a price at the end... Vietnam pack will be $15
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 8:23pm

the flamethrower trailer released looks sick haha and the finally listed a price at the end... Vietnam pack will be $15
I figured it would be around that.  Can't wait.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 7:19am
Anyone who hasn't yet checked the game out, I implore you, it gives the closest feel of actual combat of any game I've played (my opinion of course).  With the release of Vietnam expansion 'round the corner, now is a better time to own than any!  -L.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 7:47pm
lunchy i think ull love the new vip map pack coming out soon, i put some details on it HERE go check it out :D
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 11:58am
Fuc ing flamethrowers!?!?!?!?   Nice details, appreciate the link TX, I haven't looked at that page in a while, appreciate you updating it!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 3:35pm
no worries lunchy, thev got a lot of great stuff coming, ill still be updating it for a while, so theres more to come!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 10:00pm
Cool cool, 'ppreciate.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 4:12pm
updated the thread with trophy/achievement information for the vietnam pack!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 6:19pm
'Just because I can' trophy will be too easy!!!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 6:38pm
lol i love the names they gave some of them... cantankerous chauffer....would you kindly stfu....etc haha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>