2 [14.29%]
1 [7.14%]
2 [14.29%]

Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vs
    Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 11:39pm
ok lets get started....

UT3 Vs Halo

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 1:20am
ok dude honestly..this is f***ing stupid..why are you bringing up something that has been brought up atleast 5 times before...the only difference is your wording things differently..
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 1:51am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

ok dude honestly..this is f***ing stupid..why are you bringing up something that has been brought up atleast 5 times before...the only difference is your wording things differently..

LOL ITS CROW!

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 6:02am

ok dude honestly..this is f***ing stupid..why are you b1tchin' about something that has been brought up atleast 5 times before...the only difference is your b1tchin' about things differently..
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 8:03am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

ok dude honestly..this is f***ing stupid..why are you b1tchin' about something that has been brought up atleast 5 times before...the only difference is your b1tchin' about things differently..
this^^^ hahah (except hes not b****ing .. just remaking a thread that has been posted..a million times now..yes we've all see the machinimas they are beyond old..)
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 5:08pm
another iAMg know it all...

ok crow you want some attention?

i made this ca im thinking about getting a 360 so i can buy gears of war if its better than ut3. plus im trying to buy the others listed above^^^ if a lot of ppl say its not better than ut3 then im not going to buy it. stop trying to talk trash and learn to ignore things if you dont like it. for an example, ive been seeing you post nothing but trash talking about this and that to other ppl, do i ignore it? yes i do. even tho you are wrong in a lot of things but i continue to ignore it. you need to get a life and stop trying to be a know it all lil female and grow some balls.

im not going to mess this thread by trying to give lil crow his attention he wants(going 2 to 3 pages wasting my time -_-) so plz everyone give me your opinion about why or why not this games are better or y or y not you think i should buy themSmile
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 5:11pm
and btw lil crow i didnt see all those other debates on this games and plus we need a update since all this new games are coming out.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 6:40pm
gay double post not worth responding to your second post...if your post is true learn to make a thread about opinions on which game is better not use a machinima and say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it..for the most part i do ignore **** on this site because about 98% of you people post the same bull**** over and over and say the most worthless absurd foolish moronic things bringing inside jokes to a gaming forum like its f***ing cute. you tell me to grow up yet look at your location by your name "@ur mom's house"...enough said.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 6:55pm

gay double post not worth responding to your second post...if your post is true learn to make a thread about opinions on which game is better not use a machinima and say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it..for the most part i do ignore **** on this site because about 98% of you people post the same bull**** over and over and say the most worthless absurd foolish moronic things bringing inside jokes to a gaming forum like its f***ing cute. you tell me to grow up yet look at your location by your name "@ur mom's house"...enough said.
ok realy its a joke? what you said was going to far lil crow. i know you cant be that ignorant can you? if you are you need to learn some ppl skills or get off this website. i dont take this site serious like you do, i mess around with friends, make jokes, and etc. the key words are "mess around with friends" if you didnt know oh great iAMg know it all. you realy think you know everyone huh? plz man if your going to make ignorant comments like that trying to start something plz dont post. like i said im just trying to figure out on getting this games nothing more, as in i dont feel like hearing trash talk from ppl like you. you dont know me and i dont know you so just drop it lil crow and get back on topicSmile...i hope you voted...every vote countsTongue
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 7:46pm
lmao im sorry you tell me to stop acting like a know it all female and tell me to grow some balls after trash talkin me..and you expect me not to retaliate which a few little words..i am not going to far im speaking the truth..and for you telling me i have no people skills truely shows you know nothing about me and forgot the few times we have played ut3 with each other..if you were to see me in person im by far one of the friendliest people you know..no problem meeting new people..but at the same time..im no b**** or coward i dont have a problem pointing out how often people repeat themselves and bring up things in the past..like i said..if your SECOND post the one tryin to insult me is true then the point of the second post should have been made in your first post so someone would actually understand your opinion..you want my honest opinion on what game to choose if you were to buy a new one..ill go other but obviously your tryin to bull**** me ..if not..ut3 wouldnt of been on that poll..
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 8:27pm
Love Halo. It actually has a great campaign in every game that I love playing. Ut3, no campaign worth playing. Have been playing reach on legendary since it came out. Have been playing Reach online alot lately and actually enjoying it. Only loved Ut3 because of all the people I met, I was never any good at it, just logged on to see everyone, including Crow. Had a great time playing MAG with you Crow, I was a Pro medic in that game. Forgot about this site for months, even forgot the name for a few days to log back on. Great to see Crow still keeping people in line on this site. See you guys.
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 9:53pm
wow ur all dumb as hell
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 11:24pm
lol aww Ram you feeling let out ca you dont have your ps3? lol jk man. 

