FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Your Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post Your Pics
    Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by BAIN

oh, mine's grey. the $20 million one is black like yours. a prototype i believe.

The 20 mill dollar one is Light Blue and Orange, its the original 1966 Ford GT-40.... it comes through the used cars once in awhile for 18 Mill.... i will own that one day.... soon.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by TX2k7

i thought it was 4mil...u get it used? lol

Nope brand new lol, check the dealership ;) or maybe i just got a secret discount for being a Ford lover.

Nice Art Morrison Vette too, that things a lil overpriced for what it is but its still cool as **** lol

lol thnk u sir...iv been eye ballin it in the dealership for a while now n always kept thinkn the same as u....its cool as f*** but steep price....lol finally gave in n bought the sucker
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:16pm
no ****. my bad. i won that one the other night. you don't need to buy it.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:17pm

oh, mine's grey. the $20 million one is black like yours. a prototype i believe.

The 20 mill dollar one is Light Blue and Orange, its the original 1966 Ford GT-40.... it comes through the used cars once in awhile for 18 Mill.... i will own that one day.... soon.

i dnt think iv seen it in the dealership....where is it?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:19pm
my bad again. i won the '69 race car version in the Indy 500 b spec endurance race.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

i dnt think iv seen it in the dealership....where is it?

The orginal GT-40 actually only goes throught the Used cars, not in the new.. and i've seen it on the online dealership i thought to, can't remember

Yeah Bain i think you do win it in some event lol was hoping i wouldn't win a car i spent 3.5 Mill on already but if i do oh well, guess someone will be gettin one as a gift.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:26pm
you win the car that you bought in the Dream Car Championship, Extreme Class, A Spec. you win the orange and blue race car in the Indy 500 Endurance Class B Spec.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:28pm
REALLY?!?!?!?! I'm doing the INDY 500 on B Spec right now :) :) :) More Pics to come in about 2 hours!! hahaha

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:29pm
yep but it's a f***ing standard car, lol.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:05pm
Seph, change your paint on your z28 Camaro, effin hate orange!!!  Is that a '69 btw?

so your car can take damage..and I'm assuming it can affect your driving and its not just a showy thing... how do you fix it? or does it automatically fix after the race?
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:11pm
lol it fixes itself.... and here is my GT40

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:44pm
well u can do Chasis repair in the same place u do oil changes but its unnecessary...all the superficial damage auto repairs
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:18pm
damage only affects your car in online races when the host has the damage feature turned on.

yes, the Z28 is a '69. you'll need two of them because you can do a racing mod with that car.

and seph, the orange looks good. don't change it lol.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:33pm

damage only affects your car in online races when the host has the damage feature turned on.

yes, the Z28 is a '69. you'll need two of them because you can do a racing mod with that car.

and seph, the orange looks good. don't change it lol.

Thanks Bain i thought that car was pretty sexy looking being orange and black. :)

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:48pm
two cars that most people will never own. McClaren F1 Stealth and the #20 Joey Logano 2010 Gamestop Edition Camry

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:21pm
Show off :( Wish i woulda pre-ordered like the cool ppl did lol

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:25pm
Can I have them Bain? Embarrassed
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:52pm

Uploaded with
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:41pm
That top picture is awesome.. looks batman-ish.. good job on taking that picture nos
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:14pm
which Ford GT race car do you have Seph? i have the spec II and it's a standard. yours is a premium. i think there's a test car and just a regular one.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:45am
This is my new toy! 66' Shelby Cobra 427!

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:25am
someone's movn up in the car world lol not a big fan of the white tho
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:43am

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:30am
btw , i got 4 of those ford gt (2standard) if anybody wants one ...

Uploaded with
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:31am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

This is my new toy! 66' Shelby Cobra 427!

Shaker look , my favorite car ............ NOT !!!

Uploaded with
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>