| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat > Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who's winning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's winning
    Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 3:10am
well atm on my list i have top 3 for Dark Horse as
1) Me
2) Fluffy
3) Ether

haha seph ur #4 how ordinary :P
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 3:13am
also note thats just your friends, because on my list I am #2, I don't have fluffy or TX on my list.. so technically your score doesn't count for me TX, muwhahaha
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 3:21am
its on this list here on iAMG hehehe, it counts here! mwahahaha
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 3:25am
sure don't see your name anywhere on that list, awww too bad! DOESN'T COUNT! WAAPOW!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 3:28am
tx i haven't played since the demo got released... been workin in the super lame state of minnesota... ( shot at you JP) lol just kiddding.... and i only played for an hour and hit top times that ether couldn't beat, i will shattered ur time this weekend ;) i promise

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 10:13am
a lot of talk for something that will be irrelevant.  i will lead.  seems i still lead in the racing category too.  

just wait...i will have that time in under 1 minute.  i promise
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 11:39am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

oh crap, he's going to be mad.. I tried beating that for a good chunk of my time tonight.. but I did beat Milly and Shinobi at the same time, so take that tards!!! muwhahaha to small victories

So you really want to throw me out there like that. Just remember I played Reborn once and beat your time and Dark Horse maybe 5x and beat yours on that one. So at total i played maybe 20 mins so far. Do I really need to invest more time in this? Better question do you want me to beat your score times again? I'll wait........... Nope didn't think so. Haha. Plus I thought you said your times didn't matter since its just a demo?.!?./>.*,?0"1?... Confused? Yea me too.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 11:45am
Originally posted by TX2k7

well atm on my list i have top 3 for Dark Horse as1) Me2) Fluffy3) Etherhaha seph ur #4 how ordinary :P

WHAT??!?!?!

can someone confirm this
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by TX2k7

well atm on my list i have top 3 for Dark Horse as1) Me2) Fluffy3) Etherhaha seph ur #4 how ordinary :P

WHAT??!?!?!

can someone confirm this

he's up on you by...ready?....

.80 seconds.  lol
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 12:25pm
I'm done being a cop (dont look good in a uniform anyways). Racer all the way! 

only 2.55 second from you bunny! And a **** load from, fluff!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Milly

oh crap, he's going to be mad.. I tried beating that for a good chunk of my time tonight.. but I did beat Milly and Shinobi at the same time, so take that tards!!! muwhahaha to small victories
So you really want to throw me out there like that. Just remember I played Reborn once and beat your time and Dark Horse maybe 5x and beat yours on that one. So at total i played maybe 20 mins so far. Do I really need to invest more time in this? Better question do you want me to beat your score times again? I'll wait........... Nope didn't think so. Haha. Plus I thought you said your times didn't matter since its just a demo?.!?./>.*,?0"1?... Confused? Yea me too.

Demo or not, I kicked your ass..just admit that it upset you, don't quote last nights conversation Milly Vanilly.. You don't even know who Milly Vanilly is, that's sad. You're just a bundle of sadness awwww. Yujdioa..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

tx i haven't played since the demo got released... been workin in the super lame state of minnesota... ( shot at you JP) lol just kiddding.... and i only played for an hour and hit top times that ether couldn't beat, i will shattered ur time this weekend ;) i promise

I wondered why there was some raunchy smell in the air all of a sudden!! haha jk.. why the hell are you invading my state Seph?
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 2:36pm
ouch that hurts....um not. And so what if im sad. I have my reasons. Like that my pet goldfish Rodney died last night, and when i went to flush him down the toilet he didn't go down. He just spun and spun and spun. Looking up at me with the one eye he had left. Yea thats sadness. And so this isn't completely off topic if i get the time i will beat ur time.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Milly

ouch that hurts....um not. And so what if im sad. I have my reasons. Like that my pet goldfish Rodney died last night, and when i went to flush him down the toilet he didn't go down. He just spun and spun and spun. Looking up at me with the one eye he had left. Yea thats sadness. And so this isn't completely off topic if i get the time i will beat ur time.

