| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat > Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who's winning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's winning
    Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 2:17pm
today papa... say goodbye ;)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 3:40pm
Damn, and I'm struggling to get 3:38 something at the moment.  I just shaved a few more off of my original time (3:38.59).  Oh, and I'm right behind Ether in Dark Horse now. (1:11.23)  I'll add you later or you can send a friend request now, if you need proof.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

today papa... say goodbye ;)
I'll still beat you with my Donkey!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 4:54pm
lol midgets and there donkeys

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 6:04pm
^i haven't much action from you on Need for Speed?
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 7:11pm
yeah, been to hungover to get serious with it... guess i couldn't back up the crap i talked :) i'll do it when i get time tho, or just set all the records on GT5 since im better at the GT seris anyways and see if anyone can come with-in 5 secs on me.... ;) now i got some more to back up hahaha

sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 12:20am
The Demo is pretty fun, can't wait for the full game.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 1:41am
Originally posted by sickboogiemurder

The Demo is pretty fun, can't wait for the full game.

Sure was.  Trying different things and hitting different short-cuts (to see if they're worth taking) is fun to.  Now, if I could just avoid the wall all, but once in Racing Reborn track, I'd get to 3:30.  So far, my best is 3:34.77, with a nice 1:04.83 on Dark Horse.

Originally posted by Ppareja76

I'm the cop. I'm gonna chase all you f***ers down! And I WILL GET YOU ALL! 

Can you beat the likes of Ether and possibly me (I might go cop.) in Dark Horse?  If you can't beat us at your own game..

Once I get this game, I'll experiment further with the shortcuts with other power-ups.  You know, doing random stuff sometimes can really help.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 11:20am
I'm the Dark Horse. I'm the Top Cop - Update that sh1t Ether!
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Sk-iller

no...i refuse
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Ether404

no...i refuse
Damn you Ether! My time is 1:05:??

I still rule
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 11:55am
no way, Silver! I can't  beat you or ether in Dark Horse. I can barely get 1:41 in Dark Horse. I don't know how you guys do it. Not to mention sk-iller and fluff's time! But I do have top in Racer Reborn: 3:28.06 <--- beat that!

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 11:57am

no way, Silver! I can't  beat you or ether in Dark Horse. I can barely get 1:41 in Dark Horse. I don't know how you guys do it. Not to mention sk-iller and fluff's time! But I do have top in Racer Reborn: 3:28.06 

B
What's fluffs time? did he beat mineCry
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 11:59am

no...i refuse

I still rule
looks like Silver is top cop with 1:04.??
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 12:02pm

no...i refuse

I still rule
looks like Silver is top cop with 1:04.??
F u Kers!
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 12:24pm
it's freaking hard!  it's all sheer luck i say
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 2:18pm
I knocked the blue guy out on the shortcut, then 3rd place a little past the bridge, and the rest fell into place.  I already had damage on the 2nd place guy, but yeah, it was kind of luck that I took him and the third place guy just as I cleared the hairpin turn, then actually managed to seal the deal on the 1st place racer.  If I hadn't blown by the first place guy at the roadblock on another attempt, it might of been just under a minute.  I once took out three of them (on one run), back to back, to back.  Multi-kill!  Anyhow, judging by how my luck has gone, I wouldn't be all too surprised if someone's gotten as low as 45 seconds.

I still can't catch Ether in the race times, but I figure I can at least get 3:30, granted I'm almost perfect and avoid the walls most of the race, which I can't seem to do.  Even so, unless Skiller or Ether is going to be cops, I got a good feeling about being a Racer.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 2:26pm
Ok, deleting the demo, the real challenge will be in the real game! See you guys there!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2010 at 11:55am

Any of you guyz got N4S Shift?

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2010 at 12:32pm
^you know I do!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 11:48am
no i didn't. come catch a game with Darkangel & me this evening.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 3:54pm
how the f*** is Khantusion beating everyone in RACE???
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 5:52am

but there is a certain amount of skill required to have that luck!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently all the interceptors can be done in under 30 seconds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... the hardest race for me so far is the Sea Crest one that's 43 or so miles long... I do well up until the last two miles,  by which time my car is nearly always critical and I end up tapping a wall and knocking myself out! I hate this race LOL...
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 11:08am
Originally posted by ffrr

but there is a certain amount of skill required to have that luck!

Apparently all the interceptors can be done in under 30 seconds.

... the hardest race for me so far is the Sea Crest one that's 43 or so miles long... I do well up until the last two miles,  by which time my car is nearly always critical and I end up tapping a wall and knocking myself out! I hate this race LOL...

you're talking about the seacrest tour.  it's 43.5 miles long....its a damn nightmare...

which car are you trying to use?  i used the hardtop Bugatti Veyron to beat it.  granted, i BARELY beat it....
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 11:18am
yes, that's the race, and I do use the Bugatti... I'm trying to beat 13:30:xx which is the record time that one of my PSN friends has. So far I cannot even get close, let alone complete the damn race :D ... I prefer the shorter races <3mins.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>