FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Your Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post Your Pics
    Posted: 27 Dec 2010 at 5:22pm
Can i add you Helscream? I need more friends on gt5! Under 7.00min on Norschleife with r8!!! Dam that was a insane round... But i think i can cut off 10-15 sec more with some good warmup:-)
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 1:46pm
Red Bull X2010
1516 Horsepower
545kg

Yea you can Shaker.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 1:58pm
did you get that for winning the Formula Championship? Does it fly? LOL.
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 12:00am
Originally posted by BAIN

did you get that for winning the Formula Championship? Does it fly? LOL.

You unlock by either getting to level 35 B-SPEC. Or Completing the Sebastian Vettel Challenge with Bronze, Silver, or Gold.
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 12:04am
SLR Mclaren

918 Horsepower
1328kg

Main Reason why I bought the car because I had an excess of money, and it was the only european car that I saw that looked damn cool.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 10:23am
How the heck do you get an F1 car without dropping $4.5 million? Any way of winning one?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 10:24am
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Can i add you Helscream? I need more friends on gt5! Under 7.00min on Norschleife with r8!!! Dam that was a insane round... But i think i can cut off 10-15 sec more with some good warmup:-)

Add my pinakul account. That's the one I'm using for GT5. Other players that play inlude Yangin, Necro, Bain, and of course Helscream.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

How the heck do you get an F1 car without dropping $4.5 million? Any way of winning one?
I bought one for $4,900,000 from the online dealership. Pricey but definitely worth it. You'll also get a trophy for doing it.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 11:32pm
Battling a Viper with my "70 Chevelle SS" at Daytona
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 11:35pm
on the High Speed Ring in my "71 Charger Super Bee"
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 5:28pm
I am definitely saving for that Polyphony F1 car. Real sad about getting YLOD and going back to square one though :(
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 12:09pm
Damn, that sucks!!! You'll love the F1 car. It handles like you wouldn't believe.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 1:23am
MORE MUSCLE....
1964 Tempest Lemans GTO

1965 Shelby GT350R doin' the corkscrew at Laguna Seca

1970 Dodge Charger 440 R/T
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 3:12am
Stupid question but how do I post Picts in here. My guess is take a pict in game then with my Camara transfer to computer copy past to here?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 2:19pm
no. export it from the game to your XMB. then transfer to a flash/jump drive. put drive in computer and upload to a photo sharing site. i use photobucket. copy the direct link. go to this thread and click on "post reply". click on the "insert image" icon and paste the direct link there. preview your photo and if it shows up in the window then press ok to post it. you may need to resize it if it's too large. there may be a way to skip the drive step and upload to the photo sharing site directly from your ps3 but i haven't done that.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 12:43am
cool thanks going to try it later
TH3 R4C3R View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote TH3 R4C3R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 1:29pm
how do i post a pic
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by TH3 R4C3R

how do i post a pic
see instructions two posts up
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 8:58pm
'66 Shelby AC Cobra 427

'09 Pagani Zonda R

'08 Mazda Furai Concept
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 7:43pm
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T RM

*** if you're only going to buy one of these, do the racing modification. it will be approx. 10% lighter. just do it before any other tuning so you don't waste any money.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 4:35am
i got a couple more i took today.... my new found Audi thats sexy

03 Nismo GT ... before the race.......

and 2nd lap... trail mountain, cut the corner to short, rolled all the way down the front stretch, seriously flipped 9 times, i counted in the replay... got the rollover trophy haha

its a bird, its a plane, its RICKY BOBBY!!!

yes, i rage quit out of that championship cuz of that

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 8:37am
that's cool. i need to try that.
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 11:36am

Uploaded with
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 1:24pm
this game ****s on forza, just dont ask an xbox fanboy
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 4:06pm
i've been winning sh1t cars lately. should be getting to the good ones soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>