1 [7.14%]
2 [14.29%]
1 [7.14%]
2 [14.29%]

Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vs
    Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

those who know me in game and outside this site definately knows how i truely am a joke

GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 8:42pm
love how a bunch of c***sucker come to this thread to try and insult me but when they play me in game they f***in slob my knob...pathetic ass f**gots
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 8:58pm
wow its been months since ive really looked around the siteand as usual crow is starting **** and not just letting sumthing go like the little c***y queer he is... tisk tisk
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 9:01pm

love how a bunch of c***sucker come to this thread to try and insult me but when they play me in game they f***in slob my knob...pathetic ass f**gots

lol ppl wouldn't try to insult u if u would let a thread go every now and then. instead u HAVE to put ur 2 cents in to c who u can piss off next.
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 9:15pm
hey kids its popcorn time again yeah!!
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 9:21pm
lol popcorn!! sweet
theVIRUSofLIFE69
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 9:32pm
im serious, back on topic or it gets the lockdown. if u guys have problems with each other take it to the PMs. i wont say it again
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 9:34pm
yo tx man you ain't got the balls to lock this down.you know what tx i dare you i double dog dare you. and i know you won't do it just like you won't give me my 2nd ps3 Angry
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 9:34pm
*salutes* "Yes sir" lol
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 9:34pm
I love you crow!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 9:36pm
lol zellot i have a second ps3 ill sell ya
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 9:38pm
no thanks that fool owes me that. hey tx man don't make a bet you can't settle bro
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 9:40pm
ha alright man
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 9:45pm
tx just sent me this in a PM, man i'm from Texas there 4 things you don't mess with my woman, my money, Texas, and my god damn patience. i got no time to play no games tx Angry send the ps3 bro
http://cdn1.techbargains.com/icache/2010/06/17/12768250967963.jpeg
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 10:19pm
oh and you also don't mess with my truck
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

wow its been months since ive really looked around the siteand as usual crow is starting **** and not just letting sumthing go like the little c***y queer he is... tisk tisk
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL 

@Zellot and TX with the ps3 LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

U guys are great!

@da penguin it was two qustions. the Vs part was to get ppl to look and grab there attention. plus i would like to know who would win between the games. it would be sweet to make a game that has those games going at it.

ok before the Nooby TX deletes this...BACK ON TOPIC!

i need more opinions!
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 10:49pm
Get the Price is Right, that's my opinion.. that's a hard game. Haven't won a showcase yet! I did get to play Plinko though, landed 1 chip on the 10,000 woop woop!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 10:56pm

feht man just decide on your own or i'm going to start a fight with crow so i can shut this muther f***er down or with TX Angry

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 11:13pm
I nominate Crow for a Mod on this Site.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 11:21pm
LOL and the peanut gallery is here!!!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

LOL and the peanut gallery is here!!!

Along with my 7th grade scientist teacher that use too say that $h!t!
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

yeah seriously..btw i love how rto punisher comes in here tryin to trash talk me when he went all f***in emo when i called him out for doing that...wait..****.. i cant believe im gunna say this on this internet dating site..f***..i mean this gaming forum..he went off being a little b**** when i called him out on dating people on the internet then pretty much going psycho when she dumped him..he leaves for months as he says..comes back..and is still a little b****.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 11:52pm

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

yeah seriously..btw i love how rto punisher comes in here tryin to trash talk me when he went all f***in emo when i called him out for doing that...wait..****.. i cant believe im gunna say this on this internet dating site..f***..i mean this gaming forum..he went off being a little b**** when i called him out on dating people on the internet then pretty much going psycho when she dumped him..he leaves for months as he says..comes back..and is still a little b****.

Almost as funny as when you were the medic in the R2 cOOp! LoL
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 12:27am
moved topic, Crow was starting it up again. Sorry TX.. I know you were wanting to move this one haha
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 3:40am
dammit i missed it x_x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12