Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Assassins Creed III
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DLC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DLC
    Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 6:21pm
So they already released a single player dlc that included a new sequence that was free. Now on Dec. 14 they plan on releasing a multiplayer dlc that will include a new map and a new game mode, and guess what? Yep, that'll be free aswell. They said this is their way of saying thanks to the fans for a great launch and first weekend.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 11:21am
DLC is out. Don't forget to get it. It's free.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 3:41pm
ok i just watch this at the bottom and man the only thing they gave was advance alliance big f***ing woop on the new game mode. the things i do like is the new map looks good when i get home i'm downloading this baby and they fix some other problems like glitches

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 4:32pm
I didn't watch the video cause my comp at work doesn't have sound, but i figured there wouldn't be much dif in this game mode cause the game did just come out. Its to early to release a whole new game mode already. I'm pretty sure this game mode is only taking the place of whats there now. Its just "Advanced". I'll be pissed tho come a couple months from now if the don't release a New game mode. Not one that makes a mode already there dif, but a completely dif mode. New maps are always a plus tho.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 5:31pm
i wish they would come out with a game mode like kill this guy and take like his money here before someone else kills you. or a game type  like last man standing where you start knocking off players left and right untill your the "last man standing". lol
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 5:57pm
Yea some game modes would just be crazy hard to do. Could you imagine a 4v4 CTF mode. You would have to have so much planning and communication between the team. Cause if not as soon as the flag carrier got any kind of distance your almost f***ed. you'll basically have one close shot and then one ranged shot. After that hes prob going to score. Unless they did it were instead of scoring the flag. The system was you or your team gained points as long as you held the flag. Then if both teams had the flag no points would happen til one flag was returned. It would def take skill to play that. Since you basically have to close range for everything. Only prob is, since there has to be so much team work. You couldn't really jump in a game with random people. I'm sure you could once in awhile but not often, and you'd def need a mic. If not everyone would just run around and that would suck. Alright after writing this now, this game mode sounds kinda sweet. At least the way im seeing it in my head anyway. I better not get my hopes up tho.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 6:10pm
if they get rid of that f***ing hidden gun a ctf mode would be great and hard to play cause you'll have to have people posted on the roofs and in the crowd to head off the flag carrier. you know what i take that back maybe the hidden gun is needed.lol
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 2:54pm
New DLC this month and it adds a completely new multiplayer mode, and its free again. Which it should be till they get their **** together. Heres what we get.

The Animus Project Update 2.0 includes a brand-new game mode and brand new map for Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer. The Pienza Map provides the perfect free-running playground where predators and targets can blend and disappear with open areas surrounded by narrow alleys. In the new Chest Capture Multiplayer Mode two teams comprised of three players each partner with fellow Templars to either defend or capture Chests. Also included is the new Templar Score feature to reward diligent work by Abstergo recruits.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2011 at 3:11pm
sweet
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 10:39am
The Animus Project 2.0came out yesterday. With this new DLC we got a new map, a new game mode, and some kind of pyramid ranking system.

I'll start with the map. I think i played the map about 3 or 4 times now and there not really that much to say.... Its a new map and new maps are always good.

As for this ranking thing. I looked at it briefly. Its a break down of your recent activity not your totals. I think it is your weekly ranking in a pyramid scale of everyone. So if you suck and don't play much you'll be in the bottom tier. If your pretty good and play a lot then you may be in the top tier, which is the Grand Master title. They also have this broken down further. There is four dif rankings of yourself: Free for all, Co-op, Team, and  Overall. So why does all this matter? I have no idea. I guess they got bored. Maybe the only useful part of this is, you are given a symbol for whatever level of the tier in the pyramid you are. So if your the lowest level you may be given just a blue octagon and if your the top level your given something else. When these are useful is when your put into a match in front of your name it will show your symbol for your ranking in that mode. So does this really matter? No, but you may be able to make a game plan based on peoples ranking. Even tho thats prob not the best idea cause it could just mean they haven't played in a couple weeks. Doesn't mean their not good. Ok i'm not really sure why i just wasted all that time to explain a pointless ranking system that must people i lost back at my second sentence. O well now.

Now i won't judge the new mode to hard yet cause i only played it once so far, but i was not really happy with it. Why you ask? Good i'll tell you. So whats the one thing people hate the most about this game..... When people just run around the whole game. Well guess what this mode does.... Yep, just makes people run around the whole game. You just run from spot to spot to spot. If your favorite mode is Manhunt i don't think you'll like this one cause its somewhat like Manhunt with less stealth and more running. If you like wanted the most then this one might be for you. Its def a change of pace but if you like to be stealthy and stalk and get points that way (the way assassins are suppose to) you won't like this. Cause if you try to play that way you'll just be to slow. Like i said tho i don't want to completely judge off of one time playing cause i wouldn't judge an entire game only after an hour. I'll give it a couple more goes the next time i play but as of right now, Chest hunt was a miss for me.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 11:11am
yeah it does annoy me that people run around when they are supposed to be stealthy.. it ruins it for the people that are playing like an assassin should... however i wouldnt mind a mode that you're supposed to run around in so that when people do, it wont ruin the game.. i wouldnt mind the change of pace.... however manhunt will always be my favorite mode xD
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 11:22am
Id like to hear what some other people think of it after giving it a couple tries. 
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 11:29am
lol i havent tried it yet.. since im in the UK.. my psn store hasnt updated :/ lol
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:37pm
Alright i've played Chest Capture a couple more times with some dif people and i'll say i have somewhat changed my opinion on it. I say somewhat cause if you don't have a team that you can communicate with it sucks. Its still more of a run around mode but since its ok in this mode it makes it a bit less irritating. So all in all its a good alternative to Manhunt if you get tired of playing that all the time.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 4:39pm
why spend money on DLC when you can get KZ3 for $60 on 2/22/11?
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2011 at 5:22pm
the dlc is free lol and STOP WITH THE KILLZONE talk lol.. we get it! 2/22/11!!!! lol xD
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 12:01pm
New DLC for story mode and multiplayer. coming march 8th.

Story Mode
8 missions
2 locations
2 gameplay features
10 achievements

Multiplayer
2 game modes
1 map
4 characters
and more....

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2011 at 9:29pm
got the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC...thoroughly enjoyed the new Singleplayer story in it....the new MP modes are difficult but very fun, definitely a challenge.

and milly....ur sig sucks! :P well the left half anyway haha
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 5:41pm
hater says what.....
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2011 at 7:58pm
haha that the 6th Trophy in our collection looks so much better :P
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 10:46am
alright +1 for tx, but you better use that as much as you can. i'm hoping to match that 6th one in the near future.
 Post Reply Post Reply