@crow same with me. im cool and all but i wont be no push over. you need to look when i made this acc...yea not very long...i dont read every thread that pops up either. just chill out, idc if this is the 30th time this thread came up, you can say w/e you want but if you disrespect me im going to come at you. i still cant get a pic in my mind that you are a nice guy. lol when i came to ut3 everyone said you are the biggest trash talker in ut3.(i still didnt disrespect you tho)

btw lil crow what other online games do you think is better than ut3?
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 11:28pm
no im just tired of the same ol' retards squawkin away at each other for the dumbest reasons
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 11:33pm

oh well he started! lol

but i see what you mean man, i try not to keep it going for pages by talking trash to lil crow...hey im being nice! im not even realy talking trash...i can bring out some fat jokes if you wantWinkBig smile
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by aceoblivion

Only loved Ut3 because of all the people I met, I was never any good at it,

I'm calling bull**** on this one. You are known as one of the best warfare players. You were unanimously picked for the warfare all-star match.
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

oh well he started! lol

but i see what you mean man, i try not to keep it going for pages by talking trash to lil crow...hey im being nice! im not even realy talking trash...i can bring out some fat jokes if you wantWinkBig smile

shut up
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 3:02am
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

wow ur all dumb as hell

lol RaMSPaM sup noob
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 8:11am

@crow same with me. im cool and all but i wont be no push over. you need to look when i made this acc...yea not very long...i dont read every thread that pops up either. just chill out, idc if this is the 30th time this thread came up, you can say w/e you want but if you disrespect me im going to come at you. i still cant get a pic in my mind that you are a nice guy. lol when i came to ut3 everyone said you are the biggest trash talker in ut3.(i still didnt disrespect you tho)

its cause im a prick to people i consider idiots...(which to me are those who repeat themselves, bring up old topics for nothing, post whores, people who dont realize this is a gaming forum etc etc) yeah im definately a d*** most of the time when im on this forum but im definately not the biggest trash talker on this site. those who know me in game and outside this site definately knows how i truely am i joke around a lot and constantly crack jokes..especially about the owner of this precious little forum that you all love
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 2:27pm

its cause im a prick to people i consider idiots...(which to me are those who repeat themselves, bring up old topics for nothing, post whores, people who dont realize this is a gaming forum etc etc) yeah im definately a d*** most of the time when im on this forum but im definately not the biggest trash talker on this site. those who know me in game and outside this site definately knows how i truely am i joke around a lot and constantly crack jokes..especially about the owner of this precious little forum that you all love
No one gives a sh1t about how you "really" are, how you are in game and whatever. Why ? Cause you're still a d1ck right here, not for the first time and definately without any good reason. So please, PLEASE, find something better to do.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

No one gives a sh1t about how you "really" are, how you are in game and whatever. Why ? Cause you're still a d1ck right here, not for the first time and definately without any good reason. So please, PLEASE, find something better to do.
yea i agree with this post^^^
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

shut up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 6:13pm
alright guys lets get back to the topic at hand, helpn the NoobTalatee find a new game to get owned in!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 6:17pm
to tell the truth if there was ever a mash-up ut3 would win just because they have the redeemur and the leviathan
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 6:20pm
the thing said "who would win?" not "which game is better?"   >_>;  how is asking who would win gonna help you decide on which game to buy?  :/  or whether or not to buy it at all
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>