| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Old Banned Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ps3's ut3 fails over 360

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ps3's ut3 fails over 360
    Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 11:03pm
ok guys, this isn't "PS3 ut3 players fails over other PS3 ut3 players" thread. Take it to PM if you have issues with each other
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

wow how did this thread turn into about how penguin is a mouthy little bastard thread?  as i remember penguin drokun started on 360, frag416(smokinpot416) q80, minnow, rico, remy, colossus i could go on all day, you bost and brag but if thats what you wanna do start a new thread.  by the way pinnacle you obviously dont remember that tuna took 3rd in the duel tourny or know how good a dueler he even is to say that penguin would beat him.  better get some facts straight first.  guess that will bring up anouther point i left out about how PS3 UT3 FAIL'S OVER 360..............there were never as many little mouthy bastards and most of all the people were the most respectably cool people ive known.

This site was based on a PS3 UT3 clan, exactly why did u think this thread would not go off the deep end by bringing up console wars within a 3 year old f***ing game? HONESTLY LOL

Yea but Yang there's a difference in saying which console you prefer to play ut3 on and try'n to degrade someones skill level. I don't think Death was try'n to trash ps3 at all.. but everyone who came to 360 from ps3 trashed ps3 ctf.. alls they talked about was spam and camping and teamstacking and thats the truth.. Not that i give a sh1t either way because like i said ctf was already dead when i got a ps3. The few ctf games that i did play it was camp, spam and teamstacking though.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 11:07pm

wow how did this thread turn into about how penguin is a mouthy little bastard thread?  as i remember penguin drokun started on 360, frag416(smokinpot416) q80, minnow, rico, remy, colossus i could go on all day, you bost and brag but if thats what you wanna do start a new thread.  by the way pinnacle you obviously dont remember that tuna took 3rd in the duel tourny or know how good a dueler he even is to say that penguin would beat him.  better get some facts straight first.  guess that will bring up anouther point i left out about how PS3 UT3 FAIL'S OVER 360..............there were never as many little mouthy bastards and most of all the people were the most respectably cool people ive known.

This site was based on a PS3 UT3 clan, exactly why did u think this thread would not go off the deep end by bringing up console wars within a 3 year old f***ing game? HONESTLY LOL
y dont you go back and read all the posts and see what they all say and then rethink your post right there, i never made a "CONSOLE WAR" thread i just said i think the commun really came through on 360 over ps3, why would i war over console for this game when i like ps3 better...????? i think you guys are just way off topic, i didnt say "why i think ut3 is better on 360" did i???????????

when i said the words WITHIN A 3 YEAR OLD GAME did that not register? wow, enjoy your thread, its a great read honestly Clap

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 12:12am
Originally posted by Penguin

damnnnn if i suck and I  10-0'd you, I wonder what that makes you   O_O

haha like when i first got on the ps3.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 12:12am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Only a few PS3 UT3 players from the 360 have impressed me. And Tuna and Sysygy aren't on the list.

And for the record, if Penguin really wanted, he's shred you guys.

. . . and Yangin, thank for breaking my Killstreak at 19 in MW2. What's a teammate for? lol.

i have never played against you. i f***ing hate vehicle modes
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 12:27am

no it turned into Kupcake is a f**got ass c**t thread nao  (:  LOL????  ok dipshyt, smokinpot is pretty decent, but that's it, everyone else you listed didn't impress me once (I already Said Remy and Rico)  Drokun and Colossus both started on PS3. Keep going??? Lemme hear??? List someone that has impressed me????   I'll boast and brag all I f***ing want.  You're f***ing trash and shouldn't even be allowed an opinion.   BAHAHA  3rd place oh yeah.  got like 2 forfeit wins i think.....and he beat sickboogie and demon  BAHAAHAHA real achievement   XD  I beat Tewna a Day before that tourny so whats your point?  quit bein a whiny c**t and go back to 360   (:  no one cares for your input on which you think is better.  only good players are allowed to talk trash.  :D

lmao.. everyone has a bad game and it's so funny to see you cry on the forum. 2 forfeit wins? yeah, shock did forfeit, but i would have spanked that ass. kali forfeited but i wasn't too worried because he even admitted to not knowing the custom maps. if that tourny was just stock maps i would have done way better. smokinpot was a really good player.. that's the cool thing about him, he f***s around most of the time just like me but when he plays serious he does really well.

