FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Whos ready???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whos ready???
    Posted: 18 Nov 2010 at 11:17pm
Whos ready for biggest PS3 release of all time??? So basically i just wanted to post and let everyone know who ever gets this if u want to add me on PSN please do so. This game is gonna be sweet. Im a diehard GT fan and been waiting 4yrs for this damn game. Anyways if anyone wants to add me its the name above, hope to see you on the track.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 2:50am
*raises hand*

This game is the reason i bought a PS3 when it first came out, even tho i woulda ended up with one anyways the wait has sucked.... but finally... its time to get our race on.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 2:56pm
I was ready, 'till I ran out of monies. Ya'll can start a 'GT5 for Lunchy' fund.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 3:06pm
^i already own you, Seph! All too easy!! Better off staying with Mario Bros. Race kart.

Incremental, youve own my ass in DM, now its time i show you how to race!

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I was ready, 'till I ran out of monies. Ya'll can start a 'GT5 for Lunchy' fund.
Dont worry, by the time I'm done with those two guys above you, they'll be shipping their copies of GT5 to you.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 3:17pm
LOL talk all you want papa.... when i lap you you'll be crying and then i'll buy lunchy a copy just so he can smoke you too

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 3:26pm
aren't you the same guy who said that you'll beat my time in nfs...?
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 3:29pm
i woulda if i would have played it for more then an hour ;) just decided to reveal my real talent on GT5.... be afraid papa, be very afraid. i can damn near drive Leguna Seca with my eyes closed

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 3:38pm
excuses, excuses! 

INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 4:15pm
lmao how entertaining haha. Papa, im the most die hard GT fan of all time, i sleep, eat and breathe racing games, ima keep my ownage coming, lol.  So you might be lapping Seph but u aint lapping me, haha. No for real guys add me on PSN, this is my new bread and butter and Ill be on GT5 for a very very long time, im ready to go in my lounge, invite my friends, chat and post races and have a blast. Me and Wopr have been playing prologue crazy for the last few weeks getting our game top tier before GT5s release. So add me papa and seph to. 

Lunchy, man if i had a extra one or some Lunchy funds id hook u up, the more the merrier. I want 16 player races every game, there will be no spam in this 16 player game. Anyways see you guys on the track, in my mirror that is, lol...
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 5:08pm
I've been ready!!!!!!!!!
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 5:43pm
incremental, whats your address? im gonna buy you a shirt that says, "Papa is my papi!" 

ill add you when i log on.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 6:11pm
inc you wont need a rear view mirror, since everyone will be in front of you :) i'll add ya.... gettin pumped now hearing all the trash talk lol

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2010 at 8:16am
Thanks anyway papp!  It took me a few minutes to realize what you meant by 'lappin'!!  LOL at no spam......bullsh1t, I'll be spammin', when I start losing, I'll just start driving backwards and playing kamikaze chicken...
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 10:12am
LESS THAN 24 HOURS
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 11:07am
looks like I'll be trading in my black ops and mw2 for this!
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

I'd trade them in for a kick in the balls!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 3:05pm
I heard that Ether is trading tricks for the game down at the Pink Flamingo.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by BAIN

I heard that Ether is trading tricks for the game down at the Pink Flamingo.

Giants sized STD's for GT5? eew

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 1:56am
Originally posted by Ppareja76

Thats the best thang ive ever heard anyone say. I love the trash talking, i cant wait until me and Wopr take you guys down like a bunch of ragdolls. LMAO, the tiime has come its finally here but i gotta work tom so wont be on until tomorrow nite. See you guys then.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 10:14am
This is a car racing game, not a tractor pull. You midwest farmboys are in for a rough ride.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 10:52am
[/QUOTE]

Thats the best thang ive ever heard anyone say. I love the trash talking, i cant wait until me and Wopr take you guys down like a bunch of ragdolls. LMAO, the tiime has come its finally here but i gotta work tom so wont be on until tomorrow nite. See you guys then.
[/QUOTE]im leaving in 15 minutes to go get it (gamestop opens @ 10). Wopr is going to ban me from this site after I'm done with him. Inc, you are first on my list!
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 4:00pm
Got it! Haven't raced yet, been getting my licenses. 10 courses to complete a license class. 
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2010 at 6:13pm
So whats everyone thank so far? I love it, played for countless hours lastnight and gonna continue the weekend out with it. I hope none of you drool over my stats when u start looking at therm.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 10:02am
i've already got my $60 worth.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>