Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General > Gran Tourismo 5
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Your Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post Your Pics
    Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:25am

anybody know what kind of car this is? it's not a vette.....officially.

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:45pm
That GT race car i posted Bain is the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car, its premium

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:34pm
iv seen that one in the dealership seph for 4mil, had me eye on it but iv just been buyn a crap load of cheaper used cars to get closer to 1000 atm....what are the stats on that car?

somehow i ended up with 2 Ford GTs, the first one i posted above, the blue one...my other is black with white racing stripes i believe

i swear tho im loving that Chrome Citroen hehe i was lookn thru my paint collection to see what color i could give it to get rid of that not so great white paint....i saw chrome and was like Thats the one! xD
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

someone's movn up in the car world lol not a big fan of the white tho

Yeah, I was a lil upset over that.. it came with red with black stripes, I wanted to keep the stripes but change the red to white.. and instead..it just turned it all white. I don't like the fact that when you use a color, you can't use it again...guess I still have to understand this painting business.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:48pm
you can use it again if you have more than one chip of that color or if  you get another car with that color. you can also get gift chips for reaching certain milestones or completing special events.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:46pm
1963 CHEVY CORVETTE COUPE (C2)

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:50pm
Nice, the original Sting Ray, i have yet to get that, good work. like your camera skills on the last one ;)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:52pm
got it used, real cheap. lol. but it's a f***ing standard. there's a '63 racing car too. i want that!!!!!!!!
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:17am
Originally posted by BAIN

anybody know what kind of car this is? it's not a vette.....officially.

Has Vette body lines.  c8?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:42am
Callaway C12 - 2003
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:24pm
2000 TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:29pm
FINALLY!!!!!! The RED BULL X2010!!!!!!!!

281mph at LeMans. 33 second laps at Indy. Fvcking A!!!!!!!

Edit: 285mph, 32 second laps at Indy. Got it to 305mph drafting behind the other cars, lol.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:48pm
WTF IS THAT THING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! holy HELL!!!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:46am
ull love that car bain trust me...set the downforce to 100 front & 150 rear, take curves amazing.

i got 2 of those JP, its a beast...trust me, the first time u drive it u wont b able to control it haha

bain, i wont recommend it for timed endurance runs cz it eats gas like crazy, but for lap races its perfect. congrats man enjoy
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:48am
i use that car for my B-Spec races . Easy and fast LOL 

Uploaded with
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:54am
i'm using it for the le mans 24 hour b spec race right now. hope i don't have to redo it.
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:12am
nah man they automaticaly go to the pitstop themself Smile

Uploaded with
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:45pm
ya ull win no problem bain, it just has to pit more often for gas....in Indy 500 i think it refuels every 24 r 25 laps...thats y for timed endurance races i prefer Formula GT, it goes longer
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:48pm
ok, good. i want to start using it instead of my formula gt. i've already rebuilt the engine once for that and my hp starting to drop again. 
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:54pm
ya iv got over 30k miles on my Formula GT n its down to 928HP but still running great...im at lvl 40 so i just need to do 24h Nurburgring to finish Endurance, and a few hundred quick races to get my guys Experience bar full n im done w/ B Spec
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:37pm
Of all the cars that I have driven, now granted its not much.. but the Mini Coop is the one that has the best handling!! I was zipping around the corners in Madrid like butta!!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:43pm
lol a Mini Coop
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:31pm

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Of all the cars that I have driven, now granted its not much.. but the Mini Coop is the one that has the best handling!! I was zipping around the corners in Madrid like butta!!
we'll have to set up some mini cooper races. just make sure yours is fully tuned. mine is a beast!!!!!!!!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:52pm

nice cars tex. do you have the '69 vette race car?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>