Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Escalation DLC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Escalation DLC
    Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 1:51pm
The Escalation Pack drops today. New game mode. New maps. New weapons. There are different prices and options available.

Escalation Pack = $9.99

Escalation Pack with discount if you already purchased Interdiction = $7.99 (you should receive a message from the PS store)

Escalation Starter Pack = $14.99 (includes Escalation, Interdiction, Avatars and themes)
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2010 at 9:53am
DELAYED!!!! Maybe today.

Edit: Official word is sometime this week.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 11:09am
It came out yesterday and it's a blast!!!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 3:57pm
damn iv been on the fence about it. it sounds wicked tho, hows escalation?
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 4:43pm
Escalation is really fun.  We were playing it all night last night, took a few games for me to get the strategy of it.  Plenty of action, all 3 pmcs battling it out over each objective, no lack of red dots to shoot.  You will end up dying more than may be acceptable, (good luck having a 2.0 kdr). 

-lets pit our 2 clans together Bain, and cue up to the same game....give us a challenge cause we were dominating every game last night.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 12:13pm
LOL. We got challenged by SK to queue sync in sabo. You know how they talk sh1t. They chickened out after we had waited in lobby for over an hour. So now we don't queue sync anymore. But I'm sure we'll meet up soon. I know what you mean about dominating. I've gotten a sh!tload of those "pop quiz" ribbons.

@ TX, it's a lot of fun but a little crazy. The new maps are really cool.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 9:05am
got this the otha day...still haven't had the time to try it out O.o grrrr i've only heard really good stuff about it...soooo ill b on it as soon as i get some time on my hands :)
I saw my mate play it as his place and its propa massive! Didn't know it was all 3 factions! ... only thing is SPAM - - GRENADES! sooooooooo there's a lot of spawning happening >.<
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 2:09pm
LOL. Yeah lots of grenade spam. You'll want to respec and get your medical and resistance skills maxed out. You won't need any vehicle or repair skills. And the new weapons are sweet also.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 2:19pm
For anyone thinking about buying this, I definitely recommend it. Right now just about everyone is playing it so there is very little waiting in the lobby. You also get +200% XP. Also, the game allows some awesome comeback victories. Last night SVER was just seconds away from winning. Both Valor and Raven hadn't scored. We knocked SVER of the main objective, took it over and held it for the rest of the game. Epic victory for KEQ and Valor.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 9:21am

^^ wow ur clan is pretty big KEQ

makes Chrissie's, TX and mine look TINY >.<
woop! LIK for the win <---- embarrassing
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 10:46am
LOL. We had 309 members at last count. We usually fill a platoon every night.

Are you guys still Raven?
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 12:24pm
^ ^ JEEAZA BAIN!!! wow 309 members O.o that's crazy!!! it's like the old ak-47 clan on UT3.

Yeah were all in Raven cause were still trying to get the sniper medal T_T boring...but i want it! lol

Have u bought the extra slots in MAG for the different factions? If u have...maybe play wiv us sometime on raven?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 1:36pm
No, didn't buy those extra slots. I've come to really hate Raven and SVER so I couldn't play for them now, lol. 
 Post Reply Post Reply