Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Assassins Creed III
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Assassins Creed Brotherhood
    Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 2:43pm
Heres what i found about the upcoming patch.

Ubisoft has announced an upcoming title update for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood that should spur stalled multiplayer matchmaking, restore PlayStation 3 Trophy acquisition and give the notorious Animus bug the boot. And that one's a detrimental glitch, mind you. If you've played Brotherhood's online component, you'll know that a lot of the bugs, cheats and exploits used by Abstergo employees in Animus simulations are features, first and foremost.

Due to arrive "very soon," Title Update 3 aims to free players who get stuck either during the match search process, or in the Animus seat when they visit the 2012 timeline in the single-player campaign. It'll also address a fast travel glitch in Rome and a bug that can prevent PS3 players from unlocking further trophies after a certain point in the game.

You can see a more detailed list of fixes after the break. We'll let you know as soon as the update becomes available on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.

Multiplayer
  • "Sometimes players may remain stuck during matchmaking (game never starts)."
  • "In extremely rare occasions, a crash may occur if another player of the same session quits while another player is loading the map at the exact same time."
  • "When joining a session In Manhunt, in the chased team, you may have a sound present during the entire session."

Single player
  • "The player may remain stuck in the present optional (2012), in a spawning loop in Monterigioni, while interacting with the Animus (Animus Bug)."
  • "Using fast travel towards Northern Campagna may result in Ezio getting continuously desynchronized."
  • "Sometimes a bug can occur that prevents the player from unlocking any additional Trophies (Trophy Bug)."
  • "On rare occasion, if the player changes their outfit at the completion of a mission, they will respawn in the same world, being stuck, without any possibility of returning to Rome."

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 3:36pm
thanks for all the info. i really do hope that the match making is fixed.. would be fn great lol
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

so i playd with zellot & feh last night...
towards the end feh looks at the scoreboard n sees a guy on da other team with 5 ot 6 kills n just under 3000pts...he asks me, " how does he have such a high score with only 5 r 6 kills?!" (feh had about 4 kills n hadnt reached 1000pts)...so i explained to him that its not how many kills u get, its the quality of the kill & if ur sneaky u get more points

he replies, "are u serious?!"

now aside from the fact hes almost halfway to max level, there are also loads of hints on the loading screen telling u how to improve ur score, n plenty of time 2 read them

Feh u NOOB!
!O_O!

LOL i didnt know, ill start reading it for now on tho. LOLOL all ive been doing is chasing down players and killing them XD you got to show me how to play NOOB idk all the tricks in this game yetEmbarrassed

@Zellot its aite bro we will play the next time we all have some time. then yall can show me how to play =D
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 1:36am
For some reason, I ain't feelin' the multiplayer. It's bogus. I mean an assassin wouldn't run like a b*tch if he/she gets caught. He/She would either fight their enemy to the death or escape. 9 out of 10, the assassins would execute their enemies with no questions ask.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 7:44am
i think the muliplayer is great... if the escaping team could fight back and kill their pursuers then it would ruin the concept of needing to be as stealthy as u can... then it would just be like a normal team deathmatch... which is nothing new... plus, smart players would run when located anyway... what bothers me more is when the hunters run around the whole map...
anyway, out of curiosity.. what lvl is everyone at?
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 10:21am
f*** dude they need to make a tenchu ninja assassin's game like AC:BH then i think it would meet up to onemans standards lol but yeah i mean the multi's not that great cause i don't wanna play it everyday but its alright
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 12:20pm
lol really? i think the multiplayer is really addictive.. because its something fresh, its a different style to anything ive played online... i just enjoy the whole strategy element of the game.. and how many different strategies that can be used lol..plus it can get pretty tense at times.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 12:22pm
ah yeah and i was wondering if anyone has had this little glitch before... ive only had this on manhunt cos its the mode i minaly play.. so, when im on the escaping team.. and i get found out and a chase sequence starts.. but then im killed by some other player (not the one who is chasing me).. then when i respawn i still get the beeping sound of the chase sequence.. and i eventually get the "escape" award... even though i died.. lol.. anyone else get that?
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 12:27pm
I think the multiplayer is great minus a couple downfalls here and there as a whole, but the gameplay is great. Its def a welcomed change from the mass shooters, but it does follow suit of other multiplayer games. Its always a positive or negative experience by who your playing with. If your playing with a good group, who plays the game right and doesn't do stupid **** or cheap tactics. Then its fun as hell, but if your by yourself and you play against a group of friends that either just want to f*** of and piss people off or just run up their stats by doing cheap **** then it sucks. Thats what happen to me last night. I was playing Manhunt against a group of four friend and it sucked cause it felt like it was four on one the whole time and they were doing some cheap **** in my opinion to up their stats. So i got into a dif group after that and it was a great group that everyone had a good time and the score was always close. The same 8 people stayed in for rematches about 10 times before i left or they prob still would have kept goin. So it really all depends who you play with that sometimes makes or breaks the game for you. Thats why i'm trying to get people together so we can just have enough people to hold our own games or at least have most of the spot filled already.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 12:31pm
I'm lvl 33. Matt when do you normally play? I play Manhunt most of the time too. It can suck tho when you get a group of four friends with mics against 4 random people with no mic. Thats what happen to me last night. I did the best on my team but still felt like i got the **** kicked out of me.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2011 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

i think the muliplayer is great... if the escaping team could fight back and kill their pursuers then it would ruin the concept of needing to be as stealthy as u can... then it would just be like a normal team deathmatch... which is nothing new... plus, smart players would run when located anyway... what bothers me more is when the hunters run around the whole map... anyway, out of curiosity.. what lvl is everyone at?

Im at level 6 and planning to stay that way forever. I start picking up the pace around my second game. I managed to level up from level 1 to level 6 in 5 games. To me, I think Hitman would be a best multiplayer game than AC:B in my option.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 6:40am
@ milly, yeah i get what u mean about that.... although i rarely find a group of players who f*** about and does idiot tactics as a team.. must be my good luck xD haha... but whenh i do find a team of friends it is so annoying.. i was the attacking team... and every time i got close to one of the targets he threw fireworks and then stunned me.. as i got up he was still there bu then he threw a smoke bomb.. and it was happening to the rest of my team.. since the other team were all together just throwing crap everytime we get up so they can stun us easy.. was very annoying.. and i usually play in the afternoon, around 3 to 6 UK time, but not 2day though... have some college work to do xD lol
@oneman... thats a shame man, its really a great game when your playing people who play the game right as milly said.... i know your into hack n slashers but still.. give ACB more of a chance lol
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:41pm
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12