Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Killzone 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews, Previews and other Goodies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews, Previews and other Goodies
    Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 3:02pm
For those of you on the fence about picking this game up on February 22nd, let me tell you what you're going to be missing. It's called WARZONE. It is a multiplayer game that combines 5 different game modes (7 rounds) into one game. It usually lasts between 25 and 35 minutes but the host can alter the time lengths and required scores. Here is what's involved:

ASSASSINATION: one player on your team is chosen as the target. that player must stay alive within a designated zone for a designated time. Of course the other team is trying like hell to kill the target. You play two rounds of this, one for each team.

CAPTURE AND HOLD: there are three areas on the map. whichever team controls them the longest, fills up there progress bar the fastest, wins. One round of this is played.

SEARCH AND RETRIEVE: think reverse capture the flag. your team must pick up a propaganda speaker that will spawn randomly on the map and take it to a drop off point within the enemy base (usually three times to win). And you must stop the other team from doing so. But there is only one speaker in play at any time so if you're running with it be careful, twelve other players are gunning for you. One round of this is played.

SEARCH AND DESTROY: your team must go into the enemy's base and plant two explosive charges and protect them for 30 seconds until they blow. A second round of this is played where your team must stop charges being planted in your base.

BODYCOUNT: TDM. need i say more. only one round is played of course.

The thing is that you don't know which mode will be the first played and you don't know what's coming next (except for the last mode, obviously). It gives the game variety and makes it more challenging. Different modes. Different loadouts. Different skills. Try it out in the free open beta now. You might just like it.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 3:28pm

I hope there is no respawn in assassination

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 4:36pm
for the target, no. but he can be revived if he's laying there bleeding out. the hunters get to respawn as well as the defenders. but only at the respawn points in their home bases or at a tactical respawn point.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 2:20pm
you online bain?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 2:24pm
at work
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 2:32pm
lame..wanted to game
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 4:28pm
ONE WEEK AND COUNTING.....
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2011 at 12:57pm
Only six days more!!!!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2011 at 4:12pm
5 DAYS!!!! Get your pre-orders in.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 1:27pm
T minus 4 and counting....
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 11:31am
That's right b1tches! 3 more days!!!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 12:16pm
TOMORROW!!!!!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 2:16pm
ill miss you Bain!Cry
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 2:26pm
Hope this doesn't scare some of you off.

GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 3:04pm
Lol at Bain's countdown timer.....preorder is en route, hope it makes it by tomorrow, and not the next day.  I will probably take the day off from work, after I get it , and live broadcast using the ps3 MOVE sharpshooter rifle all day long, yeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Hope this doesn't scare some of you off.
BRING IT !!! Feed me more !!! YAHOOOO!!
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
equalizer23 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 3:08pm
I expect to see you gentlemen tomorrow evening.

iAM_UR_DEMISE
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 4:58pm
Equa? i forgot you where getting this to! its just me and JP i guessCry

i could "try" and get this in a month or 2. if not ut4 will be what? $20? and thats in 5 years, ill save up on my piggy bank XD

sorry if i miss the iAM_Kz3 clan matches...BYE YOU GUYS ill miss you! sniff* sniff*

where is ghost?

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 11:45am
KZ3 is out finally!!!!! But I'm stuck at work. If anyone on here got it last night at midnight let us know how it is.
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 12:37pm
awesome, I just got the game and the sharpshooter gun delivered up here at work, and the gun is friggin sweet.  I can't wait to play it, wish I brought my Move camera and controllers up here so I could slack off all day.  Seriously this gun is tight!!!!!!
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 1:12pm
got my sharp shooter b****es!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 1:15pm
CHEATERS, lol.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 2:00pm
:)
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 11:04am
after 9 hours of play and two bleeding eyes, all that I have to say is:   AWESOME!!!!!
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2011 at 11:15am
Originally posted by BAIN

after 9 hours of play and two bleeding eyes, all that I have to say is:   AWESOME!!!!!

did you play both story and multiplayer or did you just multiplayer all 9 hours?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>