FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Good News

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good News
    Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 9:41pm
Read this online...

Gran Turismo 5 Discs Being Pressed

Kazunori reportedly says game has gone gold.

It looks as though Gran Turismo 5 will be making its much-anticipated debut sometime before the end of this year. 

According to a report by Jalopnik, series creator Kazunori Yamauchi told the website during the SEMA automotive show that game disc are currently in production. 

"The discs are being stamped as we speak," he said. 

The report did not mention any possible release date. If what Kazunori says is true, the likelihood of Gran Turismo 5 coming in 2010 seems high. The game was recently delayed last month for unspecified reasons and was originally due to hit retailers today. 

When asked for comment on the accuracy of the report, a Sony spokesperson told IGN, "We will have more details very soon on the gold master submission as well as launch date."
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 9:52pm
Thumbs Up

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 3:57pm
Here is some more good news. Just read on the PlayStation Blog that the date is locked in: Gran Turismo 5 will go on sale throughout North America on Wednesday, November 24th!!!!

This was posted today!
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 4:13pm
NOVEMBER 24th !!!

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 4:13pm
can't wait . it's killing me 

Uploaded with
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 4:37pm
Sweet. I have a four day weekend. Thursdays football games are sh!t and Favre's going to jail so I'll need something to do.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 5:23pm
=)

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 6:34pm

very good news :)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 4:43am
promises, promises....

'they've' cried wolf over the release date soooo many times now, I don't believe any of the release dates are real, and that no one truly knows when it's coming out. Take the 'official' release date of 4th Nov 2010 for example. If an official date cannot be kept, why believe another rumor?

lol... I remember pre-booking this back in April of 2008 on Amazon, only to read the small print, five minutes later! lol...

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 10:49am
I got an email from sony last night confirming the 24th release so I think this is for real. But I bet we'll have a huge patch waiting for us when we go to play the game.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 11:27am

LESS THAN SIX DAYS.....
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 2:13pm
hahahahaah I love his laugh at the end!!! I love that commercial!
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 7:48pm
Will be picking this up on day one. Finally, a ps3 game to play.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2010 at 10:10am
THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!! SO MUCH TO DO. In addition to the regular GT racing mode and the arcade mode you get NASCAR, Go-Carts, Rally racing, up to 16 player online racing, a race-team management mode and a museum. You get museum items, which are histories of various cars, everyday that you log in. If you're looking for a game that will give you your $60 worth and like cars then this is for you.
Complete-_- View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Complete-_- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2010 at 10:21am
I'm definately gonna buy this mother of all racing games. Played em all.
The 1st GT ('98) came out when i was 14 or so and it was something no other race game that time had ever done. (only competition was nfs hot persuit or test drive) An associate from work got this game 2 days ago but had trouble downloading the GT5 0.1 Patch. Downloading went either slow or disrupted halfway.. its only 133Mb :-/ this patch is needed for the online features and rewardings (Maybe to prevent jailbroken ps3's to hop online, though a jb'ed ps3 is restricted from psn anyway). Maybe a bug or a wifi issue (he said he was going to try a hardlined connection) so who knows..Anyway as i said, it wont stop me from buying this game.
NbK_-CYAN1DE-
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 10:00am
had no problem with the patch. just a tip, they recommend installing alot of the game to your hard drive. it takes about 8gb of space and about 30 minutes. but it does speed up loading times somewhat.
 Post Reply Post Reply