penguin, i really don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. i have never REALLY dueled you on the ps3. yeah, you beat me the day before the tourny, who cares. if you go by that one time then you're a f***ing moron
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 12:44am

y dont you go back and read all the posts and see what they all say and then rethink your post right there, i never made a "CONSOLE WAR" thread i just said i think the commun really came through on 360 over ps3, why would i war over console for this game when i like ps3 better...????? i think you guys are just way off topic, i didnt say "why i think ut3 is better on 360" did i???????????

i guess my comment made the ps3 players (penguin, pinnacle-who i have never played) angry lol... i was just speaking the truth.. yeah, the ps3 version is better since the dedicated servers, maps, the ability to see your ping, stuff like that.. but the actual gameplay on the 360 is better. i'm not the only one who thinks this, so you f***ers back off. phantaci, paw, and remy all said they like the 360 version better.
the hitscan is way easier to use on the ps3.. has anyone not noticed how easy it is to hit a moving combo? that **** is ridiculous.. at least on the 360 you have to actually shoot it.
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 12:52am
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Hardly anybody dueled on PS3 seriously tho, it was mostly random people dueling cuz CTF or VCTF was not going at that time (Like me!!!)
And im not sure i agree with you Tuna about some of the people you claim "suck"

if you are referring to what i said about penguin, i was only repeating what he said about himself. he was trying to say he was a lot better than me at duel yet he claimed he sucked.

i don't agree with you saying "hardly anyone dueled on the ps3 seriously though" because i have dueled a lot of good players on the ps3 seriously.
- Best Coast

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 12:57am
then ya'll must have lotsa bad games?  who is crying???  and whos angry?? LOOOOL  im laughing   XD   That's what I do.... because this is funny   o_o  LOL if you think im serious, Like you and cake   XD   oh and i forgot about you not playing on an eu host for drokun   O:  yeah smokinpot was decent did I not just say that?   and I f*** around most of the time too!  :o  
I know plenty, and I know that i don't care what the outcome of the duel would be???  IDGAF I just said I'm not a dueler. If you go by your best mode, then what about mine? CTF?  XD  not even a competition  ):
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 1:01am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

if you are referring to what i said about penguin, i was only repeating what he said about himself. he was trying to say he was a lot better than me at duel yet he claimed he sucked.

even while sucking im still better than other people   XDDDD  I said I've beaten you. and Funny how you automatically think of duel when I say I'm better   >__>;  ut3  =/=  duel

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 2:05am

even while sucking im still better than other people   XDDDD  I said I've beaten you. and Funny how you automatically think of duel when I say I'm better   >__>;  ut3  =/=  duel 

Even while sucking? couldn't let that 1 go
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 3:16am

then ya'll must have lotsa bad games?  who is crying???  and whos angry?? LOOOOL  im laughing   XD   That's what I do.... because this is funny   o_o  LOL if you think im serious, Like you and cake   XD   oh and i forgot about you not playing on an eu host for drokun   O:  yeah smokinpot was decent did I not just say that?   and I f*** around most of the time too!  :o  
I know plenty, and I know that i don't care what the outcome of the duel would be???  IDGAF I just said I'm not a dueler. If you go by your best mode, then what about mine? CTF?  XD  not even a competition  ):

lmao read over your posts. you were totally serious and it's funny. my roommate and i kept laughing at you and he barely even plays video games.  i like how you are trying to turn this around on me when i never even mentioned ctf. you specifically mentioned duel in your post that i replied to. smokinpot is better than decent but you are too arrogant to admit it. you're just another over hyped player that gets butt hurt when someone disagrees with them. you never really impressed me in ctf, not like bumrush or phantaci. you were pretty predictable.. that's why they called you qM-lite. you are good until someone catches on to what you are doing. you're a better flag runner then me but when it comes to killing, no competition :,(

i've played drokun several times on eu hosts.. i'm central time zone, not eastern time so i got to play drokun on an eastern sever. if i was eastern i would have played him once on the NY host and once on the eu host. if you don't believe me, look up what time zone Birmingham, Alabama is in. not to mention that my connection was complete **** too.
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 3:18am

that's because duel takes the most skill. other modes are team based but we're talking about individual skill
- Best Coast

