FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ps3's ut3 fails over 360

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ps3's ut3 fails over 360
    Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by TheSeph

LOL tuna the 360 runs alot smoother true but i believe it's because it's slower yous ay it's not me and cupcake both agree its alot slower than ps3
and penguin yes 360 was full of noobs who swore we had aimbots

I did see jasonkills playing other day was lame because there was only 2 people in the game so dead or i would still play both console versions

it's not alot slower. the dodge jump is way more effective on the 360 version so i end up moving faster around the map.

who claimed the ps3 players had aimbots? no one i played with ever said anything like that. you must be talking about the trashiest ****tiest players
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Penguin

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

you people are missing the point because ya'll are ps3 fan boys.. the 360 version has better gameplay.. it's a fact.. i have way more fun on the 360 than the ps3

360 fanboy   (:
just because it was funner to kill more garbage players on 360 doesn't make it better   XD!
 i like how you guys on ps3 always say that but alot of the "great" ps3 players came from 360 if i remember correctly...i dont know why you think there are more garbage players on 360 at least not in the youth of ut3 on there,,,its just the same as ps3 theres the die hard players left and the randoms.  add up who started on 360 came over and is known as top ps3 players.  thats just a retarded statement.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

you people are missing the point because ya'll are ps3 fan boys.. the 360 version has better gameplay.. it's a fact.. i have way more fun on the 360 than the ps3

doesnt this post make you a 360 fan boy then? XD jesus christ

i wish i could give you a few of my IQ points ;)
- Best Coast

Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 8:50pm

Originally posted by TheSeph

LOL tuna the 360 runs alot smoother true but i believe it's because it's slower yous ay it's not me and cupcake both agree its alot slower than ps3
and penguin yes 360 was full of noobs who swore we had aimbots

I did see jasonkills playing other day was lame because there was only 2 people in the game so dead or i would still play both console versions

it's not alot slower. the dodge jump is way more effective on the 360 version so i end up moving faster around the map.

who claimed the ps3 players had aimbots? no one i played with ever said anything like that. you must be talking about the trashiest ****tiest players
lol no tuna he's talking about on 360...um "Diabolus z13" if im not mistaken for one,,, and yes the worst players
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 8:52pm
i do like the game play better on ps3 tuna, bumrush said it best n said the 360 is watered down verision of ut3.  that i agree with to just my opinion.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 8:53pm
i guess he should have been more specific instead of saying the 360 is full of ****ty players
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

i do like the game play better on ps3 tuna, bumrush said it best n said the 360 is watered down verision of ut3.  that i agree with to just my opinion.

i thought the ps3 version was easier.
- Best Coast

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 9:19pm

all i'm saying is that ut3 for the 360 has better GAME PLAY than the ps3 version.
- nice opinion, I like how you act like what you say is fact. Only thing I notice that's better on the 360, is the graphics. 
 i ra ped on both platforms
 - XD
right before my brother bought a ps3 q80face told me that i was going to destroy kids on the ps3 and that's what i did.
  - MikeyBrennan doesn't count  D:
 it's a shame that i never got to duel you after i got used to the gameplay/controller.
  - Wouldn't have made a difference nor would I have cared, I never claimed to be a dueler? I suck at duel. 
i'm not being bias at all, i'm just letting you fan boys know that ya'll are wrong. 
  -again, saying your opinion is fact. how exactly are the people preferring ps3 being fanboys?  >_>; enlighten me
especially colossus, all that kid does is b**** and brag and i 10-0 him on EU duel servers. 
  -BAHAHA duel drokun on eu host   XD
i was way better than 98% of the people on the ps3. 
  - thats not saying much, since I considered most of the people trash anyway. 
the good 360 players that moved to the ps3 ended up being some of the best on the ps3
  - Remy and Rico are beasts, I agree   XD  only 2 people tho   ):  
Tunaisaf4g View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tunaisaf4g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 9:23pm
Wink Dont be mad because you fail miserably on the 360 and you also still suck ass on the ps3....dude just give up and burn both of your systems....and please dont start playing PC arena shooters if you even thought about that......JUST SAYIN!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 9:26pm
lol Spamguin you really care bout ps3 ut3 don't you :) PS3 ctf has been dead since before i got my ps3 so it surely doesn't matter now.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 9:30pm
^^^^ No I don't Syzyshyt, If I did, I'd still be playing it   (:
Tunaisaf4g View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tunaisaf4g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 9:39pm

all i'm saying is that ut3 for the 360 has better GAME PLAY than the ps3 version.
- nice opinion, I like how you act like what you say is fact. Only thing I notice that's better on the 360, is the graphics. 
 - XD
right before my brother bought a ps3 q80face told me that i was going to destroy kids on the ps3 and that's what i did.
 it's a shame that i never got to duel you after i got used to the gameplay/controller.
  - Wouldn't have made a difference nor would I have cared, I never claimed to be a dueler? I suck at duel. 
i'm not being bias at all, i'm just letting you fan boys know that ya'll are wrong. 
  -again, saying your opinion is fact. how exactly are the people preferring ps3 being fanboys?  >_>; enlighten me
especially colossus, all that kid does is b**** and brag and i 10-0 him on EU duel servers. 
the good 360 players that moved to the ps3 ended up being some of the best on the ps3

i have dueled drokun on an EU host and i've beaten him. you can ask him yourself.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 9:40pm
god damn roommate
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 9:42pm