this is the quote of century! You had me at Rodney
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

I'm done being a cop (dont look good in a uniform anyways). Racer all the way! 

only 2.55 second from you bunny! And a **** load from, fluff!

chickening out???  lol
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 3:35pm
UPDATE MY TIME!!! I'm less than a second behind Seph.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 5:14pm

Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

I wondered why there was some raunchy smell in the air all of a sudden!! haha jk.. why the hell are you invading my state Seph?

well being a construction worker from Sioux Falls, SD, im kinda in "your state" alot lol, hell i got drunk as **** in marshell MN last night then drove home to SF... not a good idea but worked... and that raunchy smell, well... i did party in my work clothes, sorry bout that haha! but get use to it cuz next week i'll be stayin in marshell for about a month for a big federal job, big bucks for equipment operators!! :) so the raunchy smell might stick around for awhile........

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 5:17pm
oh and ether/tx, be prepared, now that its the weekend and i have days off.... i'm blowing those times outta the water i promise ;) cop will be under 1 second

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 9:40pm
It'd be cool if you upload your own music .... Make the racer career more interesting
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 11:28pm
They did that for Burnout Paradise, obviously the same people who made that game, Criterion, made this one! That would be sweet!

Seph, didn't know Marshall was a big party town haha, I should stop by there and see what they got!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 8:38pm
Damn.. I just got this game last night (the download took forever for me) and my best time in Dark Horse so far is 1:57.93  I'll have to get online later to do it again, but oh well.  I might shift over to the darkside when I get this game and by that, I mean the good ol' boys in blue.  Deploying spike strips right in front of racers is awfully cheap, but funny as hell.  Due to how easy it is on the AI, I can understand why they're not a one hit take down, unlike Most Wanted and the other NFS games with police.

Edit: Damn.. it looks like I got a long way to go, despite this past run, where I got the Hot Pursuit equivalent of a Multi-kill (two back to back spike strip take downs, followed by one final ram to the leader) and got 1:32.6  I used the easier car though.  I bet you three probably used the Crown Vic. 

Anyways, Imma just gonna get off my secret alt and back on to my main account, since my alt has no friends, so I can't play the racer one.
RAWS frags View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote RAWS frags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 1:56am
Dam ether, i played the demo two days in a row and was second and now 4th.
You have a godlike time on the first map.
Bain is right, ur freaking glitcher -_-lol

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 2:22am
Officially (on my main profile) and posted on the Autolog thing, I'm at 1:30.something for Dark Horse, with the Z and 1:39.something with the  Crown Vic.  I have a time of 2:38.59 or something like that for Racing Reborn, with the Porsche.  The Z didn't seem as good in that mode and I was close to time with the BMW.  Yay, short cuts.. as long as I can actually hit them and not screw up on them.  Also, I just realized I took most of the people off my friends list a little while ago.  Re-add me or I'll re-add you, if you need proof of my times.  I'd say the actual time for the cop one, but I don't feel starting up the game, just to tell you the score.  If I did, I might even be tempted to try and shave more time off.

You pretty much have to get back to back, to back takedowns, plus stop the last guy within 10-20 seconds to get a good time imo.  I nearly had a time below 1:20.  I wish slamming them in the front fender counted as damage, because if it did, I would of been close to Ether's time.  He was freakin' in the red, but instead, I lost control and it took me another twenty or so seconds to finish it, after calling in Roadblock #3.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 3:18am

he's not a glitcher just lucky, shoulda been around on tuesday when we keept breakin each others time, it was a blood bath... damn my drinkin or i would done it tonight... lucky im drunk now, tmw..... we'll see whos top :)

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 8:33am
C'MON ETHER! Why wont you update the times? Is it because I have 1st and 2nd in racer reborn and you cant deal with it? 
Here are the times; 3:32.51 (2nd) and 3:29.06 (1st)

Thats right... the midget is in the lead!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>