Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General > Gran Tourismo 5
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Your Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post Your Pics
    Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 10:16pm

me and my baby (69 camaro ss) cruising the Swiss Alps

*this is a still shot from a race replay. looks real, doesn't it?
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 3:44pm
Finally got my first Muscle :) gonna be the first car i fully upgrade :)

sliding around a corner, wasn't fast enough to smoke the tires so looks like its just parked lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:08pm
It's a pony!! niccceeee
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 5:46pm
lol love me a stang :) i gotta crap load more, ones of smoke rollin everywhere, the muscle car race with all the cars packed in one corner and one jumping a 62 buick lol, its sweet... but better let others post some first so i dont take over the thread :S

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 10:11am

a creation i made

Uploaded with
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 10:49am
Nice cars!!! I saw a red version of the Mach 1 that looked sweet but didn't have enough money to buy it. I've got a 70 Chevelle SS 454 that I might fix up after I buy a couple of cars. I need a Porsche (RUF) and a Nissan GT-R.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 1:09pm
not many people know that GM makes a 400 racing block.. most guys with the money choose the Dart 400 racing block which comes already machined and finished.. but the GM 400 racing block is superior and you can have it machined to your specs for less money, if you have a good reasonable engine shop that you deal with.

a light weight billet crank is $3500 to $4500 dollars, but it gives you more hp and torque and its easier on the motor because its much lighter. my crank was $3800 but ive never popped the motor.

Eagle2 forged rods are the only rods to use period! there $750 a set.

forged pistons are also around $750 a set, but if you break a piston it can ruin the block, crank, valves etc so you'll need to use forged pistons also. there's a few company's that make good forged pistons so you can go with a cheaper brand.

Dart heads are very expensive but there the best.. you can pick up a used set for a good price if you look around.. just make sure to have them checked for cracks before you buy them.

the oil pan is very important! the Canton 8 quart circle track oil pan is the best.. its about $300.. it holds extra oil and it has trap doors built in so the oil doesn't all go to one side when you corner.. which could blow the motor because the oil pump couldn't pick up the oil.

you'll need a high volume high pressure oil pump.. well worth the extra money.

Edlebrock high rise intake is $300 but its the best imo

Invest in a set of Stud Girdles! without stud girdles you'll have to adjust your valves often even if you use polly locks.. i can adjust my valves but it takes time and with stud girdles you don't have to worry about it.

Spend BIG or why bother :)

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 9:50pm
^^ where did that come from lol

Yeah bain i got a chevelle also, not tuned tho, just baught it just becuz, seen it in the used cars.... i liked the hugger blue alot on the mach 1, its got 690hp, handles awesome for a tank.... gotta 62 buick as well thats fun.... and my Lighting :) waiting on a 97 thunderbird to pop into the used car tho, suppose to be on the game... i have one in RL thats hopped up so it would be fun to have one on game too

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 10:35am
2009 BUGATTI VEYRON

It has 1217 HP after I tuned it. Got it up to 269MPH on the back stretch of Circuit de la Sarthe (no chicanes).
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 12:47pm
NICE!!!!

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 2:33pm
You get that car for winning the GT World Championship in the Pro Series.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 7:35pm
game looks tight i say
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2010 at 8:54pm
Yeah thats called photo travel. You can take your premium vehicles to various locations and have photo shoots. More locations are unlocked as you progress through the game. If you want to take pictures of one of your standard vehicles you can pause a race replay and go into camera mode. They don't look as realistic but still look good.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 12:02am
thats how i got my photos is off the race replay and i still think they look pretty awesome

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 11:32am

got plenty others but i need to tune them first and my Evo X you can see it on the other thread (fav track/car)

Uploaded with
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 4:41pm
Nice. I wanted to take a picture on the bridge but couldn't get it to look just right.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 2:08pm
McClaren F1 Stealth (pre-order bonus car from GameStop)

Ferrari Race Car (thanks Ace)

I added the racing modification to my Vette

Just got the Viper!!!

'09 GTR Spec V - fully tuned with aero kit
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 8:19pm
'08 Lexus IS F Race Car Concept. I used it to win the German Touring Car Series (Extreme Class). But it's a Japanese car. Go figure.
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 5:22am
still it looks awesome !

Uploaded with
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 7:57pm
Cruisin' past the Roman Coliseum in my '03 Jay Leno Tank Car

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 8:42pm
that is the ugliest looking car I have ever seen
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2010 at 8:47pm
Yeah and he actually drives around LA in it.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 5:51pm
heres a few of my Favs

Lambo :) 

Ford GT, god i love these things, full tune 850hp

'02 Skyline 4wd bout 800hp... i had to have one of these things i love them, handle amazing

My sexy ass Ferrari 599, this things alot of fun as well

What kinda redneck Ford fan would i be without this

Couple fun pics... one of my Mach 1 Sliding cuz i was pissed lol

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 5:30am
that ford gt looks awesome man

Uploaded with
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 11:01am
Yeah, I want to get a Ford GT but it will have to wait. I'm saving up for the Gran Turismo Formula car - $4,900,000 - so I can do the formula championship.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>