- XD

but you sucked
- Best Coast

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 9:47pm
damnnnn if i suck and I  10-0'd you, I wonder what that makes you   O_O
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 9:54pm
Hardly anybody dueled on PS3 seriously tho, it was mostly random people dueling cuz CTF or VCTF was not going at that time (Like me!!!)
And im not sure i agree with you Tuna about some of the people you claim "suck"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 9:57pm

^^^^ No I don't Syzyshyt, If I did, I'd still be playing it   (:

I didn't think so ps3 ctf play style is sh1t.. some real good ctf players though
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 10:31pm

doesnt this post make you a 360 fan boy then? XD jesus christ

i wish i could give you a few of my IQ points ;)

isnt there a syzygy post you should be replying to?

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 10:33pm
Only a few PS3 UT3 players from the 360 have impressed me. And Tuna and Sysygy aren't on the list.

And for the record, if Penguin really wanted, he's shred you guys.

. . . and Yangin, thank for breaking my Killstreak at 19 in MW2. What's a teammate for? lol.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Only a few PS3 UT3 players from the 360 have impressed me. And Tuna and Sysygy aren't on the list.

. . . and Yangin, thank for breaking my Killstreak at 19 in MW2. What's a teammate for? lol.

i swear to god, you and that corner in afghanistan, it amazes me that people just go through there after not learning the first time, after they got sniped by you.  

Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 10:47pm
wow how did this thread turn into about how penguin is a mouthy little bastard thread?  as i remember penguin drokun started on 360, frag416(smokinpot416) q80, minnow, rico, remy, colossus i could go on all day, you bost and brag but if thats what you wanna do start a new thread.  by the way pinnacle you obviously dont remember that tuna took 3rd in the duel tourny or know how good a dueler he even is to say that penguin would beat him.  better get some facts straight first.  guess that will bring up anouther point i left out about how PS3 UT3 FAIL'S OVER 360..............there were never as many little mouthy bastards and most of all the people were the most respectably cool people ive known.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Really? I totally own you in vctf but i guess that don't count.. I don't play any other mode on ps3 so only vctf matters.. Sit'n in a tank every game is WEAK so you don't do sh1t imo Never seen you do good on foot ever! So that sh1t goes both ways Your tank is easy to take out so your never a factor in vctf period.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 10:50pm

wow how did this thread turn into about how penguin is a mouthy little bastard thread?  as i remember penguin drokun started on 360, frag416(smokinpot416) q80, minnow, rico, remy, colossus i could go on all day, you bost and brag but if thats what you wanna do start a new thread.  by the way pinnacle you obviously dont remember that tuna took 3rd in the duel tourny or know how good a dueler he even is to say that penguin would beat him.  better get some facts straight first.  guess that will bring up anouther point i left out about how PS3 UT3 FAIL'S OVER 360..............there were never as many little mouthy bastards and most of all the people were the most respectably cool people ive known.

This site was based on a PS3 UT3 clan, exactly why did u think this thread would not go off the deep end by bringing up console wars within a 3 year old f***ing game? HONESTLY LOL

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 11:02pm

no it turned into Kupcake is a f**got ass c**t thread nao  (:  LOL????  ok dipshyt, smokinpot is pretty decent, but that's it, everyone else you listed didn't impress me once (I already Said Remy and Rico)  Drokun and Colossus both started on PS3. Keep going??? Lemme hear??? List someone that has impressed me????   I'll boast and brag all I f***ing want.  You're f***ing trash and shouldn't even be allowed an opinion.   BAHAHA  3rd place oh yeah.  got like 2 forfeit wins i think.....and he beat sickboogie and demon  BAHAAHAHA real achievement   XD  I beat Tewna a Day before that tourny so whats your point?  quit bein a whiny c**t and go back to 360   (:  no one cares for your input on which you think is better.  only good players are allowed to talk trash.  :D
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 11:03pm

This site was based on a PS3 UT3 clan, exactly why did u think this thread would not go off the deep end by bringing up console wars within a 3 year old f***ing game? HONESTLY LOL
y dont you go back and read all the posts and see what they all say and then rethink your post right there, i never made a "CONSOLE WAR" thread i just said i think the commun really came through on 360 over ps3, why would i war over console for this game when i like ps3 better...????? i think you guys are just way off topic, i didnt say "why i think ut3 is better on 360" did i???????????
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>