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 9:58am

lmao read over your posts. you were totally serious and it's funny. my roommate and i kept laughing at you and he barely even plays video games.  i like how you are trying to turn this around on me when i never even mentioned ctf. you specifically mentioned duel in your post that i replied to. smokinpot is better than decent but you are too arrogant to admit it. you're just another over hyped player that gets butt hurt when someone disagrees with them. you never really impressed me in ctf, not like bumrush or phantaci. you were pretty predictable.. that's why they called you qM-lite. you are good until someone catches on to what you are doing. you're a better flag runner then me but when it comes to killing, no competition :,(

i've played drokun several times on eu hosts.. i'm central time zone, not eastern time so i got to play drokun on an eastern sever. if i was eastern i would have played him once on the NY host and once on the eu host. if you don't believe me, look up what time zone Birmingham, Alabama is in. not to mention that my connection was complete **** too.

LOL, Tewna, You must not know me   >__>;  I'm like the most unserious person on this game  Shockedhave you never heard me in-game?  I like scream and yell and laugh the whole time fool   XD   bullshyt, you go re read, you said  " it's a shame that i never got to duel you after i got used to the gameplay/controller." That was the first reference to duel and it was by you  (:  Well decent in my book is probably more than decent in yours   O_O  I remember before pot came to ps3, I would tell people that Frag416, JasonKills, and JKD were all cool/decent ppl from 360 when I played  >_>;  I'm definitely not arrogant, I've played pretty much every person to play UT3 PS3 in the last 3 years so I'm allowed an input  :D   umm nope, not butthurt  O:   BAHAHAH I never did????  What about that pm you sent me kissing my ass???  something like  "Ohhh that was the fastest flag run ive ever seen on reflection! good shyt!" when I was on my sTFu acct.... and what about your posts in that CTF player thread?   

not ONCE has VGP ever gave me trouble in ctf.. ask him if you don't believe me lol
bum is definitely a top ps3 ctf player but to be honest i think penguin is better.

hmmm???  LOL  and I never claimed to be better than anyone in qM, I've always said they were better   o_o;;;  bullshyttttt your killing in ctf is terribad, you and your stand still combos  XD I'm sorry that the only people that think you're good are your friends  ;.;     well i really dont care about that hosting shyt, there was a map or something and if you were in a certain area, it was a certain host i think.  Just stop TEEEWWNNNAAA   XDDD   

and@Dueling, well if you beat me in duel, does that make you better than me?  nope  O:  you sound like a f**got from mw2   "1V1 LETS GO"   XDDD
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 11:10am
lmao i forgot about this until a few min ago. it's all **** talk. yeah, you are a fast flag runner but you do the same routes everytime. everyone does stand still combos and i hit moving combos all the time. it's all good, calm down
- Best Coast

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 11:18am
i am calm  XD
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 12:32pm
suuuuure
- Best Coast

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 12:55pm
i am sure   (:
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 1:27pm
why is it that when some people want to prove they are better than someone they refer to duelling?... it is the hardest mode to get good at.. but it dosent require the most killing skill out of all modes... duel is more about strategy and map control that killing skill... sure killing skill obviosuly comes into it but i would say duel is 55% strategy and 45% killing skill.... there are people who i cant beat in duel but when they play me in lets say dm or vctf/warfare... i outkill then anyway. and not in vehicles cos i dont use them in vctf... not that im trashing duel becuase i duel alot of the time and its one of my best modes... but whether someone is beter than someone else shouldnt rely entierly on duel.... anyway.. ive only played you probably once tuna so i dont really have an opinion on who is better.. however i can assure u penguin is being far from serious here... lol
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 3:26pm
strategy is involved in killing.... that's what makes someone a good killer in ut3
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 3:27pm
lol it's funny how someone can hide how serious they are with XD
- Best Coast

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 3:33pm

you sound like a f**got from mw2   "1V1 LETS GO"   XDDD
Stop talking about Ram_Slayer!!!  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 3:35pm

lol it's funny how you think i'm serious
just shut up you lost   XD
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 3:46pm
@Tunafisk: CHILL.
@Ether: Ur N00B. I hate you.
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 4:29pm

lol it's funny how you think i'm serious
just shut up you lost   XD
wow thats funny cause ive beatn tuna, minnow, q80, demonise, veritas, carlang, kenpanchi in duel at least a few times or so, and on that note do you think big sh1t about yourself cause you beat tuna a time or 2?  dude you really are just a f** and thats about it, i could care less about how good you are or think you are.  ive allways been bout respect and would rather play with people who are cool and not some little mouthy f**s.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>