Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Assassins Creed Brotherhood
    Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 1:31am
Got it yesterday went straight to campaign because the storyline is always good, which it is as far as I've gotten so far. Any thoughts about this game? Haven't tried multiplayer yet, going to wait until I'm done with the campaign :)
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 10:18am
How many or how much of the map did you get to play in? And was there anything new in the beta that you thought was cool and an improvement over the others? Im sure they didn't release everything since it was just a beta, just wondering tho.
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 1:15am
I played the Beta and it was fun but what people ruined about it is how you are suppose to be stealthy, but people would just charge at you no matter what.. But it was still good
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 4:03pm
^^lol sorry man...i read earlier reviews that suggested release date after 2010. Its gonna b mint! 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 12:33pm
You had me scared for a minute. I thought maybe there was some prob. and it got pushed back or something crazy happened. I had to go and double check it was still coming out next month.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 2:07pm
oh my bad need better info. ur right its out in UK on 19/11/10 - 3 days after USA. Guess the games are coming by freight across the atlantic Confused Anyway thats when i'll invest in another PS3 I think. Ive only really played Unchartered and AC 1 and II plus UT3 all the other games just get abandoned half way thru or traded. FIFA is proly the exception. Can't wait to play it - graphically its the best series on any console imo.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 12:08pm
whats not out til 2011? The game releases on the 16th of next month
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 11:58am
its not out until march 2011 afaik
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 11:52am
No and i haven't talked to anyone who has yet. So i don't know how good the multiplayer is yet.
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 11:41pm
Did you play the beta?
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 11:40pm
i'll be getting this one.
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 11:37pm
Who's getting this? I am!
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 4:17pm
This is the main thread.  If/when this game gets moved back into the general section this is the thread that will be saved/moved.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12