Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General > Gran Tourismo 5
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tips, Tricks and Hints

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tips, Tricks and Hints
    Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:16pm
10 laps on Dream Car and you wont get double money only xp.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:50pm
New SuperCar Seasonal Event is up!!!! Hopefully they will update the online dealership soon also.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:53pm
Best current money race: Seasonal Events/K Cars/Eifel Track/3 Laps. $101,000 and 17,000 xp in 3:15 if you have your car tuned. if you've already sold your K cars then just go buy a Suzuki Cappucino and tune it. It costs just under $200,000 to do all that so you make it back in about six minutes. Then after that you're swimming in butter.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:02pm
Tune your car and put it online so I can borrow it bain.. I dont have jack for the K cars..

I tried the online rooms last night and found a room with a whole bunch of cool guys, one of them was a muscle meat head! We all had our little own car shows hahah it was funny.. I did get TONS of compliments on my Camero z28, we were on that weird German track you like bain.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:51pm
If you're looking for a certain used car and are running races to reset the dealership (5 races resets all cars) there is a quicker way.
Enter a race. I used a seasonal event. When you get to the screen right before the race click on the red exit button. You're actually entering the event but quitting. Three rows (six cars) in the used car dealership will reset. Do this five times and you've reset the entire dealer.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345