Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Resistance 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Resistance 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resistance 3
    Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 9:28pm
not that i'm aware of. Cannon and Two Fase said they're getting it but I haven't seen them playing it yet. must be a copycat clan.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 4:45am
R3 Mp is better than most other fps out there! all the weapons have a nice feel to em n game play is real nice! but i hafe to agree with Z theres not really anything new or innovative to set themselves apart frm other fps games out there, damn they aint really done anything new with R3 which eventually leads to boring!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 11:10am
I disliked this with the same thought process as Zellot and Strider... but then again, this is just a beta and there might be more game modes or Co-op like there was in R2. Campaign mode is probably what I'm interested in if I were to get this, I've played all of the Resistance games and loved the story play. 
FaZeD_U View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote FaZeD_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 11:15am
I just picked this up from redbox for a couple days and so far I really enjoy it. If anyone needs another person to play with add my other psn Yeahhh_Buddyyyy
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 5:36pm
T-Bag'n & Flip'n ppl off = Entertaining Hate mail!!
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

T-Bag'n & Flip'n ppl off = Entertaining Hate mail!!

I'm never gonna buy that taunt I believe the t bag'n pisses people off much more.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 8:55am
this games driving me nuts, I cant get online for multiplayer modes as my network pass has not been enabled Angry Whats more is ive entered the code on psn and DL the content but still 0 - wtf??? AngryAngryAngry Ive noticed lots of US gamers online but what about EU anyone else having problems with this 'network pass' for mp??
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

this games driving me nuts, I cant get online for multiplayer modes as my network pass has not been enabled Angry Whats more is ive entered the code on psn and DL the content but still 0 - wtf??? AngryAngryAngry Ive noticed lots of US gamers online but what about EU anyone else having problems with this 'network pass' for mp??

Yeah help_qcp had he same problem so he just ended up buying another online pass of psn for $9.99 and then he was able to play online. Your the second person i've heard to have that problem.
Crypto-_-421 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crypto-_-421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2011 at 8:59pm
Yea same problem here! I just bought the online pass for $9.99.  Good to go, but i'd reccommend beating the campaign first (to tap into a plethra of arsenal you can use in multiplayer)  Anyway R/3 kicks as$!!! NIIICE selection of death weapons, Eerie but yet beautiful graphics. the gameplay great! The attributes keeps the game fresh!!! What else can i say but well done insomniac!!!!  I rented it from rebox and i can't put it down, I must own this one!!!!  The campaign so far is fantastic!! Multiplayer is a sh*t-ton of fun! Alot more modes then i expected. Runs smooth with virtually no lag. The only down side is the live mic! I like how u/t/3 mic runs!!   It's a bit pricey like space marine but worth it!!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 9:50am
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Yeah help_qcp had he same problem so he just ended up buying another online pass of psn for $9.99 and then he was able to play online. Your the second person i've heard to have that problem.
I don't understand. You have to pay $9.99 on top of the $59.99 already paid for the game to be able to play online?
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 10:02am
Originally posted by BAIN

I don't understand. You have to pay $9.99 on top of the $59.99 already paid for the game to be able to play online?

They give you a free online pass code on the back of the game booklet, but in some cases peoples codes didn't work so psn allows you to buy another if that happens.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 12:10pm
lovin this game more n more everyday! gonna put sme time in to this game soon! R3 is alot better than i realised!
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 12:11pm
lovin this game more n more everyday! gonna put sme time in to this game soon! R3 is alot better than i realised!

the only add on i didnt get was the air fuel grenade
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 1:18pm

They give you a free online pass code on the back of the game booklet, but in some cases peoples codes didn't work so psn allows you to buy another if that happens.
the game's makers had better issue some refunds to those people. that's just not right.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 1:49pm
So... DOD, knowing that you were hardcore into the R2 Multiplayer modes, how is R3 compared to that? Notice anything negative or positive?
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

So... DOD, knowing that you were hardcore into the R2 Multiplayer modes, how is R3 compared to that? Notice anything negative or positive?

To much to type, Lets chat instead. Lol
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 1:55pm

a quick call to sony could of got this fixed for ya..

its for sale on PSN because its suppose to milk gamers for more money via hampering used games sales.. so if you buy a used copy you need to go buy an online pass if you want to play... but no idea why someone would buckle and buy one of these when they just bought a brand new copy... call customer support
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

a quick call to sony could of got this fixed for ya..

its for sale on PSN because its suppose to milk gamers for more money via hampering used games sales.. so if you buy a used copy you need to go buy an online pass if you want to play... but no idea why someone would buckle and buy one of these when they just bought a brand new copy... call customer support
word m8...i work too hard to pay for something x2. I think the problem is bec I DL the demo but never got round to playing it so now I have 2 different network passes - UK and US maybe? Deleting it  and reinstalling didnt work and im going back at sony uk asap cos what they said y'day didnt work either.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 3:03pm
IMA BUY R3 JUST TO OWN U STRIDER!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 3:48pm
fk finally im on R3! Turns out that u have 2 codes for the special ed - 1 for network online and another for DL xtra content. They r exactly the same in print cept those immortal words access to online features and special ed content appear in small block caps below the main caption. Duh! I feel sooo dumb now..lol.Embarrassed 
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 8:19pm
@ sizz im beast at this game So beast! my team is bonkers fella
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 5:07am
Thoroughly disappointed with R3.  Both the story and the multi-player.  Multi-player was more playable during the beta, with less issues.  The story is horrible, bad beginning, bad middle, and even worst ending.  I was soo hyped and pushed people to get this game, now I don;t even want it in my PS3 now.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 7:13am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Thoroughly disappointed with R3.  Both the story and the multi-player.  Multi-player was more playable during the beta, with less issues.  The story is horrible, bad beginning, bad middle, and even worst ending.  I was soo hyped and pushed people to get this game, now I don;t even want it in my PS3 now.
aww bless ya everytime u get pawned at a game you leave it! ol lunchy same as ever
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 7:55am
Originally posted by ut3lve

@ sizz im beast at this game So beast! my team is bonkers fella

Are there any other ut3 players on youe team?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 9:13am
Originally posted by ut3lve

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

aww bless ya everytime u get pawned at a game you leave it! ol lunchy same as ever
That, or I don't like it. Guess I got ''pawned'' at Super Mario Bros. too since I stopped playing it years ago.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>