Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

YLODDDD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YLODDDD
    Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 9:56am
OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

My ps3 60Gb is ylod for 2 time, in the game ut3 2 time OuchOuchOuchOuchAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

out the game in ps3 ylod?

i no play for the time (1 week or 1 month or 6 months....) because no garanty AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

good look wrld, you wait my return hehe,

i mis you the games ictf, play with or against(ppl): terror, conmonkil, dagon, genesis, zake, demonz,icesword,fury,pain,aikgood,inferno,eagle,potorikan,indigodjin,sunny,mafia,ulvering,tourmenter,bumrush....more, oh noo is very funny, i like play whitch good players and legals,

PLEASE NO DEAD CTF AND WF, ONLY VCTF NO jejej

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 10:39am
Too bad man, I like playing with/against you.
And yay I made your list. xD
No but, are you the leader of w-lrd ? If not, who do I need to contact for a match ?
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
iNFeRNo View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote iNFeRNo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 10:48am
EY ke mal, no te preocupes ,. Haber si nos habren 1 cuenta en la web y lo ponemos todo en regla y haremos buenos clanmacht, pero de todo, no problem..
WF, CTF, VCTF..
OLE¡ -iNfire_No
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 10:53am
joder che!

qué lastima. 
ahora es un buen momento para comprar, bueno, en EE.UU. sí.

cuidate, vale. 

ciao
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 11:25am
me gusta la pizza
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 11:57am
take a look at my treat...u can repair it ! its easy! takes 1 hour ! i made it 2 times now! all u need is a fan and some `heatingglue`
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 4:33pm
thank style but in the first ylod i do this and two or three weeks ylood again

dagon, i leader for the clan whitch inferno, you speak whitch he to clanmatch

foxyro View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote foxyro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2010 at 4:33am
I am really sorry for your problem, but maybe you can repair your PS3.
I use for maintenance a compressor, it's very good to remove the dust from any motherboards or cooling fans. (Be careful, do not forget to block the cooling fan in order not to spin, before using the compressor, because he can create energy from spinning fast an can harm the motherboard).
Sunny-Dis View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sunny-Dis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 11:44am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Too bad man, I like playing with/against you.
And yay I made your list. xD
No but, are you the leader of w-lrd ? If not, who do I need to contact for a match ?
I'm the goto guy if you don't speak spanish.  We're like the three musketeers (Inferno, TriXente, myself) as far as clan leadership goes with Inferno as the founder. 

We've been discussing upcoming clan matches and would like TriX to be back in action before we commit to another match.  It looks like he'll hopefully be back in action within the next 2-3 weeks. 

We're also researching in setting up a dedicated server and leaning towards Clanwarz at the moment.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!  Take care...SD
trixente View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote trixente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 1:13pm
i returned my new account is W-Lrd_tr1x-ut3  because a forgot the email in Wlrdtrixente xDDD is very frustated, first have practice vctf because grx is a vgood clan and they wins the clanmatch if no practice but the clanmatch are funnys 
iNFeRNo View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote iNFeRNo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 6:42pm

Dagon, you can ask TriX to setup a clan match with us. TriX is also one of the W-Lrd leaders.

Thank You...
OLE¡ -iNfire_No
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 8:52pm
No, thank you :D Hola Hola inferno & trixente :D Buena Buena :D good to see that you're back trix

Post Reply Post Reply