| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

hey hey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hey hey
    Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 3:01am
Just dropping by to introduce myself and say whattup to the community. Some of the players here are insanely good and I respect the hell out of some you guys.

You've seen me online as flakdragon or avril lavigne but it's about time I make up yet another stupid name soon. I only do vctf and warfare. Been playing for 6-7 months now and on a mission to get as good as I can cuz I love this game.

Been having GGs with all of you and many more to come

PEACE

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 3:17am
welcome! happy gaming =]
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 3:35am
dude where do u live?! u always hv mad lag!!! btw welcome! :D
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 8:43am
Originally posted by TX2k7

I think tx loves u ....this is not the first time he has idoled you .....saying that u have such high ping but play very well. I'm jealous UnhappyLOL
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 11:39am
welcome! 
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 11:42am
oh yea , how rude of me ...welcome !!Smile
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
ubernoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 11:46am
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
ubernoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 11:49am

yo tx how's it going

I been playing out of south-east asia in addition to having a bad connection to begin with so yeah man it sucks, I get hella lag. It takes like a whole full second for me to mount the hoverboard after I pushed the button, and that's on a fast day. I do what I can tho.

Just got back to EU for a while so hopefully the connection here will improve my game. Trying to cop a used PS3 here in the next few days...

ubernoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 11:56am
Originally posted by ournemesis

I think tx loves u ....this is not the first time he has idoled you .....saying that u have such high ping but play very well. I'm jealous UnhappyLOL

Ha if that's the case I'll take that as a huge compliment cuz I'm a big fan of TX. He's definitely one of the best flag runners out there and a real classy player.

You're a great player too cannon nemesis. And your mic commentary is really useful in games.

Not sure if I've encountered you other guys online yet.. I'm out of the loop in regards to who's who on alt accounts tho. Either way thanks for the welcome.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 1:01pm
You're a pretty good player for sure, welcome to the community mate. :)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 1:20pm
So this is the guy with the really bad ping that plays vCTF???   I'm pretty sure you have beat me before under your flakdragon account... anyway gg.
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 1:59pm
Hey Uber! Welcome to the site!

I saw you in Warfare a couple days ago, we were having a fun time with your name, Avril Lavigne..in a good way, haha perfect name to use in vehicle modes. I think I saw you tried shooting people with an Avril too, haha cute.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 3:34pm

U got good team skillz, welcome bro.

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 5:38pm
hey welcome to the community xD ive played with u quite a few times... i dont use my ThAtSmAtT account anymore.. not for a long time actually.. so you will probably know me as XxGeNesiSVIIxX :)
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 6:41pm
Welcome !
YOu are a great guys, you give me alot of chance to do headhunter in public. i'm grateful for that. jk

Hope you'll good integrate yourself in our community :)

I'm curious. Where do you leave ? When you say south east asia you means ?
Laos, Vietnam, Philipines etc ... ?
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 6:48pm
Welcome!, good luck with UT3, if you ever play MW 2 or Gran Turismo my psn is YiNGYaNGiN, Ut3 is pretty boring nowadays but im sure once everyone gives into custom maps the comunity wont completely fall apart, if your getting into warfare look to GOW for some custom maps

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 7:02pm
you're lag..

major props....i really do respect your ability to play like that.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by ubernoob

Just dropping by to introduce myself and say whattup to the community. Some of the players here are insanely good and I respect the hell out of some you guys.

You've seen me online as flakdragon or avril lavigne but it's about time I make up yet another stupid name soon. I only do vctf and warfare. Been playing for 6-7 months now and on a mission to get as good as I can cuz I love this game.

Been having GGs with all of you and many more to come

PEACE

woah dude i always knew u had to live insanely far...
kudos to you
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 11:36pm
i know its been said alot but... man your ping is  off the charts all the time. Congrats on what you can do with it. i know u've brang me to a stop a few times lol.... ether no jokes

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 2:30am
And that ping of yours isn't only a bad thing:

You may take the flag, push a button to get on your hoverboard, go to the kitchen and make a pot of coffee. Then you just come back and meanwhile you are already on your hoverboard! Now you can smoothly do "Khantusion/Coolworx", which means that you just hoverboard to home base with the flag. BUT: you are drinking coffee while doing it - how cool is that!Clap

Well that was a jk, warm welcome and enjoy the gg'sWink
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2010 at 2:35am
welcome bro! u kill me alot....but everybody does!

grettings f.u.k. zake
ubernoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 8:08am
wooo so many amazing players post here.. I've gotten served pretty badly by most of you. Much respect.

JPINATOR: haa I remember that a couple days ago. Terrible game for my team oh well

Dragov: haha you can snipe me all you want as long as you stay out of the damn darkwalker! dragov in the darkwalker is the worst thing ever Angry ... PS: I been living here the last couple years

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 8:33am
Hehe, dude you haven't seen the best of darkwalker players yet I think if you already think Dragov is amazing (don't get me wrong he's very good), try and go against Envy, or my clan mate GrX_-aNgeL- AKA fakkelbrigade, he's our darkwalker hero. If you see him on the other team, you BETTER get the walker. Cause if you don't, it's game over. ;)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ubernoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 9:28am
Oh yeah I know, luckycharm is sick in the darkwalker and an incredibly skilled player in general.. He's definitely in my top-5 for vctf players.

He was cool enough to teach me some tricks when I was only like 2-3 months deep in the game and still a total noob. I've come a long way since then and now do all those IH jumps etc that he showed me earlier this year. Would love to show him sometime to make my teacher proud. Tried to friend req him last month but I don't think he knows who I am cuz I'm not using the same acct from that time.

Nothing but respect for you too dagon. I don't know who else is in your clan but with you and angel on the same team I'm sure you guys kick tons of ass
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2010 at 9:31am
Welcome to the site Flakdragon. Good to see you made it here. We all wondered who you were with that ping. You're a good player. You're always bouncing about on vctf.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>