Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Resistance 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Resistance 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resistance 3
    Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 4:21pm
This is the main thread.  If/when this game gets moved back into the general section this is the thread that will be saved/moved.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 4:26pm
Definately lookin foward too this game...
I'm gonna miss the 8person Co-Op that R2 had...Had some good laughs watchin noobs tryin too melee Titans then gettin stomped on...Graphics look pretty intense & from what i hear the Chimera are gonna be a little more wild...
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 10:51am
ckc will be looking foward to this! Hope there is more precision and less swarming though!
[/url]
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 1:26pm
I read in Game Informer that they made the AI a lot better, previous games they were able to shoot with precise accuracy really far away, but up close they were sluggish, those were the big turn offs for me for R2, the AI. It was a good article that brings me hope again for this series. Plus with total Chimera take over on earth, it'll be interesting to see how Capelli will survive, I'm going to miss Hale though.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 2:59pm
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 10:19am
Originally posted by TX2k7

http://iAMgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6254&title=resistance-3-preview

for details regarding R3 :D
  Yo , tx the video that u put in the preview about the campaign is from r2 not r3 , no? I here the guy talk about r3 though . I played the campaign at least 6 times and do remember being in that area twice during the game , before crossing the bridge and after crossing back over to blow it up . Thanks for all the other research , can't wait for the release .
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 12:50pm
nah that R3, R2 nvr had a level like that
Payaso-X View Drop Down
Payaso En La Casa!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Payaso-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 1:10pm
all i hope is, that it has faster gameplay and a better multiplayer 
"F*** You Gumby"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 11:59pm
If you read the newest Game Informer, it talks about exactly that
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 12:30am
^^^^ or read the R3 Preview on here! :D
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 8:24am

nah that R3, R2 nvr had a level like that
tx I am 100% sure that video is r2. It is the same in every detail ...I could tell u where he is heading next from where he is ...rooftops then off into alley ,leading to a small courtyard with a statue where u need need turn left and so on.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 9:56am
i played thru R2 multiple times....its not...and besides in R2 u can only hv 2 weapons.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 10:52am

i played thru R2 multiple times....its not...and besides in R2 u can only hv 2 weapons.
I did not notice the weapon change but if it is the new game , they are using the exact part of map from r2 ...I even went on the game again to be sure , but ps3 died & lost movie scenes . If u did play multiple times , u would agree ... If u still don't believe me after rechecking then so be it , letting it go.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 2:02pm
hahaha , feels like the main character in groundhog day movie , can't seem to move on LOL
SRC_Lock123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_Lock123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 7:43pm

It seems no one played the first Resistance game (Resistance: Fall of Man). Because the video campaign tx posted was not R2 or R3 game play. The guy was talking about R3 only. He even mentions around 14-28 seconds in, that the video was Resistance: Fall of Man and he thinks that this portion of the game is what R3 might be.

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 9:09pm
lol i fail hard x_x
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 11:44am
Deadme too .I would have said that I can't remember r1 but I must and I'm getting it all mixed up with r2 .lol
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 2:15pm
I couldn't get into the multiplayer for R2. hope they improve it.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 8:02pm
New Resistance 3 Trailer that includes game play. This was shown during the 2010 VGA awards last night.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 5:45am
the vid is sick! they really should make this a film imo
but damn i cant wait! sept 6 wooo
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:56pm

This was taken from the Playstation Blog, details about what you'll get for pre-ordering R3 from different stores:

Do you like burning Chimera to a crisp with Air Fuel Grenades? Maybe you want to play as Nathan Hale on the Chimeran battlefield? Or perhaps you’d rather wear Chimera teeth as a war trophy? If so, we’ve got something special for you. Today, we’re announcing the Resistance 3 pre-order program, offering unique packages and bonuses to customize your Resistance 3 experience when it launches this fall

Here’s the full rundown:

GameStop

Joseph Capelli wears a necklace of Chimeran teeth during Resistance 3. Show that you are the resistance with this authentic replica that symbolizes the battle against the Chimera.

Resistance 3: Capelli necklace

Pre-ordering at GameStop grants access to a unique multiplayer booster, which allows you to start Resistance 3 multiplayer at Level 5. This also offers immediate flexibility and character customization options from the moment you begin the online competitive game.

Wal-Mart

Show off your Resistance 3 fandom in competitive online play with this pre-order package that offers a special set of five custom name titles, including Sentinel. The Sentinels are an elite group of soldiers in Resistance, and the only way to obtain these exclusive multiplayer PSN tags is by pre-ordering at Wal-Mart.

Amazon

The No. 60 Air Fuel Grenade has been issued for combating Chimera in tight spaces commonly found in urban conflicts. The grenade will adhere to almost any surface, biological or otherwise, and deploy a cloud of flammable vapor. Once released, the cloud ignites, creating a massive explosion.

Resistance 3: Air Fuel grenade

This fan favorite grenade makes a special return to the single-player campaign of Resistance 3 – but only for those who pre-order from Amazon.

Best Buy

Lt. Nathan Hale skipped his viral inhibitor treatments in the final hours of Resistance 2 in order to continue the fight against the Chimera. Play as him in his final hours with this special multiplayer skin, letting you bring Hale to the battlefields of Resistance 3.

Resistance 3: Nathan Hale

Love a good victory dance after a win? Show off your skills by using a special Best Buy exclusive ability in multiplayer to taunt your fallen enemies. Only the most skilled players can forsake another ability in order to taunt their enemies.

Canada and other U.S. retailers

The backbone of the US effort against the Chimera during the war, Black Ops troops were a common site at SRPA facilities and during special operations. Mostly killed and destroyed, this special multiplayer skin lets you return as one of the most mysterious soldiers from R:FOM and R2.

Resistance 3, the latest installment of the post-apocalyptic franchise from Insomniac Games, invades North American store shelves on September 6th, 2011.

J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 8:15pm
My bro let me borrow Battle: L.A. on Blu-ray & I was able to play the boat level that was shown in the video. It's a rock-solid 8.5/10.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 11:32am
Originally posted by J_Rivers

My bro let me borrow Battle: L.A. on Blu-ray & I was able to play the boat level that was shown in the video. It's a rock-solid 8.5/10.
I went to Walmart to get the movie for just the RE3 game but I could not find any info on the movie cover about the game sooooo..... I didn't purchase the movie . Does the cover have info about having the game demo on it ?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 12:51pm
it's listed as a special feature on the blu-ray version so i would assume it was on there even though it's not on the cover.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 4:59pm
Thanks Bain , I will go buy it then .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>